All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 03'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
linmark10linmark10almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I am a former US Marine over 70 years old and probably more hard bitten and jaundiced about people and the world then most. Imagine my shock and disbelief when I found tears streaming down my face while reading the ending of your story. Thank you for this irreplaceable gift.

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
My Thanks to You

First off I just want to thank you linmark for reading my story, and it makes me thrilled that I was able to bring a bit more light and hope into someone's life through my writing. Second, and most important, I wish to thank you good sir from the bottom of my heart for your service, dedication, and sacrifice for our country. It is directly because of you, others who have served, and those who still serve that I am able to write the things that are in my heart and mind, and freely publish them for my readers. My father served in the Air Force when I was a young child, and I have seen first hand both the good and the bad that comes with military service, so I thank you and your loved ones as well for all you have done. MK ;D

SharranSharranalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Story.

Just wanted to sat that I have really loved Myka's Tale so far. Keep going at it, this is what a real adult story is like. I had to keep wiping tears from my eyes as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Loved it. Fantastic writing. Fleshed out characters. Loved the surprise.

I hope you continue. You are a rare treat

Thank you

S_HawkS_Hawkalmost 7 years ago
Wow

3 Stories in and it feels like you have finished a fairly substantial novella here. The first book in hopefully many more to come that is the story of Myka/Nekos. The end certainly made me tear up. I cannot wait to see where the story goes from here, you have a hit on your hands. :)

woodman43woodman43almost 7 years ago
A Terrific Tale

M-K, like other commenters, I think your story is one of the best I've read in some time. As a writer myself, I really appreciated your well- crafted characters, excellent plotting and strong story structure. As a reader, you made me care about your protagonists, and more importantly, I think you have a solid start on what could be a long, interesting serial of stories. Myka and Kelli have a lot more to teach readers, more emotions to touch and truths to reveal. Please, let them tell their stories. I've never been a huge fan of fantasy stories, but you kept everything so well grounded, the magic didn't replace reality, just enhanced it. Well done. Hope there will be more.

Tall_kTall_kalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Your characters are wonderfully rich and enjoyable. The plot is very interesting and engaging as well. Of course, it doesn't hurt that there are many varied, steamy and loving sex scene as well ;)

I am greatly looking forward to reading more from you. Thanks for the stories and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

I can't believe a story of this quality is available here. The characters are incredible and leave me thinking for hours after finishing a chapter. All I can ask is that you continue to add installments in this series. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into these thus far!

One_Lone_WolfOne_Lone_Wolfover 6 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I love the story the depth of emotion you bring to the story is something you don't see in the stories on here much keep writing

geek_writergeek_writerover 6 years ago
Tears

Thank you for this. I was openly weeping at the end. Stories like this make me want to be a better writer, this was truly awesome.

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Epic Mistresspiece

Your writing is more professional than many well-known authors in published print. The same goes for the excellent editing. It's certainly a long story but did not drag. This isn't the type of story I usually read but I couldn't put it down. It was easy to visualize each scene. The characters were just perfect. You had me emotionally captured into the story from the beginning.

Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful story. This one I will remember in a week, a month, a year, and for a lifetime. It is a high bar you set for other authors.

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
Congratulations

I have to compliment you on a great story. You take the time to develop your characters and stay with the trend of the story from its inception to its conclusion.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, I was teary eyed at the end.

(••)

Jdiver6245Jdiver6245about 6 years ago
Please continue

I see possible spin off from these stories. I would love to see this continue.

Thanks

tj1976tj1976about 6 years ago
Will there be more?

The story so far is awesome and you mentioned chapters 4&5 earlier.

jlmnjlmnalmost 6 years ago
another for continuing

Please continue, this is a great story.

jankromandjankromandalmost 6 years ago
sooo gooooddd

gimme more, mutch more please

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, I loved chapters 1-3, and am looking forward to chapter 4. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Dee_WylderDee_Wylderover 5 years ago
Once agin...

Masterful.

bigmikey357bigmikey357over 5 years ago
Excellent

A good story can never get too many accolades, huh? I liked the natural flow as the stakes get raised higher and higher in this one. You also left yourself room to grow the story. And of course like others are saying, an amazing ending. Onwards to part 4.

doobiusdoobiusabout 5 years ago
It's stories like this...

Make literotica such a great place. Really original and we'll written

pearlygrlpearlygrlabout 5 years ago
Among the Very Best I have read!

I started with Ch. 1 and have not been able to put this story down - it really is a 5 Star from the word go! Exciting and full of well thought out plot. Thanks so much and hope you keep going! On to Ch. 4!

HapyydudeHapyydudeabout 5 years ago
That was unexpected.

I didn't expect that at all. I've cried only a handful of times in my life, not counting injuries. That scene where she meets the millers, that was one of them. It was masterfully written.

GHreaderGHreaderabout 4 years ago

Way to go Magical_Kitten !

This story carried me everywhere. Twists, turns, highs and deep oceans lows. What talent you have shown as a storyteller, and what an imagination to create this magical loving journey.

I will continue with the next chapter now. You are being added as one of my favorite authors so I will know when you post new stories. Thank you for sharing your tales and tails with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was such an emotional and great story. I thing I've never read a story before where you get to know the emotions of the characters so well that I actually cried at times both from joy and sadness. Amazingly done. I couldn't stop myself reading the whole story at once, only stopping to eat and sleep. Can't wait to continue reading. Thank you for your awesome work.

GHreaderGHreaderover 2 years ago
Please continue writing and publshing

This is my 2nd reading and I am completely hooked on your wonderful storytelling.

Magcal_Kitten you have not published anything in over a year. Please come back.

Thank you for sharing your spellbinding storytelling talent. This is a great tail__ tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
581 Followers
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES