All Comments on 'Coach and Jacob'

by whodominou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
whitechocolate3whitechocolate3almost 7 years ago

the sex is great, love huge black cocks, just one little thing that bothered me, it seemed that everything moved too fast, from calling a student to look something in his computer to suddenly calling him baby, as if you didn't want to write the build up and go straight to the sex. just what i noticed, though. :)

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful debut

This is not only the first story submitted by whodominou, but also a masterpiece. It describes the beginning of a relationship between a highschool student and his new coach. Far from the usual seduction of a young boy by an adult man, nerdy Jacob eagerly receives Coach's cock in his mouth and his ass. He knows the techniques from browsing for porn. After Coach's cock has erupted in his throat, Jacob exposes his asshole to be fucked. What a straightforward story about commonsensical sex! 5 stars! Coach knew that he would see Jacob again, and I hope we will read more from whodominou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
crap

Total crap,stupidly unrealistic.

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
HOT!!!!

Loving the black cock. I wish one would fill my tight white hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

The 15-inch cock is a bit unrealistic, don't you think? In my high school gym class, a muscular black football player and I traded blow jobs several times during our semester gym class. He too was a beautiful chocolate color with impressive muscular pecs and a thick cock that was perhaps 8 and a half inches. He had a good bit of fuzzy chest hair in the hard chest area right between his pecs and across his upper chest area, and a bit of a treasure trail that drew my eyes down to a magnificent pubic bush. I told him never to trim that hair as it was a crowning glory for him, and always smelled a manly scent. He had muscular legs, again covered with a fine dusting of hair. I loved licking and sucking his pecs, his chest hair, and his cock and balls. He too produced what seemed to be a gallon of tasty man cream every time he shot his load. He was a really manly man who I loved pleasuring with sucking and licking! After blowing him a few times, he returned the favor, and then we sixty-nined quite a bit. His mouth was so hot and delicious! I still have fond memories of those days.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Not very believable

I'm sorry to say I didn't find this story very believable. I am a big fan of white men submitting to BBC . I have had many fantasies about sucking a BBC myself, but i just didn't believe this story to be real. It was ok as entertainment but it didn't arouse me sexually as something that was real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous