All Comments on 'O'er the River and Thru the Woods'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SHEESH!

That was stupid.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Sheesh Redux

Hey anonymous!

Stupid was exactly what I was shooting for, so mission accomplished!

Thanks, ya little floozy :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Little Red Riding Hood

Always believed "Little Red Riding Hood" was a Russian condom . . . . .

pussynbloomepussynbloomealmost 7 years ago
a comment

Very funny story. A nice take on fairy tales and a fun read.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Hey anonymous:

Nah, that was named after her estranged distant cousin Redridinghoodnik.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to pussynbloome

Hey pussynbloome:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have to check out your writing! Mia looks very interesting.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where are the mods?

This is SOOOO obvious an attempt to sneak kiddie porn in past the censors! And I for one am

OUTRAGED!!!

and still laughing my ass off!!! :)

Nah, the only thing I had a prob with was Hood being a carpet muncher.

No, just kidding, I liked that part too!

No, seriously, the only problem was that sex with the wolf was supposed to be the big payoff, and you left us hanging there.

Actually, it was just fine as written.

But seriously, more girl on girl in the next one, K?

Thanks for the chuckles and grins, this one was a win!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Ya know the funny thing is they rejected it the first time. Seriously. I had specified "Legal Age" but they wanted "Eighteen years of age" for better clarification. They were also nervous about Hansel and Gretel and how I kept referencing them as "boy and girl" so I can attest that the Mods were out in force, and I wasn't getting away with any kiddie porn - just saying.

Actually, I did a super fast edit job to get it back on for opening day and feel I blew the combined legal and eighteen references making them all a choppy mess.

Billy Goat Gruff is the real muncher - he'll eat anything (as long as it's of the legal age of eighteen years of age.)

I left you hanging huh? Any relation to the troll?

Hey! I tried to get girl-on-girl in here - damn allergies.

Thanks for your fun comments - loved them!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
lmao

I love your fairy tails, always good for a good laugh

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to sexymeup

Hi sexymeup. Thank you for the lovely comment. Honestly, they are my worst received works but my personal favorite. I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

Fairy "Tails" was right!

I hope to write some more, just waiting for the inspiration to hit me.

Thanks again!

LF

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago
OMGawd!

I loved it! I chuckled, laughed and spewed my coffee a couple of times I giggled so hard (no pun intended)! Thanks for the laugh and I hope you win!! Please keep writing, I can't wait to see more of your work!!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Hey JJMemaw0623

Thank you for the kind words. I always love a good coffee spewing! I have every intention to keep writing. Maybe not another spoof like this for a while, but definitely more work. Thanks again!

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
Big Bad Wolf

Good pace to the story. I found it interesting and entertaining from start to finish. It was original and imaginative. There may be one problem however. Did some research on Big Bad Wolf and it seems he was only 17. He just looked older. Must have been all that hair covering him head to toe.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Cordance

Hi Cordance - thanks for the great comment. I'm glad you liked it.

Hmmmmm next time I convert the metric system maybe I should use a slide rule :D

Thanks again! Happy reading

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Funny story not bad

The adult toy store, little red riding hood, hansel and gretel, and lost bet not least the big bad wolf.......Read and enjoy. GOOD READ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hilarious

Thank you, this was so funny!

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the tone and style, especially how it makes no bones about the silliness of many fairytale precepts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous