All Comments on 'Undercovers Detective Ch. 01'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

This was engaging and I agree it was somewhat predictable. However I think you designed it that way. The characters ae well defined. a solid five for a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Descriptions?

Okay, you're 50, and the short marriage didn't work out. Your young partner seems to be a real looker, and you could find a bit of entertainment with her. Take her shirt off, have her take your shirt off, just hopefully you're a hairy chested man, and get at it. Have some fun together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Looking to read more. Good beginning

Readyeddie2Readyeddie2over 6 years ago
Well written

Great start. It left me wanting more. The characters are well defined. 5

Hotwife805Hotwife805over 6 years ago
Nice beginning

Well written. Very realistic and good flow. 5*

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Well done

The description of the characters, the settings (Chubb'ys), the dialogue, the clothing, the dancing, the fight, the flight, the undressing, and Franks inner thoughts. The murder/suicide scene was realistic, and it appears that Alex is a better detective than Frank. The request for her to go undercover was an interesting twist. Well written beginning to a much longer story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES