All Comments on 'Verna the Ponygirl'

by meenymo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm NOT the 'grammar police'...

... but I had to re-read several of the story's sentences to parse out their meaning. The culprits are 'run-on sentences' (solved by breaking them up into more sentences) and under-use of punctuation (in addition to commas, using semi-colons and dashes for pauses between phrases).

I still voted 5 stars; the story as a whole moved well, didn't see any misspellings, and this really appeals to my kink.

Thank you, and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masterful

Very well done. I like your universe. How do Luke and Verna evolve?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please!!

Please add more, I love this story.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
A good start.

I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice pony story, not enough of them around anymore like there were in Sir Jeff's day.

This is what we want to see in a pony story. How she feels, how she interacts with the men in charge of her. Let me say again because I cannot emphasize it enough, that we ponygirl lovers lost a great man when SirJeff retired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, absolutely loved the theme of the story. An owner that understands the value of trust with a sub. Trust is what binds the two together. The sub will understand that the owner (master) will not harm the sub beyond their limits, and the dom knows what the sub can do and will push those limits because the owner will not bring harm to their sub. Vander knows how much to push Verna and will control how she reacts. He allows her petulance but only to a point that will cause her great submission but does not go beyond that. 5 Stars for this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeenymo@meenymo
122 Followers
All works of fiction created by me are just that - works of fiction and are in no way meant to represent real life situations or people. I write because I have things on my mind I want to piece out in words. If it isn't your style and you aren't enjoying it, thank you respectf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES