All Comments on 'Innocence'

by Oceanus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Innocence on many levels

Loved your story. Can you introduce me to Marlena? I would love to make her sweat! LOL!

I always like to see how the title of a story relates to the text. While Marlena had an natural innocence and natural sexiness about her, by the end of the story, I also saw how that everyone around her had an innocence about them.

Marlena did not know that her mother had been a nun and that Father Joe was her biological father. Her father and mother did not know of Marlena's intense sexuality. The congregation thougth of her as that sweet young lady that doted on her disabled mother.

I am now off to confession to make atonement for my impure thoughts. I will probably have to recite four "Our Fathers" and eight "Hail Mary"s for reading this literary indescretion. I would prefer a flogging...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Innocent Lust

The lust of the priest is well hidden under innocence. Too bad this often happens in real life and those of the Catholic church are unable to express their sexuality in healthy ways.

caterwaullercaterwaulleralmost 19 years ago
Fabulously Delicious

Your writing always makes my panties wet. I sit here in full view of the world, reading your words and wishing you spoke of me. There is one problem - you posted this new story a long time ago and didn't notify me! Your biggest fan! Tsk tsk tsk. I think, perhaps, you need to be punished . . . but that's another story.

ldykyrmitldykyrmitalmost 19 years ago
A Job Well Done

Brillant writting. Sure made me wish I could have been there!! more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bad habits behind convent walls

i liked this story though started confused with the names. i could have done without the fisting episode as that never turns me on. i was hoping the priest at the altar might so forget his position that he gave her his cock not the body of christ, ie the wafer/bread.imagine that in a church!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous