All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 02'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
n2anal78n2anal78almost 7 years ago
So hot!

My wife got me to play with the cock of my friend while she watched - it wasn't long before she had us both convinced to give each other blow jobs. Cannot wait to see where this goes.

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
Slut is not a bad thing

So girlfriend are you going to distract the boys from their game time? I had not considered my balls in contact with other balls while double teaming you. I have only wondered what a cock on the otherside might feel like. So you got this started, are you gyrl enough to help with a big finish

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
It's getting good.

Oh it's getting good now you have to keep writing more chapters to this story.

SteinWolf8SteinWolf8almost 7 years ago
Memories

Your story brings back memories of my time in Germany, when I was the "Other Man" for a couple. After many times of her and me along, she invited her husband to join in. We both had her, watching the other. She then took control. She was our Master, as such, and had us jerk each other off, and after she licked us clean, made us lick her juices up, along with whatever we'd left behind earlier. After, she had us jerk each other off, and then lick each other clean. The next time, well, she watched and we performed! What fun! I'll always have a soft spot for dominant blonde big-tittied German girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Must read

Best story I ve read..............must read

badbluebadbluealmost 7 years ago
3 way

I used to have a friend and we'd both fuck his wife and then she'd watch us suck and fuck each other. Hot times.

dustybluesdustybluesabout 5 years ago
Play Time

Damn I like where this is leading Mariah :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reawakening

Thank you so much for these stories. As a man who's only ever had sex with women these really reignite my desires to explore another man's penis. You've reawoken my imagination and I'm having plenty of delicious fantasies about my future first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Great sequel to the first tale. I liked how forthcoming Pete was. The way he admitted to jerking off to your big tits, and then asked your boyfriend for more photos. I liked how they once again jerked each other off while watching your naked pics, so naughty. I didn't expect your boyfriend to suggest that Pete should fuck you. I especially liked the part where they came on each other's cocks, so dirty. So hot how you rode your boyfriend's dick as he told you about his experience with Pete. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

ronibarretronibarretover 2 years ago

Keep it up as I keep it up!!

Closetfreak3Closetfreak3about 1 year ago

Amazing. I love the dynamic and progression. Can’t wait for the escalation and the gf to join

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
532 Followers
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES