All Comments on 'Ex-Girlfriend at Gangbang'

by Ruttish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slut

I'd of backhand the slut walked out gone home Chuck all her stuff out locked up and left note fuk off and die whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
With respect

I think you should have put this in the loving wives category. The way it's written seems more appropriate for that genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gangbang Gloating!

This story was brimming with strong emotions and wild sex. Both my wife and I really enjoyed it. We will look forward to a sequel. Neither my wife nor I were virgins when we met, in our early twenties. She was quite honest about what a slut she had been.

Also, she wanted me to understand that she probably wasn’t yet over that stage of her life. So, if I insisted on marrying her immediately, I should be prepared to see her well-fucked by other men. I called her bluff, and said, “Well, let’s have a big party to celebrate our engagement. If you want, you can kick up your heels a little bit!”

She and her girlfriends, sluts all, excitedly planned the party. There were six girls and they had invited 30 guys! Most were big guys from our college’s sports teams. My wife had first crack at them, because it was her party. I remember, as she bent over the kitchen table to receive her first cock, she looked over at me. Just like in your story, “Then she noticed me and her smile was of gloating triumph.”

As my wife and I excitedly read your story, she said she must have looked like Karen in your story: “Have you ever watched a bloke built like a prize bull…fucking a tall but ever-so-delicately built girl? … her breast began to wobble as they rested on the sofa back, each flanked by her palms clutching tight. The marks from her nails in the leather would be permanent.” My wife has enjoyed being “just a piece of fuck meat for other guys” and has dug her fingernails into more than a few couches!

Also, that night at our engagement party, I got used to hearing, as you say in your story, “…the squelch his cock caused in Karen's cunt brimming with the slops of parted lovers.” My wife took on all 30 guys first, then they started doing her girlfriends. However, it was “squelch, squelch, squelch” all night, as my soon to be wife, had repeat takers.

Some husbands have wives with “pussies”. However, other husbands like me, honestly have wives with “cunts” - that squelch!

Great story!

kirstymiakirstymiaover 2 years ago

Mmm loved it 😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunate that you chose to bring Russia into this. Given the current situation, in which more than 150000 Russian troops are illegally in the Ukraine, where they are bombing and shelling schools, hospitals and nuclear generating stations, this isn't something we joke about at the moment - much like one doesn't joke about bombs at the airport. I couldn't finish reading, given everything else I'm seeing as hard news right now.

USMCVetUSMCVet11 months ago

Unfinished…. And to the anonymous idiot that posted about Russia, this story is 6 years old…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous