All Comments on 'Take Me, Stud! Pt. 02'

by teenstudstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where do we stand?

I think Jake is on the edge...and really wants to admit a love for Andrew. At least Jake seemed ready to do that. Jake learned with the second day of lovemaking to treat Andrew more gently and to consider Andrew's feelings over his own. And Jake blows Andrew. In time, I'd think Jake will come to admit his love for Andrew and return for more sexual adventures. And a bit of make up sex can be thrilling!

Jake is a mature and manly enough young man to have a bit of chest hair -- he seems a really manly stud. Please consider a third chapter that brings them together for a happy every after ending.

I enjoy your writing! Give these two studs a goo relationship. Love is a grand thing when two people share it so intimately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another part?

I really loved this story. Is there gonna be another part? How will they react in school if they see each other?? You are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please make a third and fourth part to the story

I really wanna see where it leads to + more hot sex scenes between the two ;)

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Oh no I guess this is it. You need to come back and finish this.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories7 months ago

Very well written. Great story. Keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous