All Comments on 'Gods and Crowbars Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
long series

looks like the watchman is in this for the long haul.... we have weddings coming up,

and the crowbar had better get healthy fast for what is coming... so many open end

storylines... and what happened with Melina? That's okay I am patient, and will find

out along with my other fans of this series...

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
A back for a back (eye 4 an eye)

So there is a God! I like the way Ferrell got his just reward, nice and slow, planned and executed in a precise move. Good old ninja squad.

The mob had Ferrell down as expendable as he was a liability, not a team player with him gone the heat would be reduced on their schemes.

I like the way Don has a white angel and a dark sided one a nice balance to the scales of justice when the law and justice system just don't cut mustard these days. WW I hope that when Craig gets his reward it is Cindy who can walk on the dark side for justice and I feel that she can even if only for our "Queen".

It also looks as if the two Councillors will soon be getting a feel of their collars and not to soon either.

The IC will have to hand some justice out to that guy who I feel conducted the experiments and took over his brothers id. The IC spotted him at the centre and he is the one after the IC and is in with the rouge cell.

The ex wife still concerns me and she has been quiet to the point of shouting how silent she is, also the Sheriff is being far tooo nice and cooperative with TCPD and Don.

May I ask WW one question?

Why do you never mention Laura in any writing on the future regarding the kids and such, you mention Don on his toes and walking her down the isle etc but I do not recall Laura mentioned?

Should old Sharpie get the needle (pun intended) or should he suffer in a max prison or be given to press as an award like an Oscar. She has to end up paying up in full to the IC soon with Craig tied to a chair watching just before Cindy removes his Crown Jewels. (there is a pun there for her fellow countrymen/women)

5+ A good story and a nice conclusion to some strands that have been awaiting tidying up by the TCPD. Iceman

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
Not really a long series -

more a group of long series' ! BUT - they each tie in and continue on with much KARMA ! !

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Some really awesome comments!

Yes! we will have weddings coming up... and long before Carole's. :o)

Stay tuned for more Melina! Coming soon.

Why is Laura not mentioned in those far flung future comments... good question.... gooooood question. Tis all I'll say about that for now.

I meant to have more about Ferrell before wrapping up his story arc, but things just didn't work out that way. Oh well, we've got a couple of stories going into the "summer finale" (Town & County time, not real time), and then towards one more story arc. After that, we'll see what happens...

Thanks again for the comments and the votes! I actually won a prize in one of the monthly contests for 'Along Came A Spider, Ch. 01', and I thank y'all for the votes that made that happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AGAIN

Thanks WW. Again a very intrigueing story - just leaves us wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Vigilantism?

Interesting to see you return to endorsement of vigilantism. A recent news article states, " Russia’s anti-gay laws are thought to have contributed to a surge in vigilantism across the country, with gay people lured to meetings before being beaten and humiliated, often on camera." In US history, vigilantism led directly to lynchings of Black people in large numbers.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
I don't agree

about vigilantism. Our 'justice' system has relied on people working outside the restrictions of the law. Thankfully it hasn't been that often, but politics has required it. Far be it from me to defend WW, but what he has written about is not vigilantism. it's good old fashioned 'Prairie Justice'. The problem isn't the vigilante's, it's the fucking politicians, and in the modern world the fucking Press.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Vigilantism

Thanks for the interesting comments. First, vigilantism is when the citizens take the law into their own hands. So this is a mix of vigilantism and the Police doing 'extracurricular' stuff.

Second, the title 'Gods and Crowbars' is meant to evoke the 'godlike' or 'playing God' behavior, taking Justice into one's own hands, and definitely is a study in vigilantism, and the rightness or wrongness of it... which I leave the reader to decide.

Third, I left Anonymous's comment, but I didn't really appreciate the rather one-sided examples being given. Vigilantism was NOT the impetus of lynchings.. .that was just sheer murder. Anonymous might also do a bit of readig of my past stories... which have touched upon the murder by dragging of a gay man, and a Government execution of a U.S. Marine, both with real-life examples they were drawn upon.

Again, I ultimately leave it to the readers to decide the merits of the philosophical discussion behind the stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My memory

I seem to recall that Laura took IC back to her home town. I believe the IC was wondering if she was doing it in case she wasn't around and could tell their children about her home and life. So maybe she won't be around much longer.

Did Mr. C think that Melinda was no longer loyal to him? I think Melinda and her trainee, is Darkwing her code name, were the two women who killed the mob assassine trying to kill Carole

Vigilantes were active in the Wild West when there was no law.

I think the Boston Tea Party was a vigilante action where the government was unjust.

Do cops mete out extra judicial punishment, yes, but not like we did in the old days.

But hurt one of us and the gloves come off. The broken back sounds like justice to me!

P.S. the first time I was stabbed (in uniform) did away with all idealism, I knew I was dealing with animals!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
to "My memory"

Laura went to her parents' gravesite because she thought she would not survive her final CIA mission in 'Her Last Bow'. She did not realize a katana was going to be blooded....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I seem to remember............

I seem to remember the IC saying that Laura would spend many more years at the university and would retire from there.....I don't remember which series it was but I am sure he said it.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE MEDIA MISCREANTS VOICE THEIR SLIME

in doing so let slip clues about their future covert strategy. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love the ending of this chapter. Glad Ferrell was caught but a little surprised his accomplice gave away so much, perhaps almost scared to desth.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good chapter another one bites the dust!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2170 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES