All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 05'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Awesome!! I like the pace the series is taking. You read so many stories on this site where the son gets horny and 15 minutes later he's fucking his centerfold hot mom. These characters are being a little more sexual each chapter but they're not rushing it. Can't wait for chapter six!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the shaving scene

The shaving scene was so erotic. Any plans to include more people or have the mom get a tattoo or haircut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another outstanding chapter.

I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
You did it again

This chapter of your story is hotter then the last and it was on fire .Love the pace of this story and can't wait for the next chapter . How far will this go and how much hotter will it get ? Great Read Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Outstanding. Can't wait for more!

inreaderinreaderalmost 7 years ago
:)

Exhibitionism, shaving:)... Outstanding!

boaman007boaman007almost 7 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoying this story. More please, can't wait.

sovietoadsovietoadalmost 7 years ago
Good, but Mom became too easy

I liked the buildup of the last stories, they were very erotic. However, when the Mom capitulates to the son in a very rushed and hurried manner, it loses the sexual tension, the teasing, the slow build went 0 to 60. Still liked it though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slow it down

Slow down the action, a little more reluctance on the moms part please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I too had a hot mom.

She had me at a young 16, I never knew her donor. She was a babe and I didn't need my friends opinions to know it. Now maybe we're just a precocious clan but your Randy character reminds me of myself at 13, didn't take long to grow out of that. I understand you need to work within the age guidelines but seems like you could come up with a different device to explain his retarded social maturity (possibly his early life spent comatose). But other than your apparent limited grasp of the language I would suggest you reread your work prior to submission or enlist the services of a quality writer (several at this site) to proof for misspellings and such. Overall though enjoyed the story, took me home albeit many years ago.

larry74403larry74403almost 7 years ago
This story just keeps getting better and better.

This is turning out to be one of my favorite stories. Just a touch more reluctance on the Moms part would be nice. Let it all still happen, just make her a little bit more demure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent start

Great buildup and anticipation. I disagree with slowing down the pace at this point. I don't think it would make sense. I personally think the buildup is perfect!! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

great story but,should have ended with them in bed and mom finally giving in to her son!!

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments welcome

Thank you to everyone for the comments. As always, I welcome and appreciate comments, whether they are positive or critical (although if you give criticism, please try to make it constructive!).

As far as the pace is concerned, I'm not going to give anything away, except to say that I have planned all along for this to be an 8-chapter series, so you can infer whatever you wish from that about the probable pace and series of events, and the interactions between the two main characters, as things move forward to the last chapter. This will not be an open-ended, indefinite series. I think -- and I hope -- that readers will be pleased with the ending. Thanks, again!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
This has been another excellent chapter. How many of us guys wish we had a Mom as sexy and erotic as Randy's Mom.

I love this series and hope you will allow Randy and his Mom to make love to each other soon. I was surprised that his Mom had been such an exhibitionist. She seemed so demure and classy. Her husband was a real ass. He turned lose a monster and then was not man enough to handle what he created.

The difficult story line deals with long term relationships. Will Randy and his Mom continue to live together as almost husband and wife or 1) will she find a man near her age and remarry, She could tell her new husband that the relationship with Randy needed to continue. 2) Will Randy find a woman that reminds him of his Mother and marry her. He then tells his new wife to be about his Mom and they become a threesome.

Great characters. Looking forward to the next 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn SimonDoom

Amazing story AMAZING.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 7 years ago
Another amazingly erotic chapter!

The scene on the island was soooo hot. Randy actually got to fuck his mom's breasts and cum on her! Not only that she actually put his cum in her mouth and taste her own son's ejaculate, so sweet! The shower scene was a bonus too. That's why we older women love younger guys, they can still perform even after they have already cum for you again and again. I am still quivering after reading this chapter!r

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was so nice and next time who knows where the cum will land. I sure can't wait. Great sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hopefully the next ones come sooner

I keep logging on here only for the new chapters man :(

sniff469sniff469almost 7 years ago
awesome

Can't wait for next installment great work

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
No....

A mother's pussy should always be hairy and mysterious. I love my own Mom's full, dense pussy mane.

dejandejan79dejandejan79almost 7 years ago
Great story

What a great story, congratulations!

Can't wait to start reading new chapter.

new chapter release date ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful written

Plz continue with many more chapters. One of my favorite

NobilistNobilistalmost 7 years ago

Really enjoying this series. I hope you continue this. It has been a little of two weeks and we want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope there's more to this story. It's starting to get interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Unless your a child who's gotten in trouble for writing pornography, please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and a fine job of writing erotica. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally Hot!

Please whatever u do, keep going. His culmination with his mother will be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Awesome!!!

Please continue! Your fans need this story to go on and on and on and on.

dejandejan79dejandejan79almost 7 years ago
Next

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story1

Hope you finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When is the next chapter coming out

Cant wait please hurry up

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago

05/31 2017

Lots of time to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am waiting for your this story

Awesome

snatch_lickersnatch_lickerover 6 years ago
Next chapter?

I'm loving this story. Well done. I've been eagerly waiting for the next chapter; any chance we may get to read it soon?

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Vaiting

3 month we waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When?!

When well we get more? I think about this story often, still anxious to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

This story is amazing! When are you releasing more chapters?

Seaman44Seaman44over 6 years ago
Chapter 6???

I'm waiting for chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter?

Like many others here, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I'm really loving this series!

Bubbles120985Bubbles120985over 6 years ago
Next chapter

I really like this story but I am waiting for the next chapter

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Chapter 6

I really like this story . I am waiting for the next chapter to long .

Please Im not only how waintig.

cr2001cr2001over 6 years ago
MORE!!!!

The chapters keep getting better and better. I love how long this is taking. So sexy and drawn out. Fantastic job!

CLX6969CLX6969over 6 years ago
Great Premise, skillfull pacing, subtle yet sultry!!!

Appreciate your work. Anxiously waiting, but im sure your already scheming another captivating tale. So take your time because effort clearly makes for a wonderful delivery. Thank you.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Next chapter

I love this story. Im cum again.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Movie !!!

We vait for next chapter.

Porn production made film.

They made movie based on this story.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Getaway V

Getaway 5 Missax

Its so similar

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Anyone willing to write the next stage as this author has gone awol?

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Re: awol

Seriously? It's only been three months since the author's last posting and you've declared him awol? Have some patience. Good things come to those who wait.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 6 years agoAuthor

LOL. I am not AWOL. I haven't abandoned the story, but life gets in the way, as do creative dry patches. The next chapter is nearly done, and it won't be much longer until it is published. I am very appreciative of the fact that people liked the other stories enough that they are eager to read more of the series, and I am trying my best to keep it moving. There will be three more chapters, and the series will conclude before the end of November.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Only three more chapters??? Noooo, plz keep it going as long as you can with alot of chapters to come.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 6 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, I appreciate the support! But I've planned all along for this to be an 8 chapter story with a definitive end. Each chapter has a pattern and also propels the story toward a conclusion, and I can't sustain that indefinitely. I also have many other story ideas to explore. If I think I can make it work it's possible that I may come back later and start a new series with the same characters, but I don't know for sure.

The draft of Chapter 6 is done, and I'm editing and revising it. It won't be much longer.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Best story on litrotica

Take the time.

First five chapters of the story are great, my congratulations.

we expect the next chapter to be equally good.

the building of the action, the constant tensions between passion and bounds is something the best on this site.

we expect to see first bloojob then dry hamping, anal chapter and ultimately the big sex.

The fact is that this is one of the best stories here. proof of this is the video that the production missax was made video vith similar storiline.

this video is incredibly similar to this story.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Next chapter

Maybe footjob in pantyhose.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
Please

Keep going with this series....it is such a turn on to see a mom and son telling each other their dirty thoughts.....have him show her off to others in public like the dad did... except dont let the son get jealous.

dejandejan79dejandejan79over 6 years ago
Best story mom son

how great a story.

I read it ten times.

every time I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Wonderful story with Son and Mom getting used to each other and heading for the next adventure which they both want. This could progress into a full fledged book, it's really that good. Excellent love story that you could develop it into a permanent mom/son hot sexy relationship. Keep this story going, please.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
Enjoying this extended story of a mother's exhibitionist streak unfolding with the

encouragement of her son. One of those rate long build-up stories that doesn't drag or become a bore. Plan to keep reading and hope the son gets what he deserves.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Huh... interesting that she said, while he was getting ready to shave her...

To remember, "no hands"...

Either she changed the boundary or she never understood it to include he couldn't go down on her... nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean...?

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Just Hot!

What else can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just gets better and better.

Both the running scene and shower scene were very erotic. Beautiful story. 5*. -dave

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
Gradual contro

He is so good at steadily increasing his control that she hardly notices it. If she looked back over the last few days she might be shocked and resist but right now she is his to do with as he pleases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC up to where he shaved her pussy

Pussies NEED HAIR, just like a beautiful picture needs a frame to draw the eyes to the picture itself. For many other reasons, too:

The enhancing tresses assure me that I'm fucking a WOMAN, not what looks like a prepubescent teen.

If she is properly stimulated, her juices are absorbed and contained, giving the tongue the most flavor to savor.

I love to kiss, and lick down a treasure trail, lightly pulling her hairs with my lips, giving her more stimulation and anticipation as I near her treasure and the delicious juice awaiting MY enjoyment as I give her enjoyment.

Each woman has her own unique appearance which is created, primarily, by the color, density, and expanse of her curls, but a shaved cunt is just meh.

I've heard some guys say they don't like her hair in their mouth. A minor inconvenience, when weighed against the many pluses. Besides, regular brushing reduces the number of stray strands to a minimum.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

This was a great chapter, with very fine detailed imagery. The give and take between the two are so well done. He is constantly pushing the envelope and I fear he will go too far too quickly and she will start to have second thoughts about what they are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. And very, very few typos make it easier to read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I wish I was the fictional son. His mother is teaching him how to be the perfect lover. Through his love and respect, the son is showing his mother that a mature man can understand a woman's sensual and sexual needs, which are often different from a man's point of view. The erotic and almost spiritual passion between mother and son wonderful. Truly a 5 star series, so far.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Thjs story is somewhat drawn out, but is progressing beautifully!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4208 months ago

Dang this gets better with each chapter.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

My mother had the most amazing beef curtains. They were very meaty, & although she was very fair skinned, her lips were the colour of roast beef. I'm getting hard now just remembering them

LizziepeeLizziepee19 days ago

Remind me of something that happened between me and my daughter in a shower once can't wait to see what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5361 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES