All Comments on 'Fourth Year After Ch. 06'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank god this is over!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Still reading it, though...

That you are still reading the series, after 240,000 words, says a lot more than your complaints.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome update

loved the whole series, even with its complex character interactions,

hopefully you can do future updates on the families...maybe once a year or when most of the kids reach 18 or so ? THANKS FOR A AWESOME SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY ! ! All FOUR of Them ! !

Your writing is great. You have done a marvelous job of making the series seemless and cohesive. Enjoyed reading.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story

i really love this story - and don't want it to end!! maybe you can do an "annual update" a few pages or so - things always happen in people's lives. but you're a great story teller - and it would be great to be able to read more. Toni, Drew, "mom" amber, all great characters. Thanks. ENCORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope this story continues i would love to see more from these characters. Been a pleasure reading through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved them!

very, very wonderful writing... easy to follow, and I like the way you ended it, with your Authors note. I do hope you decide to add on, in the future. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still hoping for more chapters to come. Love this series

meme165meme165about 6 years ago
Four amazing years

A fantastic anthology.

I had an idea, instead of fifth year after, have you considered maybe looking into the future, maybe 25 years after - Henry's retirement party and passing his medical practice onto the next generation, Drew becoming CEO of ABC, "the babies" graduating college, maybe even incest laws change so that same sex incest is no longer illegal, or incest between cousins is not longer illegal, things like that, it might make an interesting exercise in creativity for you, it would certainly be an interesting read for us fans of your work

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 6 years ago
Very Good!!

I am sure you made charts to keep everyone in order and the sequences correct. There is one part in 3 or 4 where you began listing or introducing the triads, quads, or whatever and it reminded me the"Laugh-In" sequences in the 60s and 70s of the Sparkles.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@wiserbyage

The writing program (Scrivener) I used for most of the series allows for subdivision of the story, so each date was identified as its own section, initially containing a snippet that represented one piece of an outline. It also allows for drag and drop to move whole sections, making it easier to change a date. Scrivener also allows for a research section separate from the story, so that contained character profiles with data like measurements, eye and hair color, birthdates and notes on personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story is a favourite of mine. I’ve read it through multiple times. I hope we see a year 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The growing years

Once you have recovered and got your breath back I would love to see a story arc that takes the babies from 1st grade to high school graduation , has the members who are currently in college graduate and works in a Carribean vacation at graduation times to an all inclusive Resort with a clothing optional beach .

Pope1944Pope1944over 5 years ago
Well Done

This was a fascinating story and extremely well written. Since I live in Dallas it was topical as well.

I have added you to my favorites and will continue to read your stories now and in the future.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did Enjoy It

I will say it was riveting. The only thing that left it sour was the whole Kenny situation. Yeah he blew up at the main character and said some pretty nasty things to the mother of his child, Drew (and I get it’s POV) should have been honest with him sooner. I do feel like he deserves some sort of chance to redeem himself.

Don’t let detract from the fact it was a fun journey overall and I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is Jody now 18?

Its 2019 is Jody now 18 for you to now carry on with this story arc?

Em, UK

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 4 years agoAuthor
@Jody

Jody would have turned 18 in May of 2019. My character notes for her also say that she would discover the truth sometime after that but decide to not participate in the incest. If I disregard that, her discovery joins a list of sequel ideas I have for this and other books, competing with ideas for new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Truely wounderful story

I do hope you pick this up again oneday and write just a few more years

PLEASE

Your a gifted writer .......so write more

But once again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping for more

Been my favourite series I still hope there’s years to come. It would be great to see Jody join in with the group 🤞🏻

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 4 years ago

Gonna miss this book. Wish it wasn't ending. So many places that it could continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
continue please

adding my letters to the number of requests that you continue this story. thank you for writing it. it was a privilege reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

Your story was a Joy to read and I loved every minute of it. Thank you for this.

NcTigger2NcTigger2almost 3 years ago

Leeny,

Thank you!!!!! So well written. I was completely moved from the beginning of Tom Barnes passing till the epilogue of year 4. Thank you again.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

I will say that if you haven't been writing for long when you did these story you did a very good job. I enjoyed each book and read them one after the other. Thank you for all your work and creativity.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@nyterambler -- You're welcome. As I mention in the Author's Note at the end, I'd been writing at Literotica for just two months when I jumped into this project with "First Year After" (2016). By then, I had written (or started) nine stories, mostly shorts, although a couple reach novella length. Notably, it was "Dad, Do I Turn You On?" which convinced me I could write something longer. I think I wrote (or finished) another nine stories during the writing of this series, mostly between the different years, or the whole might have taken less than the year-plus which it did take. Plus, I decided to start the voyage into self-publishing (as M.R. Leenysman) after finishing "Second Year After", so that was occupying some of my time as well.

Although I've written even more since finishing these novels, I'm still proud of them.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is the best romantic, erotic literature I have ever read. For a relative inexperienced author, this individual is unique and extremely talented. All of his characters are well developed (both emotionally and personally). The plot and subplots are logical and seamless. This series is so well written that I remember, both mentally and emotionally, the beginning of the series "First Year After". I hope the author finds the time and mental strength to continue the series. This series has made me wish I could belong to family group like this.

Copper53Copper53over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Very well done. I read the whole series over a three day span and still wanted more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great job on the story with this one story you have taken the spot of my second favorite author here on literotica my first being silkstockinglover but she also writes long stories I truly hope you keep writing

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I was surprised that Patti and Drews marriage survived all of the group sex. My only question is, without DNA testing how anybody can be sure who fathered who's child. That includes Patti and Drew. The writing was excellent, but the storyline well, different. 4 stars over the whole series.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Rancher46:

Of the seven kids conceived in this story, the only ones where I left ANY doubt as to the paternity were KJ and Kyra and a DNA test was used to establish the split paternity in their case. Only, Amber chose not to tell Drew or Kenny the results, leading to the blowup at the end of Second Year After.

In ALL of the other pregnancies, each woman was with only one fertile man during the part of their cycle when they conceived. Remember, Henry had a vasectomy, so was never a candidate father. So, Gavin could only be Drew's. Patti didn't have sex with Matt for two weeks before the wedding, when Sharon was conceived, and not again for another week after and he was using condoms, anyway, because Patti was trying to conceive with Drew. So, Matt's out. When Sandy conceived Joshua at Thanksgiving break, she didn't have sex with Drew that whole week, so Aaron is the only prospect there. And when Patti conceived Tommy and Toni conceived Joshua, Drew was the only fertile man they were with, as well.

So, don't come at me with "how anybody can be sure who fathered who's child?" I can be sure, because I wrote it that way. The mothers can be sure, because they know who they had sex with and Amber was the only one with any reason to question it. And I provided more than enough information for the readers to figure it out, IF they were paying attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you wrote an awesome story I loved every chapter this would make one hell of a xxx porn movie. There was so much love shared with so many people that started as a love of mother and son and his girlfriend. I could write on and on about this story. I just started reading on literotica a few weeks ago and this is the best one I've read so far. I hope you write more of this story latter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_DoggP_Doggover 1 year ago

Fantastic series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read other story's and yours is by far the best so far and I think my favorite is First Year After that's when mother and son first began but I loved all of this story . THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leenysman you did an awesome job on this story it's the best I have read ever loved every bit of it I think my favorite is first year after that's where it all began with mom having sex for the first time with her son and his girlfriend to join the mix but it all just flowed together very nicely. I have read this story twice and the only thing I did not like was all the other people you brought into the mix it got a little to much for me to keep straight but I gave it a 5 anyway you need to write more along these lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 year ago

Amazing series. 5 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1929 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES