All Comments on 'Danny'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A nice read

Great story line. I'm going to have to read more of your work.

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
loved it

a shame it ended so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An interesting premise

But too much story and too little sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twat?

Sweet story, well written but don't you think "twat" is a little crude?

maxx308maxx308almost 7 years ago
Thank You

A well written story worthy of high marks.

gravyruggravyrugalmost 7 years ago
Finally

A story that doesn't feel the need to convert the lesbian. Good.

The writing seemed a little choppy for me, but the story was worth staying for.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nicely done.

The narration seemed a little "flat," but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It can be an intentional style. It reminded me of Ira Glass on "This American Life" on NPR. May be a generational thing — not effusive writing, but an interesting storyline.

And a reminder that love, like some jobs, can come in unexpected places.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice.

Clever story. Stories like this seem improbable, but 40 years ago I had a similar experiece as a 'beard' for terrific friend of mine. We worked together for 4 years. She told me was a lesbian about 9 months after we met. After that we went out together to movies, dinner, party related work fuctions etc. She was an attractive woman and like the guy in this story, it would be hard for any guy not to have feelings for her because she was the total package. Except she wasn't interested in men at all. But she loved to mess with my head. When we were at a work related function, she would link her arm in mine, kiss me on the lips (sometimes will real passion), and flirt. She had the most beautifil blue eyes and a smile that was infectious. We both had the same sense of warped humor. There's more and maybe I'll write a story about it one day. After she left for a better job offer we lost touch. She was a really fun person to hang with and every once in a while she comes to mind. I hope things turned out well for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
intresting

It always seems in gay stories, that the gay person turns the straight person gay, wonder why it does not go the other way

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Great love story

Really found the story was so good . You knew the lesbian girl was going to leave . I liked the sister as she came in . Great well done and thank you

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Oh my goodness. This was F-ING awesome. I loved the way you wove your story together. It was a solutely skillful, & so beautifully sexy. I loved the side relationship between Danny & Lil. That spoke volumes about his character. Thanks for a wonderful read. Made my heart flutter & my pussy wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Bad

This was a well written story, and kind of interesting. But I thought the “Danny” character was a total chump. With a red capital “L” on his forehead. “L” for “loser”. I mean, what other kind of guy hits on, and more or less falls for, an obvious lesbian? She even told him up front of her lifestyle, and that there would be no love from her, and he just accepted it and followed her around like a little lost puppy anyway. No wonder his wife left him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, Danny is/was an idiot. Sees a lesbian across the room and doesn't walk away? Dumb. We've all found an unattainable person attractive, we don't force ourselves into their lives. Story would have made more sense if she was a work colleague and they had more time to develop a relationship. The "hand me down" situation is simply unrealistic and wouldn't happen irl. 3/5 stars as it concludes too soon.

66676667about 2 years ago

Oh hell. It’s a damn story, a work of fiction and when I read it as such, I enjoyed the hell out of it. I would like to see You write a similar type story involving polyamory. MMF, FFM, FMF , I don’t care which.

ramperampeabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. Nice people were nice to each other. Very warm story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was listed in Romance and fit the bill in many ways. For the category there was more than enough sex. Clever and worth a 5. Thanks!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becca had a likker license, gave it up, then got it back. She gave Danny to Michelle, and she liked him enough to refer to him as her fiancee, when talking to his ex-whore. Hopefully she is and gives him a bunch of little Dannys and Michelles. Then, have them walk up to his ex-whore, and tell her,"this is my HUSBAND and our children, plus the bun in my oven. My husband is a stud, MY STUD. C'mon honey, I feel somebody kicking me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucking LOVE this story, easiest 5 stars I ever gave! A more realistic, but still sexy, rendition of the "straight man falls for a lesbian" plot, without all the pornosexual bullshit or unrealistic personality reversals that plague most of the stories like this.

I don't fault Danny for accepting a relationship with limits like he had with Becca, I would actually have preferred if some of my exes had told me I was a rebound, or a Fuck You to their racist parents, before I started thinking about what our kids would look or where we'd live! People have this conception that 'Till Death Do Us Part is the only relationship worth the effort, that anything else is a failure or a waste of time and energy, but the truth is that everybody you love and that loves you makes you a better person, and most relationships DON'T last forever. My mother and father split up just after I was born, and remained amicable for my whole life without ever even wanting to get back together, and neither of them considers the relationship a waste-they were each other's first adult relationship, and they like to joke that they were so good together they got bored and had to find somebody they could argue with! People in your life are seasons, don't go looking for Christmas while you could enjoy the Summer sun.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire4 months ago

Soooo Becca…total cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjackie_em@jackie_em
1564 Followers
Writer of many types and genres

SIMILAR Stories