All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 03 Ch. 05'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Storm113Storm113almost 7 years ago
#$@%&"*-$#@ still 5*, but i hate cliffhangers!!!!

Thank you for the long chapter, and thank you for this great story. However, I am going to curse and pout over this cliffhanger. You are an evil person, talented and generous with your talent, but EVIL!!! Again, thank you. $#*&"%$#()&""%%!!!!!!!

cliuincliuinalmost 7 years ago
Junior Hammer time?

Will this cliffhanger starting the rise of Saint?

Wilson3118ajWilson3118ajalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

As always a great read and hopefully we will not have to wait long for the next chapter to come as it is one of the best stories on here

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Yet another creative and compelling piece of this entertaining and exciting drama!

You continue to come up with these amazing scenarios so addictive to your readers. As usual, your cliffhangers drive me crazy looking every day for the next installment, Part 3 Ch. 6...ASAP...please!!!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 7 years ago
5 Stars...

Another great chapter. Very easily worth 5 stars. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
......

I hope that we don't have to wait to long for the next chapter like we did for this nice piece of work... please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I fucking hate you!!! Please please don't make me wait for months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantatsic as always

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story and your talent for free here on Lit!

C

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderalmost 7 years ago
Thanks to Tex Beethoven

for making this chapter a better read. Now, we need someone to make a shorter wait between chapters!

A wonderful story, great characters,

Thanks very much for sharing it with us!

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
The very best

I along with others thank you HDK for this whole series and hope that the next passage of this great story arrives sooner rather than later. 5+ Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait

Sure this has been a long wait, but whow, what a result! Cliffhangers should be banned though! LOL.

Seriously, take your time you need to write the next installment. You're giving us a great time with your story and you're doing it for free.

We're just impatient 'cause we like the story.

Keep it up HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another outstanding chapter

This series is indisputably the best series on Literotica. The characters are vividly painted - immensely likable, talented, down to earth, kind hearted and courageous. They care deeply for each other and those less fortunate. Their adventures are exciting and imaginative. Each reader will have their own view of what's best in the stories. While I enjoy all the exciting action, I particularly love the political tension with Congress and the efforts of Steve, Gwen and friends to remind the politicians why they were elected. Thanks so much for your story. The wait for each new chapter is easily justified by the quality of each offering.

m62cygm62cygalmost 7 years ago
What happens next

Looking forward to the next chapter. Can we wait?????? we will have to won,t we, just hope that the wait will not be toooooooooooooooooooo long

g912493g912493almost 7 years ago
Damn you've done it again

You are getting really good at this cliffhanger stuff.

Another excellent chapter. Anything else I have to say is being repetitious. I will be waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

Keep'm coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well my comment has already been used

CLIFFHANGER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Lady in Red is probably one of the most entertaining stories I have ever read. I really cannot make any other comments on the story that have not already been made in one way or another. I hope that you are considering trying to sell it to a publisher to print hard copies, and they will translate it and make it available for our foreign readers over seas to read as well. I will buy one if it is ever published.

malc690malc690almost 7 years ago
immense

the potential breadth of this story is immense with respect to saint and lena, I can see this continuing for years, absolutely amazing do not know where you get your inspiration from, one of lit's most outstanding authors, would like to see more loving wife tales of course just to keep you on your toes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No a cliffhanger? Damn the story is getting better by the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5-Stars, Thank You

Like most others, I'm thoroughly enjoying this novel. Thank you Harddaysknight.

TabuDesiresTabuDesiresalmost 7 years ago
Exceptional Once Again

Another great chapter in this wonderful epic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable series I have ever read, it is by far a beacon of light in a dark age when we need heroes (real and/or imagined) to show us what this country could accomplish if they did the right thing in Washington! Let us all hope people in Washington read and understand this story and people demand more of their representatives (?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thank you for finally adding another chapter. I check back regularly to see if there is anything new. I can hardly wait for the next installment!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 6 years ago
Another winner..

This is one of the best stories and series I have read in a long time.

Impatiently waiting for the next installment... LOL

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on. The next ch ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please come back and finish this story it's one of the best on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The entire series is simply great! I enjoy the fantasy - almost comic book (in the best sense of the word) - aspects of all of the stories. As long as you write them, I'll be reading them! Keep 'em coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On tender hooks

Brilliant story can't wait for the next chapter........... keep going the plot is so complex yet the story is so easy to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story seems to be progressively slowing down

I've been following it for years.... and now with the hint of saint and Lena kiss as a continuation.... I can't see it ending for another decade. Which makes me happy and frustrated.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderover 6 years ago
Yes Tex Beethoven needs to be thanked

For making this story a smooth read. But the ideas are yours and they are what push the story forward. Thanks to you, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Read

The story states the concert in Budapest lasted six hours,an hour longer than any previous ones?Doesn't the author or Tex read his own stories as there have been other concerts that have lasted six hours.Just in passing no artiste has enough material or energy to do a six hour concert not even the Rolling Stones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anom you are an idiot

This is a fictional story not some documentary. You are only in this to try and discredit a good author. You show the mentality of a mongoose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Given

Given the standard of writing,it would be better if Tex wrote it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time zone correction

Seven P.M. Moscow time is eleven A.M. Eastern U.S. (Washington) time.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Never a dull moment with this..........

Brilliant writing, I love it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7101 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES