All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Pool'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
xavierwxavierwalmost 7 years ago
Inconceivable

The author is good but his talents are wasted in this endeavor as the story quickly descends into the unbelievable (even for those of us who are trying to believe and be caught up in the tale) as though any girl - teen or prepubescent for that matter - would allow a stranger from next door to enter her back year, then her pool and then HER merely because he was a smooth talker. (An assumed trait more than hinted at by the description of his dialog and manner.)

I left then returned to the story twice trying to give it the benefit of the doubt but I was lost, permanently, well before the end of the story.

Again, this author has talent, but it's hard to tell by this submission.

Xavierw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's Ashson's style

All of his stories are fun, but they're also all the same.1BB5

zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
Nice story

I like it. I have a lady friend, single, has a pool in her backyard protected by a high fence and none of the houses around her can see into her yard from the windows.

Thus she feels free to sunbathe, swim, and work in the yard in the nude. She said she merely strips and walks outside to the pool and not worry about being seen.

Until one day she followed her routine and walked out naked and was half way across the yard when she realized that there was roofing crew on the house next door looking down on her.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable can be fun.

Ignore xavierw. It's not like we come to this site for non-fictional accounts here. Sometimes a little bit of the unbelievable and inconceivable is just what we need to change things up. That's why I like Ashton's stories: sometimes they boarder on the ludicrous but that's what makes them fun and that is how he writes.

Definely one of your better ones Ash!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Ashson's best story is Enemies

I have to admit it: I love hate fuck stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOTALLY unbelievable

I'm with xavierw on this one. It's not just a little unbelievable. It's one thing to write non-fiction but another entirely to write completely and totally improbable and unbelievable non-fiction like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous