All Comments on 'Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 10'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Evil52Evil52almost 7 years ago
perfect

Wonderful as always! I can't to see what you come up with next.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
A very good story .

A true master ,I get lost in your stories and forget about every thing but the story. When I get to the end I am always amazed. Your stories are not only hot but the people you write about come alive . You are a true master story teller . Can't wait for the next story . I hope you go back and finish the stuff you where writing as Lost-Boy Those are good stories and would love to see what you do with them .

Thanks for the story

Don R .

beau6beau6almost 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Once again.....an awesome chapter, beginning to end. It's no wonder you're on my "Favorites". I look forward to your next story, no matter where you take us. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible as always

Title says it all, I cannot wait for the next chapter, the suspense is killing me

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
I'm liking it.

Although I balk at some of the moral choices your characters undertake along with some of the sex, I'm liking the story. It's rich and interesting. You do tend to gloss over a lot of things though, so something that piques my interest and should really grab your characters attention just gets left behind. The first time Greg got hit with an EMP should have really taught him a lesson and got him working on a way to shield his nanites against deactivation or to have some employed some kind of redundancy. It's a glaring weakness that's been exposed twice now in someone that is for all intents and purposes very hard to kill, but Greg doesn't even dwell on it. That seems stupid to me.

I have noticed a 'few' errors in your work, missing small words usually which I mentally insert but I've noticed a few errant uses of incorrect terms, the freshest in my mind would be "commander and chief" where the term you should be using is "Commander-in-Chief" in reference to the US President. I don't know if your work passes through an editor but I would suggest doing so or changing to someone with a larger lexicon that can spot those blips in your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5794 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES