All Comments on 'Campfire Confessional'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

OMG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I felt like I was there. Thank you for such a well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lots to like about this one...

This pleased on many levels. Enjoyed the journey of both women and the way you used the imagery of the shifting water to illustrate her internal transformation.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I so wished I was there with them. Watching them enjoying each other's bodies, mesmerized by the wonderful scenery around. Five well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Wonderful story I definitely need to take my gf camping!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Great story!

lonecrowlonecrowalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Amazing. Everything.

AABBL1718AABBL1718almost 7 years ago
Good one.

My finger went to the wrong star, it hit one, really meant to hit 5. Very nice build up that seems realistic..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I loved how it build up to the sex scene and not have it straight away. Very good plot and character development. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

One of my favorites! Please make more!

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your supportive comments. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this story and these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From a Limey!

Abso-bloody-lutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!

That was great. What an arousal! I felt like I was really there. Nice work. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great piece, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Is there any chance we get a continued story with these characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shimmering

You have captured the essence of sexual awaking with a poetic brilliance. Keep writing for all of our sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue!

Lovely story I’d definitely continue their story because there seems to be a lot more that can be told. Thank you for sharing.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago
Nice Word Painting

I really enjoyed this. Especially the way you were able to make it all come alive with your descriptions of the scenes as well as the interior thoughts, fears and doubts. I could really relate to both characters and it was a lovely awakening into a new kind of love. The fear and doubt was very believable...and the eventual acceptance and capitulation beautiful to share.

colin23colin23over 4 years ago
5 stars not enough

An absolutely outstanding story. Well-paced and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you ...

... for taking me on this journey. I really needed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So satisfying.

Stunning. Spectacular. A perfect 5.0. I don't mean my score, I mean what the average of all the scores should be. Thank you. I've liked the other stories of yours I've read, all of which I gave a 5, but this is better. This is perfection. What a gift you've given your readers. So perfectly paced. So sensitively written. Thank you.

Barry

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

What a perfect story .. I just loved everything about it .. the only sad part for me is that I see you wrote this a few years ago and the possibility of a 2nd chapter seems unlikely. Thank you so much for this .. it made my day !

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing them with us.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Wow, what an amazing story.

Thank you for telling it and please say thank you to your friend from us.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I have read it before and there is a reason it is in my favourite, it's because it is such a beautiful story.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Back for another read and to add it to my GOAT folder. I am so glad that I learned that I could have a lot more folders other than just favourites.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SolarRay has a poetic sense. This story has moments of sheer beauty. You Don't Know Me, But I'm Your Lover was mind-blowing, this story is also mind-blowing. In such a short writing format, to immediately take the reader to places they never knew or dreamed ... that's incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found it truly beautiful.

Barry

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibby4 months ago

Truly loved this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was my second time reading this, and it was even better, as I wasn't focused on the details and sequence of the plot which allowed me to engage more, or "feel into," the nuances of the Sapphic eroticism. Jessamyn was so innocent and pure, while Nicole was not at all innocent but she was true. The slow dance of the pure opening to the true was eloquent and richly passionate as they finally merged each into the other, finding a joy each had been seeking but had now found. Lovely, just lovely, and it definitely made me squirm, and well, other things. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
1855 Followers
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...