All Comments on 'Cumming of Age'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
2

Where's part 2?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmmm

looking forward to reading part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fun!

That was lots of fun to read. Plain, simple no frills just the I like it. I can hardly wait to read how she takes the

12 1/2" "girfriend" thanks you too (lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantasy????

12,5 inch?????-sometimes fantasy should be more realistic!-i think for this novel 8-9 inches is ENOUGH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DAMN !

That was sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dude seriously, 12.5 and as big as a baby's arm...

When you define the story by the size of your pecker, you're waning for writing materials.

Keep working on the concepts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucked.

You reused the same phrases over and over. "...for all she was worth" is in almost every paragraph, and it's in at least one of them more than once. Also, 12.5" penis and 8" balls? That's unrealistic, not to mention unattractive from a female's perspective. The gist of the story could have been good, but it was poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

wow

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
No fair!!! :+))

More Cum'll Cum Out, Tomorrow! ?

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Its a tragedy that you dont use any personal speech.

The entire story sounds plain, there is no interaction between characters, everything is retold by the main character.

Its more like someone would write in a diary.

Personal speech gives your story depth and gives your characters life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus christ, you're a psychologist's wet dream. Never - even on this site - have I seen so many examples of a person demanding attention than with your many claims about your balls and dick. You don't have to keep telling us how big or beautiful you think they are, as long as you believe it, why should we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I actually measured it once and measuring from the top, it came in at 12 1/2 inches."

Wow, someone's lying through their teeth.

stevenkazstevenkaz12 months ago

Didn't bother reading after the first few lines

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stopped after the first sentence of the second paragraph. I know this is a fantasy; 12.5 inches long; estimate 6 inch girth that is less then 1.0% of the total men in the world. Including those under 15 years of age. Try 7.5 to 8 inches long with the 6 inch girth.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Ever young man's, a beautiful older big boobed woman who is enthralled with his cock. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous