All Comments on 'Full Moon Lover Ch. 01'

by Tempest_Wolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad story....

and very poorly written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just saying

I liked this a lot and obviously the prior commenter is clueless. I didn't find a single spelling error....nor was the flow terrible. It was easy to comprehend and not bad for a first chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes. Ignore the butt hurt dumb fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
poor

Rather poor grammar. Vocabulary...juvenile. Story was so-so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Looks like this could get quite interesting story wise. Look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Honestly I thought it was awesome. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes

I loved it fun sexy and supernatural, i would love to hear about another encounter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs a lot of work.

It's hard to believe two people wrote this story and for it to come out this poorly. Awkward use of terminology, run on sentences galore, and incredibly poor punctuation and grammar. Could be a good story if heavily edited.

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 6 years ago
Potential

It wasn't bad. Some of your choice of words needs to be changed so the story flows better. More detail and consistency wouldn't hurt either. It's not the worst I've read on this site. Good try though. 3 stars

If you write more if this story, I'd read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs work, but still fun!

It needs some editing. I noticed what some others noticed - that a lot of the phrasing is lackluster, but no one's told you what, exactly, that means. In this story's case it uses a lot of passive voice, which makes writing sound muddy. You'd do well to look up active vs. passive voice, and edit for stronger sentences. I really think that's what's earning a lot of your negative comments. With stronger writing, you could really have something here.

I'd really like to see you give some real thought to what the werewolf/werewolves looks like. Go beyond the normal, easy details. Maybe try writing down 20 - 30 observations about the werewolf/werewolves. After the first few you'll get past the obvious and start finding things that make for more interesting writing.

Hope this helps! Happy writing!

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

Take the criticism with a grain of salt, please. I’m among those looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

-g

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Nice, such a shame there are no more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous