All Comments on 'The Wrong Cot'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sinfully hot.

If there's ever been a story that makes me want to get back to whitewater trips, this is it. A huge turn-on, well done.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Very erotic story!

That was a very good story that I couldn't stop reading.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Hallelujah a story with a plot!

Well done 4*

robertlrobertlover 6 years ago
Loved the story, BUT

I enjoyed the story - a lot. However, that said, I was a little disappointed. Given the locale of the story, The Grand Canyon, floating the Colorado River, I was hoping to get more of a feel for the canyon itself, to feel like I was there. There were a few little tidbits of the river and canyon, but very little. More descriptions of the river and the beautiful scenery, along with the sex, would have made the story much more interesting and fun to read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

With all the sex i am surprised there wasn't any bi action - :3-somes or same sex action.

GinaC

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 6 years ago
Fantastic

What made this story hot for me was their initial reluctance melting away. They didn't want to do anything at first, but they couldn't help it. That conflict is what drives the story. Thanks for drawing it out, and making it just enough on the right side of possible that it could happen to me. --Antonio

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Good erotic story.

I wonder why LW authors too often hide their imagination away when choosing character names. What's with all the As and Js. How about helping the readers keep people straight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite hot

Loved the story been there but different environment

LingerieRobotLingerieRobotover 6 years ago

Kind of an old-school Lit feel to this one. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thanks for sharing

dasinclevedasinclevealmost 4 years ago
sounds like you've been there - good job

I'll be taking the grand canyon 7 day raft trip in a few weeks. You've given me some delicious images to enhance my enjoyment! By the way, from what I've learned ahead of time, it appears you've been on that trip - accurate descriptions of rafts, schedules, landmarks, meals, and even sleeping on cots spread around an open area. Of course I don't expect the people on the trip to behave the same, but it's fun to imagine!

--- I disagree with the comment asking for more description of scenery. We aren't looking for travelogues in Literotica - just enough detail to set the scenes and make it believable (sorta).

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Loved the progression, the free-spirit, the communication.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apparently this is a world where men get blowjobs but never eat pussy. And all women are wet and ready to fuck without any foreplay.

Otherwise, pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The fuck.... This deserves more than 5 STARS. I had to stop reading and rub one out.

Silenus636Silenus636almost 2 years ago

Thank you for another great story! Accolades! However.... My thought is that such a great story could be carried forward. What a springboard! I'm dying to know how the women friends interacted later with the men they had sex with? (I.e., how can you keep down on the farm, after they've seen gay Paree?) You have a golden nugget here worth pursuing, the way I see it. Please consider.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Honestly the best and most enjoyable couple-swap, etc. story I've read so far. Until now, I had the displeasure of only encountering material that degrades the male protagonist into a low-key cuck, or cuck.

rjordanrjordan10 months ago

Plot, good characters, fun to read...everything that makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story.

Realistic characters,

Realistic story line,

Realistic sex scenes.

Reckon that leads to a 5 vote from me!

sotarosotaro4 months ago

I believe that even the powered rafts require lifejackets on the water, and usually board shorts are recommended to reduce chafing of thighs on hot rubber. Sounds like a great trip. I support the idea of more of the monotonous beauty of the Canyon, the slowly ascending bands of sedimentary rock as we go back in time and down the river. Also, perhaps a few more rapids as those are the mile markers, or the camps. As erotica, great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous