All Comments on 'Feminisation of Laura'

by 5A4nxL32

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good job

This was just amazing very good detail and stuff

Mabye you could write something with machines that shave woman

Just a thought though.

5A4nxL325A4nxL32almost 7 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked it. Not sure about the machine-novel idea. Perhaps you could come up with such a story? Would be interesting to read. Will certainly be doing another hairy woman story soon that are into this fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

It was a pleasure to read this story.

Are you going to write next part of Laura's adventures?

SmellypigSmellypigalmost 6 years ago

I really like filthy unwashed stories, so enjoyed a lot your writing. I wish Ryan will convince her to get hairy and stinky again.

DarthZ12DarthZ12almost 6 years ago

Can you write a second part of this story please..?

Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like it!

Like the details about hair, shaving and smell.

Would like to see more resistance from her.

Make her smelly and hairy again.

Thanks for the story!

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 4 years ago
It was okay

I didn't like how forced it was and how little resistance she put up, and it honestly all felt a bit lazy.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 2 years ago

Really liked her being hairy and dirty. It's a shame they made her shave and wash. I'm sure she has gotten back to the basics by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would enjoy a story about a mother & daughter kidnapped in the vacation , both with a full bush & pit hair , being in competition against each other, over which one will be the first to surrender , as pits and bushes are plucked clean , one hair at a time .... Winner simply gets boinked by the 3 mountain men , the loser gets fully plucked , and then boinked ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous