All Comments on 'Like Mother Like Daughter!'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too many things

Can you not make this just about your fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nozzle??

This is a new one for me. I have never heard it referred to as a nozzle.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years agoAuthor
Nozzle

It's called by many names. It's the opening at the end of a penis from which liquids come. Nozzle is as good a name as any and everyone (I guess) knows what it means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Take it easy

It was pretty good up until the end. Like a cheesy movie ending where everything turns out ok for the protagonist and his rivals suddenly have the worst luck. I'd say take it easy on the "revenge fantasy" and just stick to crazy sex happening with hot women. We all know it's fiction, but make it believable.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments noted

I've noted how readers didn't like the ending. Too bad. I like to write stories not just accounts of sex. I'll limit the extras in future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the commenter who asked "Can you not make this just about your fantasy?": Ummm ... why? That's what fiction writers do: make up stories and write them down. All fiction, therefore, is by definition the author's fantasy. Can authors choose to write stories about something other than what they like? Sure, but if you're writing erotica, why not write about what gets you off? I certainly would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
708 Followers
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!