All Comments on 'Literotica Authors 01: Milene'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Areala-chanAreala-chanalmost 7 years ago
What a fun idea!

This was a nice new idea to see here, and you handled it very well, Bob. I hope there are others in this series forthcoming! :)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Areala-chan

I've uploaded the second one, and have more invitations to authors out.

Bob

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Cool concept

Bob like the idea. It's always welcome to get to know a little about each other, even if semi-anonymously. Looking forward to more, and thanks for introducing me to milene! I have to agree, its fun to have a conversation with readers about the stories we tell.

Thanks for sharing!

RNebular

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you rnebular

PM me if you have ideas of authors who you think would make good interview subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggested authors

Why not go through this list of top 250 authors? Maybe the top 10 or so.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/favoritesportalv2.php

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
This is so cool!

I can already tell I'm going to enjoy reading these interviews =) Especially reading and comparing the answers! See what's similar and what's different =)

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

From Germany, therefore my english is not the best.

I read a lot other stuff too. Fantasy, Biographies, Novels, History and so on.

Always I was curious bout the lives of Fiction-authors.

Wanted to know, who is the person writing this.

So it is a wonderful idea, to interview some of the Literotica-authors.

So interesting. And it is funny, some of them I follow already.

So, thank you for your project, to bring us more near some of the authors here.

Beside, I liked always to read erotic fiction too. But Internet was the moment, to see really a lot of these stories. Wonderful.

Stay care

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you fur your kind words, Akilara. I hope you enjoy the other interviews as well. And your English is just fine!

SonnycarverSonnycarverover 1 year ago

Thanks for interviewing Milene. I love her stories!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 1 year agoAuthor

Sonnycarver - you're welcome, and let me know if your have other authors who you think would be good interviewees

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
411 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES