All Comments on 'Slutty Penny'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just some abusive husband and a slut

Nothing remotely erotic or interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Agree it's garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

suckermansuckermanalmost 7 years ago
great

just the way a slut wife needs to be treated and she enjoyed it

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Ugh

I like consequences stories, and don't mind a BTB where it's deserved.

But all she did was talk to another guy, with him admitting that he's been neglectful, and he's abusing her?

And "Daddy?" <shiver>

Yeah, this could be BTB - Burn The Bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH

Just curious as to why so many here enjoy B.T.B stories.Usually no sex, no love just what a man can do to get revenge on his women.Most comments here are from B.T.B lovers,What is the love fr a B.T.B story here???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Ugh

As the Anon following said, BTB doesn't mean mayhem, it just means that the spouse (USUALLY but NOT always the wife!) committed and offense that is SO egregious that there is NO path to reconciliation, and a simple divorce isn't sufficient punishment.

I hesitate to recommend him, but check out RichardGerald's "The Bridge" and try to argue that BTB isn't justified!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have no idea what you are going on about...

Seriously, some of the comments here do my head in. No idea what a BTB story is, this was meant to be fairly straightforward story, with a slightly ambiguous conclusion. I must admit I am quite surprised at the low mark though. I'm intrigued to know what category this should be in, it seems to me Literotica could do with some more categories since every time I post something someone always says it's in the wrong category. All I can say is, my wife loved this story and that's all that matters to me.

ROBERT_ANTHONY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unlike other anon's

I thought this was great, she needed to understand he doesn't take her fucking around with others. Apart from the fact he didn't get the phone and release her of the burden of waiting for the toy boy to ring I thought his reaction to the potential cheating was nipped firmly in the bud. 4*

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Control freaks turn me off!

Turnabout is fair play, buster. When the time comes, see how you like it!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
@ Mr. Anthony

Oh, no, it belongs here. This is the sort of story that now makes up the bulk of the stories posted in loving wives. The problem is, most readers just don't enjoy this sort of story. At least, from the tags, the sort of story I assume this is, since I didn't read it. This won't be popular, though if you just wait patiently for the sweeps it will soon have a score over 4.00 as the ones get swept.

Just accept that this is very unpopular with readers, that's the way it is, and that complaining will do nothing. The same people complain every day, deriding "cuck shit," "BTB shit," or "RAAC shit," and it never changes. No one is converted, no one gives a damn except the warriors, and it's just a flame war. They have nothing better to do. It's just a typical day and typical comments in LW.

If you don't like harsh comments, disable or delete them, or write a more popular type of story. Readers here dislike BDSM, gay or bi, humiliation/cuckolding/hotwife, IR and non-con. That's just the way it is. It isn't going to change. They do like drama, justice, consequences and good guys winning while villains get it in the neck. Write what you choose, just be aware of likely reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This borders on non-con or stupidity

I'm not sure which. But in either case it was definitely over-the-top abuse of a wife. There was nothing sexy or erotic about this mess. He treats his wife like a dog. You think that's interesting. Many women would have called the police and reported him. And the dialogue felt like a horny teenager wrote it. Poorly done drivel.

1 star only because negative stars are not YET available.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
To the author

Your confusion is completely understandable. It looks like this is your first story in this category. You probably thought that since you've had a great deal of positive feedback on your other stories, maybe the folks in this category would appreciate your work as well. You probably assumed that this category dedicated to stories about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun would be the appropriate place for a story about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun.

But here's the thing. For reasons that have always eluded me, the majority of readers in this category do not enjoy stories about swinging, sharing, or extramarital fun at all. In fact, they find them so distasteful that they're compelled to leave brilliant comments like "cuck shit", "sick fetish", "gay crap", etc. They're not here to be aroused or entertained. They're here to vent their rage -- and they have a lot of it.

They ONLY enjoy stories about marital discord, divorce, revenge, and murder. They're not here to read about happily-married couples stretching the boundaries of their marriage. They're not happy unless at least one of the characters in the story (usually the wife) is miserable. Plausibility isn't important. Neither are originality or the quality of the writing. All that matters is that the story ends with a woman in misery:

They enjoy reading the same story, with the same plot, and the same characters, over and over and over again. And they're not ashamed to admit it. In fact, they're proud of it, because they feel it gives them the moral high ground. They deliberately read stories in a category about extramarital "fun" and then berate the characters in the story (as if they're real people) for having extramarital fun!

For whatever reason, this section of this erotic website has become a group therapy session for lonely, angry, bitter old men (and women.) This group is extremely vocal, extremely opinionated, and extremely polarizing. You're either with them or against them. It's very much like a high-school clique. They will attack anyone outside of their clique with their best attempts at half-witted adolescent insults. And yes, they will "one-bomb" your stories because it's the only weapon they have.

In fact, take a look at the scores for all of your other submissions. I guarantee you'll see a steep decline. These people are so angry, and have so much free time on their hands, that they will actually click on every one of your stories and scroll to the end just so they can drop their feeble little one-bomb. It's pretty much the saddest thing I've ever witnessed.

Now sit back and watch all of the usual anonymice hurl their half-witted insults at me. One will tell me to suck a dick. Another will mention something about creampies. Another will just tell me to go away and leave "his" category alone. As clever as anything you'll hear on any playground. You have to wonder if any of them meet this site's minimum age requirement. This is the LW audience. Keep that in mind if you decide to wade through this sewer again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're a retread, SJ

A retard, too. You didn't say anything that Kimi didn't say, and say better, only without insulting anyone or your usual "same old story" shtick. You are the angriest old fuck on here. You seem to be the one shithead with the most time on your hands, constantly complaining with the same old cut and paste shit in every comment. What an asswipe.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
More playground insults

"Retard." "Shithead." "Asswipe."

See what I mean? So predictable. How sad.

Please return to the playground, anony, and work on some more creative insults.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

So, seeing as subtlety obviously doesn't cut it... the use of 'Daddy' later in the story was meant to indicate that there is some previous (perhaps long ago) history regarding the D/s element in the story. I didn't want it to read like this was a 'game' where the woman 'pretends' to flirt with another guy and then the guy 'pretends' to punish her for it, but neither is it supposed to be a brootal 'put the bitch in her place' story. If it was, then the guy would have fucked her in the ass, but instead he tells her that if she misbehaves again he will...

I'll continue to write what I like and if the haters hate then fine, in fact there will be two more similar stories up on Lit soon...

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Fair enough, I don't expect everyone to like every story, and different themes will appeal to different people. I find it a bit much when people criticise my writing though, I don't think of myself as a 'great' writer but I think my writing is better than average (especially given some of the crappy writing on Literotica, frankly).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SwingerJoe – To the Author

Joe: Thank you for these insightful comments, clear thinking and impassioned defense of what this forum is really about. My wife and I both totally agree with your observations and we thank you.

You clearly described the goals of this forum with your comment “…(an) appropriate place for a story about swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun." Also, you put the trolls in their place by noting “They're not here to read about happily-married couples stretching the boundaries of their marriage.”

Good God guys, this is a place to relax, have fun and share some fantasies. The labels the trolls use are so simplistic, violent and judgmental that they are clearly nothing more than bitterness.

Robert_Anthony: Thanks for a nice story!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Joe, glad you enjoyed it.

What does Kimi mean about the 'sweeps'?

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Mr. Anthony

It's pretty much an open secret. There is rampant vote cheating on the site. People with no lives use different IP's to access the site, proxies, onion browsers, alts, etc., both to vote up their own things or things they like and vote down stories they don't like. If cookies are disabled, multiple votes could be cast if someone wanted to take the time. The site knows about it and runs an algorithm to counter it.

No one knows exactly how the program works except the admins. Every so often a sweep comes through, detecting and discarding the multiple voting. It finds what the robot thinks are multiple votes by tracking patterns. It works fairly well, except for unpopular stories, which get lots of one votes. One bombing doesn't work here.

Usually the sweeps come through just before a contest, as well as other times, to get rid of people voting scores down so their favorites can win the contests. Kind of like vote rigging by electronic means. The site does a pretty good job, given the difficulties except with the really unpopular stuff, which gets a huge boost from the sweeps. I got all this information from the forums and other authors. You can find it there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-swingerjoe-to the author

You put the trolls in their place? Not likely, since he's the biggest troll in this category. Who are you kidding? Just read his sermon, the same shit on every story. Talk about having too much time on their hands. Recently I seen one author delete his 2nd and 3rd comment on the same story. If allowed, this agenda driven moron will take over the public feedback, dominating the conversation arguing about anything or anybody willing to participate. News flash. There is a section called a "forum" for that purpose. Use it.

Author your story isn't my cup of tea, somewhat unpleasant, some cruelty. I can see why fetish and bdsm are your main themes. Well enough written. Thanks for the effort. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's a growing trend

At least three, besides the latest, of the best and most prolific author's around delete Swinger Joe's shit. That's the ones who have actually said so. There are probably lots of others that are tired of all the shit he spews and just delete it without saying anything..Swinger has worn out his welcome all over.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Re. Growing trend

Yes, there is undoubtedly a "growing trend" of pansy-ass sensitive snowflakes who can't handle criticism, so they do whatever they can to censor free speech. We see this happening across college campuses nation-wide. It's sad to see such spineless cowards seeking their safe spaces. It's even sadder to see it from allegedly grown adults.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Thanks Kimi

That is the clearest explanation of the sweep procedure I have seen.

I had assumed it was a myth put about to explain the invalidity of the LW scoring system. I have watched the scores on my own stories over the couple of years they have been up on the site and they have gone up and down with no occasion where a big jump occurred which would have indicated a sweep.

So again, thanks for a clear explanation. It's a pity something like that hasn't been published by the site administrators.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well that explains a lot

swingerjoe is a far right nut case, followed closely by carolinadreamer. How many times are you going to comment swinger. Until you get tired of typing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Swingerjoe

Just try going over in your neighbor’s yard, taking a dump and then telling him it’s “free speech.” See how that works out for you. Probably get a baseball bat upside your head. That’s what you do here, take a dump in someone’s comment section then bitch about them cleaning it up. Nobody likes crap on their front yard.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 7 years ago
The First Amendment does not apply to Literotica unless Congress (government) tries to limit it

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless I'm badly mistaken the owners/operators of this site along with the contributing authors are not Congress/Government. The 1st Amendment is even more abused than the 2nd by those who have agendas to advance.

It's all about Consequences. No one here has the right to say anything they want, no matter how offensive, and claim Free Speech protections. To claim otherwise is just plain ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the first amendment and free speech applies only to the US

Just a reminder, some of us are not from the US and your rights don't mean squat to us. As long as this site or the authors allows comments, I'm going to make them, regardless of what the likes of swingerjoe say. Who the hell is he anyway to tell any of us what we should read. Like somebody pointed out, this guy sounds like a nut case. Am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: swingerjoe

Start acting like an adult, maybe you'll be treated as one. You can't continue dumping your trash in people's yard, without somebody getting upset.

Good explanation of sweeping "Kimi" Always wondered how some of these crappy stories remained with such high scores. Kind of makes scoring meaningless, doesn't it?All the more reason, this category needs to be split. One faction is one bombing the other and visa versa. Why would any author want to post in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
work on some creative insults?

Oh, no doubt anon could write a book on creative insults as far as you're concerned, but I'm sure he neither has the inclination or time to waste on you.

Hate to be a spoil sport author, but this was not erotic or much of a story, unless you're into being mean to your partner. Can't say I got excited reading it. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-5

Insane? Have you looked in the mirror lately? Scary, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Retard, Shithead, Asswipe?

Those words are way to mild to describe that loud mouthed swinging cuckold. Shit in your own yard swinger, or have your followers follow behind cleaning up. Luedon, carolinadreamer, doing anything? Swinger needs your help. lol

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Just keep it nice

Down here in the Antipodes, we don't have any 'Amendments'; first, second, or any other. But we do have some heated discussions on freedom of speech.

Surely it is a matter of keeping comments and conversations reasonably polite? Criticism doesn't have to be nasty.

Lue

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
@ luedon

The beautiful thing about freedom of speech is that it is a basic, fundamental, human right. It isn't about left or right, Republican or Democrat, West or East, or any other man-made dividing line. We are all entitled to our opinion regardless of how unpopular that opinion may be.

"Free speech" doesn't mean "freedom to express your opinion, so long as that opinion agrees with my own."

By all means, everyone here has the right (and exercises that right) to express his or her opinion. The admins who own this site have the right to delete the comments they deem inappropriate. And the authors also have that same right.

I would argue that the authors who choose to delete comments merely because they are critical are the worst type of spineless cowards mankind has ever known. But that's just my opinion. And I have a right to express it.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Honestly this is one of the worst stories

to garner so many comments. I think SJ you have something to do with this, your comments are so polarizing and provocative, that they engender more than normal number of responses. This story was really a discipline lite story, wherein the gal got her ass whooped for straying mentally for a bit on the dance floor. It happens, its not that out of line, and women need direction from their significant others. So what is the big deal?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Appalling

This is a story about someone too cowardly to take on the man harassing his wife but perfectly prepared to beat her up at considerable length. Furthermore it perpetuates the corrosive myth that women like to be treated in this way. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech or any other freedom but since we're on the subject, freedom of speech began as a defence against tyrants but has been appropriated by the tyrants to suppress and abuse anyone who does not think, look and act as they do.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
My dear Patillie

You seem to be concerned that the number of comments may be unrelated to the quality of the story.

I would add that the quality of the comments is also often unrelated to the quality of the story.

The commentaries often take on a life of their own. I think that's great.

Lue

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
FAO Twenty Seven

The story does not describe a women being 'beaten up at length', talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. And clearly Penny did enjoy it. Also there are plenty of women who do like to be treated 'like this', whether you like it or not, and there are plenty more women who maybe wouldn't go that far but who love to fantasise about it (my wife for a start, and I would say she's pretty conservative).

Robert_Anthony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BUNCH OF BORING SHITHEADS

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual morons: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Robert_Anythony Re: "FAO Twenty Seven"

Yes, I'm sure there are women who enjoy being treated "like this," just as there are men who enjoy being cuckolded.

At the risk of starting another category war, this strikes me as a BDSM relationship. Maybe it would find a more receptive audience there. I see you have other stories there, what led you to think that this was more suited to LW than BDSM?

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Twenty Seven's Comment

"This is a story about someone too cowardly to take on the man harassing his wife."

How do you get that she was being harassed? Seriously, I've been in that situation and starting a fight isn't the answer. Sadly I was young and handled it 'far too well', in truth. Well for other people not well for myself. I wouldn't act so reasonably now. I'm pretty sure. But I still wouldn't start a fight. If I'd have been older and more self assured I would probably have taken 'advantage' of the situation.

Anyway, it's one thing to say she's being harassed if the guy is hitting on her and she's trying to get him to leave her alone. Quite another if she's taking his number. She was a willing participant, drunk or not. And anyway, it's a fucking story, get over it.

Oh yes, and while I have no intention of deleting comments on my stories, I would appreciate it if you people could restrict yourself to commenting on my stories rather than debating 'Freedom of Speech' like a bunch of retards. Thanks ever so...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah, well, write a better story

Nobody wants to comment on your story. The comments are the only interesting thing here. The comments are the only reason anyone came here at all. Stories about wife beating aren't interesting to anyone except pain freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
debating Freedom of speech like some retards?

Well author, why don't you thank the guy that liked your story so well, Swingerjoe. Who started the freedom of speech discussion? Like always, the guy just takes over a public feedback on any story and the next thing you know your story is forgotten and the subject is changed discussing topics not related to the story. That's why authors are starting to delete his comments, taking away the thunder of an author is not a way to encourage more stories. As far as calling readers "retards", maybe if you wrote stories for loving wives instead of bdsm they would go over better. Don't blame others for your short coming. 3* not for subject matter, but writing ability.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Consider yourself a service provider, Robert

Those of us who enjoy the commentaries more than the stories in the Loving Wives category depend on authors like you to provide a service -- stories that draw the maximum number of comments ranging over the widest range of topics.

You have done well. Thanks.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Puzzling behavior. What was the point of this story?

Why would the wife be flirting and accepting a stranger's phone number? Was she planning on cheating? Why did the husband leave his wife out on the dance floor instead of taking her back to their table, and then hitting the toilet? Why did the husband not ask her about her new friend? It could be a work associate, a drunk hassling her, a lover making a rondevous, etc. It was unnatural for the husband not to have genuine benign curiosity about who his wife chats with at a bar, especially since she appeared to be taking his phone number. Was he trying to set her up to catch her cheating? Then why didn't he mention the phone when he was confronting and spanking her?

The behavior of both the husband and wife was confusing and out of character for normal people just out at a bar together. Guess I don't get the partner-less dancing behavior, how this asshole just kinds of dances up to the wife and gets closer and then kisses her, didn't make sense.

So was the plot to maneuver the wife's behavior to the point where the husband is justified spanking and berating her? Or is it supposed to be sexy to call you wife a slut and demean her, even threaten her health? He pushed his shoe against her wet vagina, and that is supposed to be sexy?

Well, the whole story was well written, but the plot and drama and behavior of the characters ranged from stupid to ugly to degrading. God, what a marriage relationship. Asinine.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Freedom of Speech

With all due respect to Robert who wants comments restricted to the story:

"Freedom of Speech" relates to GOVERNMENT restrictions on speech. There is nothing in the First Amendment that requires that I give you a platform for your speech.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
freedom of speech

sbrooks103....whatever is correct. I'm unsure of the argument, but the Constitution deals with imposition of powers and 'government'. The PEOPLE hold ALL powers not specifically enumerated within the bounds of the Constitution.

PLEASE read the damn words! Access is free, so stop being so ignorant and cheap

Glad I can clear all that up on this author's comment section.

As for the story: I like it. It sounded kinda British and I was glad it wasn't another wimp tale of woe (as often comes from those islands). I found it quite entertaining and refreshing.

Thanks

Smokepole

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@smokepole

I don't know what YOU'RE smoking, but YOU read the words!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Nowhere does that say that I have to allow you to speak at my facility. For example, Robert and/or Literotica can delete any or all of these comments without violating anyone's Freedom of Speech.

The Enumeration Clause has nothing to do with this issue.

Calling someone "ignorant" when you admit to being "unsure of the argument," isn't a good debating point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Always did say and will continue to say it.

The comments in the loving wives category for the most part are better than the actual story. Entertaining and funny at the same time. The sad part is that most have nothing to do with helping the author improve or even get proper criticism for theme and writing ability. The loser. The author. The winner. The reader.

kev6433kev6433over 5 years ago

Awesome story was hard the entire time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...