All Comments on 'Amy the Nurse's Aide Ch. 13-14'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

Awesome story! I hate to see it end. But then again, I can always re-read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

Wasn't as hot as some of the others, but still all the same, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

The story was amazing! you are an amazing writer, you should write books! SO GOOD! i cannot express how good this story is on words. you are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
give me more

i believe this is the best ive ever read. it was close to what my wife does to me on a regular basis;will read more of your work if i can

UltrapreneUltraprenealmost 14 years ago
Praise for "Amy the Nurse's Aide"

"Amy the Nurse's Aid" is an excellent story. To begin with the writing is technically competent--grammar, syntax, spelling, etc. The teasing scenes are vivid and exciting, but they fit into a well-constructed story. There is plot, characters, continuity, and suspense. There's even a bit of conflict. Some scenes are very serious, while others give some comic relief.

Keep up the good work, Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story

Exquisite. This is one of my all-time favorite stories, and has been since I first discovered it online 5 or 6 years ago. Great to find it again on Literotica. The many scenes of denial are well-written and extremely exciting. Can't wait to re-read your other stories here!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Superb!

I really enjoyed reading this. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hottest Story

That was incredible. Like a bestseller, I couldn't stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A

Amazing story. I wish that it would never end :( This is big fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice description of the ejaculation and cum load.

Nice description of ejaculation and cum load. I would suggest the writer use "ropes" to describe the ejacualtion streams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The story started off quite well. I fully understand what jerks we men can be, and I could sympathize. But then, it became truly sick.

Towards the end, I really wanted Bill to tell Amy to go fuck herself. I wonder how Amy would react if all of a sudden any man she spoke to, or even looked at, told her to 'fuck off'.

She is a bitch in the truest sense of the word, and I hope she gets her just reward.

Yes, I know this is fiction, but enough is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really really really hope some pornstar make a video with this story this is amazing from start I was perpetually hard while reading the whole thing ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous