All Comments on 'Literotica Authors 03: soppingwetpanties'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago
Great idea

Well done Baba .... what an excellent idea .

Fleshing out an author is always interesting to their readers.

Soppingwetpanties is on my list of favourite authors too. She ticks all the boxes -

Language, style of writing and a " dirty " mind ;-)

Pity you didn't carry a camera .... I'd sure have loved a pic of her :-D

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 7 years ago

The best part about this interview was introducing me to the works of Lit author krr1957. Quite addictive. Thanks, soppingwetpanties.

GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago
Typo

Obviously not Baba but - Bob_A

Damn autocorrect :-(

Pity we can't edit a comment after having posted it.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
AtAscadero:

Glad this interview turned you on to krr1957, definitely one of my favorite authors

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

That was a bad autocorrect. Should have been addressed to LaRascasse.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
I like this series

I have long been a fan of SSL and only recently found the stories of SWP. Of course Krrr1957 and Tappy McWidestance are favorites as well. Excellent writings. A couple of things that make SWP's stories so good, is that they are actually very lifelike. Things I have done or seen done in my many years in Leather world. I also like the fact that when she posts a Lesbian themed story they are in fact Lesbian. One of my biggest complaints is when I read a story with a #Lesbian theme and find out that the protagonist is bisexual. Just a quirk of mine, I like the Lesbian stories I read to be just that "Lesbian". Looking forward to more of these interviews. Now off to read your latest "Sensitive Research - Discoveries 01"

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
wonderful interview

love her stories also.. erotic and sensual.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 7 years ago
Haven't had a chance to check her out yet

Definitely going to have to go and do so now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
412 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...