All Comments on 'Office Competition'

by kootenay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too Cool

This story should win an award. Not only is it fun and sexy, it is also very well written. Wish I could read more like this one.

jorgejmjjorgejmjalmost 18 years ago
Riding Crop Ouchhh

Excellent story, I agree with TOO COOL it should win an award. I felt as though I was one of the guys...I felt the Riding Crop as it smacked his ass. Ok...I think it is time for a return visit. Are the ladies back from their trip yet...is it time to take it a little bit further? I say yes it is....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Impressive

Loved it, Needs no more comment! Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why turn these gals into nasty bitches? Why not a friendly ending, moving to the fucking they all want?

A turn-off. Unfair to the men, no fun for the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not at all erotic

It was hovering around 3 stars, until I reached the part with the riding crop. The only thing that saved it from dropping to just 1 star was the surprise ending where the guys didn't have to drink their own cum.

It would have been much hotter if the women had the guys go down on them to get them off a few times before they spend the entire night having raunchy sex all night long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous