All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 08'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I've been reading this story since chapter one and i absolutely love every chapter. its ironic that talos would take sabine as a lover even after what she did to his face. i love the way he takes control of her and makes her body react to him even when she doesn't want it to. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

The chapters keep getting better and better. I love both characters...Talos is very sexy and mysterious. His strength and control is a perfect match for Sabine. The sex is incredibly hot!

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
Really.

This had been interesting as it *was* until chapter 7... but chapter 8 just left me confused. It's hard to symphatize with a hero who throws up random gangbang and all those stuffs... at least me *cringe* I liked Talos, now I like him less. But it's your story, your right, so continue with it :) I'm kinda curious about Sabine's mother. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I am loving this story!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliantly Written!!!

This story is a must read for all erotic readers. The story line and characters are so well developed it's amazing! The resistance Sabine tries to put with Talos makes their union all the more incredible when they do come together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful. This a great story.

roseloveroseloveabout 10 years ago

How old are they cause it really sounds like he is old enough to be her dad?

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
wonderful

great Story. i realy like the on going fight between the two of them and the fact that he can reduce her defense to nothing by touching her.:) 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous