All Comments on 'Orc Raid'

by hentaikitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago
Love

I love your story! I play D&D and a lot of fantasy games and orcs are made out to be brutes and savages. It's nice to see a romance between an orc and an elf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes! An actual story

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

Im suprised no one else has commented on this story. It was a little short and lacking in some detail on the sex scene but overall not bad. I would suggest a re-write with a little more depth and detail and definetly add more chapters to the story. Could go really far with this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice...

Personally I would really like to see this as an on going story. Amiri could help the other captives adjust... she could become pregnant, etc. More please!

C2H1EC2H1Eover 6 years ago

I agree, I''d love to see more of Amiri and Bargak. Maybe a little of what happened once he brought her home or the other suggestion of Amiri helping the slaves get settled.

zysaceroXOXOzysaceroXOXOover 6 years ago
Awesome :)

I loved how the Elf thought she had to do it ti survive, but in the end she ends up enjoying the sex and is almost grateful not only to be alive but grateful of the whole experience :) (and as I told you I always fantasized about an orc and an elf getting it on)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Otc strongholds where only the chief can have wives and children? I sense the Elder Scrolls in this. Loved it. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This story was very interesting, I wish you had kept up with it. It’s hard to find good stories with orcs in it.

Brucimus_MaximusBrucimus_Maximusover 4 years ago

Some folks have said it was too short, it needs a sequel, etc, but I'm going to go against that grain and say that I very much appreciated the brevity here.

I thought it was very well done; you managed to make the characters complex, the character arcs were both complete stories, and the pacing was wonderfully fast without feeling rushed. You managed to squeeze a lot of world-building and a lot of personality into the story, without making me feel like I needed to take notes to understand what was happening.

I don't think it needs to be longer because I think you accomplished everything you set out to do with an enviable mix of efficiency and style. A five-star work. Good job, and looking forward to more of your writing!

LV4206LV4206over 3 years ago

o wow this was hot!! more more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhentaikitten@hentaikitten
163 Followers
My stats: I'm 52 and 5'8" with very pale skin. I'm a natural strawberry-blonde with thin hair. I have pale blue eyes and I live in Alberta, Canada. I don't share pictures of myself. And don't do Skype, etc.

SIMILAR Stories