All Comments on 'Mom's So Hot! Pt. 06'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
The sex scenes were great

But, exactly when is the son going to have sex again? Is he going to become one of those wimp guys that just likes to masturbate while everyone around him is having sex? Maybe he could go get a girlfriend and bring her back to the house. Then he could watch as everyone else fucks her and he masturbates.

He even says he needs to fuck someone at the start of the story. I would guess it will be after he is married and has watched his bride get fucked on their honeymoon.

This is an incest story-get to the incest again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
son looks like a wimp...

did'nt like it too much...it was better in the begining, now the plot is going nowhere..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
STORY WAS GREAT,BUT NOW IT BORING AND UNREAL

SON TURN INTO WIMP AND WHINER .MOTHER BIGGEST WHORE ON THE CORNER AND A USER OF HER SON.SON NEEDS CUT MOM LOSE AND MOVE ON.HOW CAN SO MUCH FUCKING GO ON IN A HOUSE AND NO ONE KNOWS.GET REAL !WRITER LOSING TOUCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Blame My Self

I was dumb enough to ride this train all the way to it's wreck!! It started out well, then went intp the crapper! Live and learn.

didierdidierover 19 years ago
Mission for son and writer: fill mom full of cum!

Monsieur ffarkus:

What are you doing with your talent?! What are you doing with your two formerly insane and incredibly sexy protagonists?!

I was a true fan of the the introductory installment of "Mom's so Hot!" That was a shocker ( it forced me to face my own dark,buried Oedipal rages), but it was incredibly hot in as much as it blasted away all of the sediment under which sons and mothers bury their destructive, taboo-based lusts. That's what made it so liberating, lascivious, horrifying---and HOT. But this latest installment? Plenty of taboo sex, but we could hardly care a wit! Why? Well, the first installment had a dangerously credibile scenario:

1) son wasn't getting sex from pregnant wife, and their marriage seemed in a rut

2) Son's mom was a a gorgeous, sexualized, brazen slut--unlike his wife-- and said sexualized mother was electrified by her son's sexuality in a way that the wife was not

3) Mom and son had a febrile lust for each other, which clearly pre-dated and transcended the realities of either's marriage or sex life (Freud and the Greeks hover disapprovingly, but voyeuristically on the margins)

4) Explosive sex scenes between and mom and son were the logical conclusion to the illogical, intolerable, and unspeakable but oh-so volatile and simmering sexual lust building up due to the 3 aforementioned causes.

Result: the hottest, taboo breaking, love scenes---no, that's FUCKING scenes---between mom and son ever put down on literotica.com Web site (I'm a contributor here, too, with at least one story with a "Hot" designation). The opening installment of "Mom's so Hot!!" shocked not only due to the hyperbole (all those exclamation points and caps), but also due to the absolutely realistic, tactile even, descriptions of lust explosively released via the son cumming inside and with his mother.

Through the text, the reader experienced the olfactory, aural, and tactile phenomenon, right down to the mother's spouting, fluttering vaginal canal to her son's pumping penis ( I'm paraphrasing closely but that phrase, "gathering itself up again and again to spew hot cum into her humid, grasping pussy canal," was a classic for its paradoxical terseness and hyperbole: it is the PERFECT description of the joint orgasm of a man and woman in the missionary position)

What we have here is, by contrast, a rather wan son and pointless sluttish mother going through the paces, sex that is by now pedestrian, and forbidden lust that is merely forbidden period: NOTHING HAPPENS between mom and son; no guilt, no longing, no desire, no shame, no heat, no revulsion, no sweaty, feverish, and all-consuming (and relieving) sex of any sort between the son and mother to shock, titillate, anger, frighten, nauseate, and thoroughly sexually arouse the reader despite himself or herself. So what is the erotic point?? No psychology, no sex, no horrifying taboo breaking, no extreme pleasure means no literature and nothing erotic. How can this be, from the masterful imagination of ffarkus?!

Let's have the son get the passion and madness to pursue his mom; let's get the mom to bare her soul, her body, and spread her legs, open her heart and her pussy to her son's vigourous torrents of lust, love, loungirs, not to mention loads of cum.

You have the talent, ffarkus; now find the passion, or you will lose your readership's well-earned admiration, not to mention good will.

A distressed fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Down the drain

This series has gone down the drain... the son isn't getting any action with anyone except with his hand, and the plot isn't going anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Take Back

MSH 1 was awsome as well was chapter 2. Chapter 3 through me for a loop though, the soon won over his own mother from his father then sets the wheels rolling for his father and wife to run off so he and mom can be together then when he catches mom and friend go at it he doesn't even try to save the relationship he just watchs them FUCK 3 times. I mean was he hoping his mom would show some willpower or something. Its great that he fucked his friends mom but that was more like a relaese and not revenge. Tom's Attitude sucks he needs to take action him and his mom are more alike than they know because neither can stop jumping on the other sex no matter who they are. (Ch. 7 predictions)

Mom and Jim some more, jim tries to plan for mom and him to get away. Nan and Brad, Nan teaches Brad while getting relaese that she's not getting from cheating husband She's got to know. Maggie and Brad after brad learns to please. Tom will stay a voyeristic cellabit just sitting around. Then magiie and brad leave. Jim and mom jump the fence. Tom comforts nan the only way he knows how. Nan leaves sorting out feelings over mom and jim. Mom returns a few weeks later alone after relising THE THING WITH JIM IS THE SAME AS IT WAS WITH PETE. mom and tom try to sort out feelings for one another. (END) Please let there be a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
At first Hot, now just sad.

At first this was an awesome story. Now the son gets nothing. He loses his wife and then his mother. His mom has just turned into the worlds biggest whore and his family is beginning to disintegrate around him. Better to wrap this up now, as I don't think you can repair this story. Either give the son a fighting chance, or better yet, have him kill himself out of frustration and loss. Don't leave him as a voyeristic cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looks like Tom's going to be on the outside again

It's a wild story, and Tom's certainly quite an eavesdropper. He should be working for some intelligence agency!

Plus I doubt that he'd be interested in being her third best lover, given what he's heard her saying about him when she was with Pete and how she's behaving around Jim.

Still, if the story's plot calls for him to have a return match with his Mom and for them to have any long term relationship, he'd better grow a backbone and make her crawling back to him a memorable event for her.

Still, given her track record, I really don't know why he'd bother. There's no way he can trust her and giving her an easy way back would just set him up for another disappointing letdown as soon as she runs accross a new dude with big cock and an attitude.

Maybe he'd be better off simply telling her to forget the whole thing.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Tom's whore house

Tom could have quieted this family down a good bit by just making an appearances instead of hiding to listen in all the time. Tom, who we know has no guts, should ask or kick Jim and his wife out of the house and tell him to get his own place. Tom would do well to get rid of this whole bunch and line up with Pepper.

The author seems to be running out of steam as far as any plot goes - just one drawn out sex scene after another to fill space, even they are getting pretty repiticous

scottymgottyscottymgottyabout 16 years ago
these stories have helped me jack off so many time

.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...I'm worn out reading this...!!!

...if I could only get it like MOM...!!! I'd like to nail this one...let's see...there's big PETE...then Brad...then JIM...then 'lil sonny...does anyone have a horse they won't need this afternoon...????...YOU GO GIRL...YOU'RE THE HOTTEST...and all these knavesayers are just jealous 'cause they want to get in line...but I'm #1...'cause MOM SAID SO...!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!...XXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spelling

It’s time for you to learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”. Also the difference between “minute” and “minuet”.

You consistently use one when you mean the other, so it’s not just a mistake. It’s a gap in your education.

Don’t be embarrassed. Learning something new at any age is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

The writer must be on one hell of a Meth binge to write this stupid,all over the place....BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous