All Comments on 'How To Drive Your Man Wild'

by Pussymad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Practical advice at last

You read so much crap in sex manuals and on some websites it is refreshing to come across advice that almost anyone could follow. The article was well expressed and quite funny in places. I recognised a lot of the male preferences in my husband and other lovers I've had but hadn't really stopped before to think why a man likes certain things. The insight provided was quite illuminating. I immediately tried all of this with my hubby and he certainly seemed to respond well. He shows every sign of being a good sheepdog.

mllemargotmllemargotover 19 years ago
Good head for head!

Succinct, well-written, funny yet erotic...but don't be too quick to say that most women can't or won't deep throat...just give us the chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Halleluiah!

This dude is spot on. Psychology, technique, everything. As a guy, I totally agree. Well done sir!

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get my girl to read it. Please, somebody submit this to Cosmo, Shape, Elle, whatever, as it should be required reading for every woman out there!

caterwaullercaterwaullerover 19 years ago
Ha! I Knew It!

This is a delightful confirmation of what I've suspected for a long time. Thanks for writing and posting this! It's good to know that men aren't all about finding thin, young women with perky breasts, but that an enthusiastic (and orgasmic?) woman is what's desired! WooHOO! Let's hear it for great sex!

wendyhs9wendyhs9about 19 years ago
Good info "pussymad"

Thank you so much for this ‘pussymad’, I’ve often wondered if what I’m doing is any good. You see guys seem to differ so much that I never know if he wants it done slowly or like there’s no tomorrow.

I’ve always encouraged my guy by being vocal and moving about, in fact it’s very hard not to, but sometimes, guys can have just as many problems doing what you’ve suggested, any hints when they’re like that, maybe it’s me and they just don’t like it but they always seem to come back for more so I can’t be doing it all that wrong.

Do you have any more suggestions to come, for instance in love making either vaginal or anal, you made so much sense with your oral and vocal instructions, you obviously know what you’re talking about and could really help people like me in many other ways I know very little about.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Good advice!

I think I will print this off and leave it somewhere so my wife can find it!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done!

Highly informative and amusing. Great advice and easily understandable, I can't wait to try it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pleased to be pleasing

Most of what you described I've done from the beginning. I never really thought of even half of it as arrousing. Thank you for pointing out a few things I missed. Dirty talk in the bedroom sweet talk out; got it! Unfortunately I'm a quiet person and will have to try and work myself up to anything verbal. Pleased to be pleasing and pleasing to be pleased. Thanks for the tips to keeping my fella happy.

CAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mmmm.....a different perspective

Well I am the gal who swallows with pleasure but my man hates it. I was so glad to read that MOST men love it...and since reading this article I have had an experience on the side where my lust for swallowing was welcomed! It restored my faith that I was doing something that turned the majority on....I just know now where to go for it and feel appreciated! Loved the article....keep them cuming! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

This article was just what I've been looking for...honest, straight forward advice from a MAN! Most articles you find here about how to please your man are written by women. Women can tell you what seems to work for them but they can't give specific advice and reasons behind certain things like you did such a great job with. And just so you men know, women also love some signs that what we are doing is driving you crazy. Just tell your woman that you love how her pussy/mouth/hands/tits (whatever applies)feels wrapped around your cock and you will get what you want...a more confident, enthusiastic lover! THANKS FOR THE GREAT ARTICLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very informative!!!

I would say that I'm not THE most experienced lover, but my boyfriend has helped me open up quite a bit in the past year. Reading this article made me understand a lot of the things he wants, and the reason he wants them! In my defense, women aren't psychic, either. Now I know that I need to tell him straight up what I want him to do, whether its in words or subtle actions. So since I'm not a mind reader, this article helped me a whole lot...it's practically my new Bible LOL!!! Thanks a lot, madpussy!!! Our sex life is about to get so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very informative!!!

Thank you so much!!! This is just what I needed to read!! It is an ego boost to me know I have been doing it right!!! lady on the street / slut in the bedroom... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous