All Comments on 'Androshorts: The Arse man'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Like the build up and the back story, clever and sexy, 5*!

AndrogynousotherAndrogynousotheralmost 7 years agoAuthor
To my anonymous complainants...

Sorry if you dislike my story, but that's what it is - a story. I try to bring characters to life and then bung in some believable resolutions, if that's a problem I can only apologise.

For the emailer/s, Ouzo is a liquor? Again, so sorry - just a boring Brit tea drinker trying to write some amateur fiction but now I know. In the UK you can leave school, go to college to get A' levels then to University, again sorry if I confused you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wicked loved the whole thing

Sometimes you want some great content, and you provided in spades. Keep up with the writing,maybe we can get a story out of the background characters?

txcrackertxcrackerabout 6 years ago

Another GREAT one ! 5*;s as usual for this Excellent writer !

MrHeadmstrMrHeadmstrover 3 years ago
Quite enjoyable, believable characters, hot sex!

Thanks for posting this story, I quite enjoyed it. I plan on reading others of your Androshorts series.

Now for the criticism. If editors don't know the difference between peeled and pealed, taut and taught, bare and bear, etc., then fire them and find someone who actually passed English. If errors are thanks to using a spell check program and not using human readers, then get some! This posting had relatively few errors, but there were still more than should have gotten passed the editing process. (Did you catch that one? Not found here, but all too frequent in stories posted to Lit.)

barcomberbarcomberabout 3 years ago

Very nice but.."make me yours and take my anal cherry" Would any woman,especially an English one, say that in the heat of passion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But almost all back story. Lots of details there, but lacking once the sex began. What was the rush to get to the end?

So much about her breasts in the back story. Almost no involvement when they were sexually active. Boom, all of a sudden he's got his cock in her ass. No preliminaries? No dubbing her asshole? No fingering? No rimming? No discussion if she'd ever had a cock up her ass before, and if so, did she like it?

Not a lot of details about her taking his cock in her mouth. No dialog about whether this was the way he liked it? No playing with his balls?

No titty fucking even though her boobs are central to her personna.

So much missing.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
1724 Followers
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES