All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 08'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Now this is mean that the two brothers are one person, that's why the Argus say she must love both so they can become one? Or in order to break the curse Argus must not find another body?

I hope to have a happy ending but not to have to love two different people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love this story.

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Completely hooked

I've been hooked on this story since chapter 1.

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsalmost 7 years ago
I rather like this.

I kind of want Troi's former Mistress to somehow end up at the castle, and Argus and Talgut are polite to her, but she freaks out when she sees Troi. Then Nivid goes into defense-mode. That probably won't happen, though. Anyway, I like your story. It's pretty nice. It feels original. Also, Nivid is adorable, and I want to pet his head and give him a cookie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You always need to translate

Foreign words are distracting and annoying.

The story itself is otherwise molodets (great). ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving the tidbits!

One reason I loved historical romance when I was a teen was all of the historical information (because the sex parts were just confusing with "flowers & mighty swords"). Be it a foreign word, descriptions of period clothing, or daily activities for the time. So, I'm loving this. I came into it late so it's already finished (like binging on Netflix) & all of the tidbits info is truly a highlight to the read.

I don't find I need translation as I read, but I do appreciate the info once I'm done.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Truely Exceptional.

Totally absorbed in the story and believe Troitsa is the most intriguing of your characters you yet have brought to life. So sorry ☹️ about the 4stars, meant to do five but my finger brushed the screen accidentally. Have complained to the site before about the inability of a reader to rectify such a mistake, but have gotten no response. Again my apologies; the story is a 5+ without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best of show

Love the story the detail the premise! You're an intelligent writer with heart ! Can't wait

Or dreading the final chapters !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1046 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES