All Comments on 'Tasting Her While She Sleeps'

by aribibigusano

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Well Written

Thank you for a masterfully written story. It was breath taking. I think the loveliest line was the one about his cock feeling so full the rest of him felt empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wrong Category

I agree that this was thrillingly exciting, well written and certainly a joy, but it was in the wrong category. There was nothing exhibitionistic about it, and he did far more than watch. If anything, this is a fetish story because of his love for her ass (which is wonderful) or possibly even a nonconsent story because she is an unwilling victim. If it had been correctly posted, it would have got top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who?

I never did figure out who 'she' was - and didn't care, much. It's well written, but as has been said, in the wrong category - should be in Anal, for those who like that!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ahh

such a sweet fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh yes

well thanks for that, i like the way you linger on her!

jakeball69jakeball69about 18 years ago
well done but

really well done but you obviously have never had the experience you describe...otherwise you would know that a sleeping woman when having her asshole licked will start the occasional unconcious hump.And that is the real joy of the thing...feeling that lovely bum pushing back gently into your face. If you are lucky she may even pretend she is sleeping when she wakes up and continues to bum fuck your face.when she finally comes her whole body goes rigid and her cheeks squeez your face right out of the cleft.

Fantastic!! And you both pretend it never happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THat was awesome

Wow, can I sleep over at your place ;)

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast2SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast2over 8 years ago
Pretty Hot.

Great and sexy. It's too bad he didn't describe how her tight tangy asshole tasted and it's scent after being confined in her panties all day. 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Almost made me jerk off right here at work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous