All Comments on 'Literotica Authors 02: silkstockingslover'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

One of my favorite authors on the site! Keep up the good work!

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 7 years ago
Cool interview

And i agree that 2-3 pages is the sweet spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love her stories!

Great interview, I've been very interested in her and she sounds like a great person. Hubby is a lucky person.

leglover13leglover13almost 7 years ago
great interview

Always been my favorite author since I read her first story on incest that included nylons.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Silkstockingslover

She was the first author I read on Literotica. I was hooked from the beginning. I prefer stories that are either around 6 pages or split into chapters that post at different times (as long as I don't have to wait too long between them). If it's a really good story, I'd like it to run like a soap opera does...no end in sight. lol Hoping for a new series (hint hint).

Marcia

ptebadenptebadenalmost 7 years ago
I love you

Without a doubt, my favorite author, the only one I would say. If, in addition, their stories are illustrated, much better. But I'm always insisting (I'm going to get she'll be a little annoyed) that she finishes her stories, especially "Sorority Submission" and "Kinky tales: I pegged my husband". Of all her stories, the one that I liked the most is "Cheerleader's Mom". I love it. Forgive my many mistakes, I do not speak English. I'm trying to learn.

KidG1000KidG1000almost 7 years ago

ive been hooked on her stories they are so hot!! i really hope she continues, her last interracial story was amazing. i love her mom/son stories too. her hubby is so damn lucky, i wish i could worship her feet for her and suck her toes as she writes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best

Without anyone coming close, Ssl is my favorite Lit author. Great consistent blend of compelling story telling, character development mixing relatable and fantasized and sexy/erotic as any video porn Ive ever seen. She is aces in my book.

zwyrblzwyrblalmost 7 years ago
Thanks silkstockingslover!

… for sharing your fantasies with us. Your name on top of a story is a guarantee for a high level of quality.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 7 years ago
LOVE HER

I absolutely LOVE her writing!...... huge fan!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I knew silkstockingslover had a lot of fans

Which was in part why I asked her to be interviewed -- along with the fact that I'm an admirer of her work as well.

If anyone has suggestions for other authors to be interviewed, please PM me.

Bob

Trainman2012Trainman2012almost 7 years ago
Thank You

Love your work, Thank You for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BZ (navy speak for well done!)

Thank you both for the interview and sharing! As many have already indicated, Ssl has long been one of my favorite author's on this site.

I'm looking forward to additional interviews and check daily for any new stories from her.

Well done to both and wishing you folks the very best.

8letters8lettersalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable interview

What I found most interesting is that SSL is able to keep her writing secret from her husband. She writes so much that I'd think it would be impossible to hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad

I find these interviews really sad, the authors seem to be hiding themselves and their fantasies from their partners, not living them. I think erotica should be shared with partners. I didn't think everyone was repressed and closeted! To quote the orange orangutan, so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks 😗

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the kind words... I greatly appreciate it and am very flattered.

Ironically, an essay about me is more popular today then my story i released today. Lol.

Thanks again and I am doing some sequels... in between new stories.

Ps: Black dominance 2 is done and in editing. Actually my next 12 stories are done😙

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oops

Hi

I meant a 100 comments I usually go to.write a sequel... not a 1000 (that is nuts).

Jasmine

Aka silkstockingslover

usaretusaretalmost 7 years ago
Longtime Fan

I started reading your stories a few years ago then drifted off elsewhere. But I find myself always returning to your themes whenever I note a new story or sequel. Great work, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That is a great interview and I'm her biggest fan!

I just love the author silkstockingslover. I'm one of her biggest fun.

congrats for this interview......and please Mrs. silkstockingslover, keep writing more stories!

Lovely,

KP

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowalmost 7 years ago
Good interview...

...with a fabulous author. Please keep going, it is nice to learn a bit more about the people behind the stories, especially since the genre forces most of them to stay anonymous. And I am very sure that all of them love the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
👍

Great interview, shes one of my favorite authors

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for everybody's comments

I've just received a commitment from another of my favorite authors to be interviewed, so stay tuned. Shhh - it's a secret!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Walk the Walk

Yes, I Love it..........you wear nylons and pantyhose everyday!

You talk the talk and walk the walk in real life !

LadyDaisyLadyDaisyalmost 7 years ago
Greetings sir

I have an interest in being interviewed. If you would like, contact me and we can discuss this further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent idea !

We like reading the "Biography" of the authors and of course we like to know more about our "stars".

I hope that it will motivate us to thanks more often those who give us some "pleasure"...

The authors share their dreams with us !!! So,

- Thank you Bob Aganoush, for this good interview,

- Thank you silkstockingslover, for all your stories,

- & Thanks to all the Authors.

mysecret0109mysecret0109almost 7 years ago
love it

Anything with silkstockingslover being the author has my vote....and can i suck on your nylon covered toes?

dwainodwainoalmost 7 years ago
Silkstockingslover

I have been a fan of this author since running across a series of stories she had written some time back. She drew me in with her writing style, enough that I have read nearly everything she has written regardless of genre.

This is the first author interview I have read here on Literotica. You have provided in interesting insight to a talented author, and for that I thank you Mr. Aganoush. I will watch for future interviews.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks dwaino

There was a reason I chose her for one of my first interviews!

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 7 years ago
Just stumbled across this...

and I'm very glad I did. Great author and a very thoughtful interview. I was lucky enough to be allowed to write an ending for one of Jasmine's stories that was a favorite of mine and she was very helpful. Keep up the interviews and I'll be reading with interest.

CharlieB4

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks CharlieB4

cubkitten613cubkitten613over 6 years ago
She is the best

I love her story's she's actually the reason why I got into the bdsm and lesbian world. Side note I have a huge fetish for story's that are more towards older women and younger women she hits my check box!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
agree with most comments

this is the hottest writing author here. I love it all, and know this reader is not alone. my favorites and the lesbian ones, imagine that, and the stories and have a wife getting seduced by another girl or neighbor wife. thanks for the interview, and making us feel apart of the group.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
Yay!

I love SilkStockingsLover! Was super excited to see you had an interview with her =) Definitly fascinating to know more about her!

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

I just happened across this series. Jasmine was the first author o began following. Then I took some time away from Lot and when I returned I got to read her stories all over again. One of the most talented writes on tie sight by far

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Great interview, thanks for doing these and thanks to Jasmine for all the amazing work, it is highly appreciated! Truly one of the best, here or anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
410 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...