All Comments on 'Blooming Lily Pt. 03'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

So glad to read another chapter. Have been eagerly waiting for this. Please continue. Like the gentleness and caring shown by the brothers.

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 7 years ago

I don't know how I feel about this story. She has obviously been abused, and maybe they should allow her more freedom right now to get used to the idea, and then start her training. In my honest opinion. Please don't wait so long in between chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please please continue! This is my favorite story, I check everyday for a new part!

hazeleys34hazeleys34almost 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue the series I check every day for a new chapter. I am enjoying how the characters are developing as they bond with lily, as she grows in her service to the brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really enjoyed her reaction to the countdown and am glad to see Luke show some empathy, even if it's slight. I really fucking hate all their smiles, grins and smirks. I hope she gets the opportunity to grin and smirk at them at the end of the year when they've all fallen in love with her and she's decided bein a puppy slave is for the birds. Not that I'm against them dragging her back though :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter!

I've been waiting for this chapter to arrive since the previous one came out, and it did not disappoint! Please hurry back with more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is good but.

I do hope your not under the opinion that anyone can be "trained" to enjoy being treated like a animal or that anyone can enjoy pain with there pleasure. Both of those things require someone to be wired a certain way and if Lily isn't she is never going to want those things. She will begrudgingly accept them because she is afraid of punishment but she never love pet play or be a masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Youve got three more already lined up!

Absolutely loved this so far. Actually read it twice! Please hurry with the next ones, you know roughly what they will be about since we have a schedule! Looking forward to seeing all three brothers develop as characters

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Don't they recognize that they are the same as her father?

Their delusions about rescuing her are creepy. I hope she walks when the year is over or escapes before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this fucking story!

I need more! The brothers are an almost perfect representation of the different sides of my own Master! I am a little, a kitten, and a slave and I just LOVE THIS!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
it's good but.....

Ugh. You do realize this is FICTION,right? AND noncon. That's how you know you're a great writer--when you strike a nerve. Here,we have HATE IT and LOVE IT!!! I'm enjoying it for what it is,there is no real woman locked in a cage somewhere,and can't 'wait for subsequent chapters. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love this story! Did not listen to the people in the comments. They don't realize that this is just fiction. If they don't like it, they don't have to read it. Please update soon! I really want to c where this story goes

LeonaHLeonaHalmost 7 years ago
I love this but I am begging you to let me add commas

I LOVE this story. It is literally the favorite story I have ever read. Please just let me add the commas it needs. For instance, you need a comma for direct address. When someone is talking to someone else in a story, you put a comma in between what they say and the person they are saying it to. For example: "Come here, Lily." This comma makes it clear who is being addressed. If you don't do this you get problems. For instance, "Let's eat, grandma, before we go to church." They are talking to grandma. If you said, "Let's eat grandma before we go to church" they turn into cannibals. It's just so distracting when I am trying to savor your amazing story. If you don't want my editing help, that's fine, but I am offering it for free. I will copy what you have already written so far into a word document and edit it, then send it back to you. You may think I am crazy but I'm just an English teacher. Keep writing, no matter what! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

But where's the sex?

LeonaHLeonaHover 6 years ago

The sex is dripping from every word. Just because they haven't "had sex" yet - it is so incredibly erotic. The way her eyes linger on the various items in the training room is amazing. You are an incredible writer and even if you don't add the commas I'm hanging on every word. Please don't stop, whatever you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am absolutely LOVING this story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I'm loving this story too, so please can we have another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

Please post another chapter. Pretty please :) we're all waiting, im sure im not the only one that checks back frequently

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Favourite

So well written! Please continue writing it. Definitely my favourite story on the site, keep checking for new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute favourite on the site

Can't wait to hear more of this story, it is fantastically written and I check back often desperate for more! You have an incredible talent.

HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
They say they are about consent but. . .

This one bit kinda contradicts that.

"Her whimper brought the direct attention of each brother, as they watched her waiting for her internal struggle to land on the decision that would create the flow of the day. So, close to the end, Johnny boy hoped she would not let them down now and she did not.'

This when he is starting to touch her in a sexual way. What would they do if she said no? Just sigh and end it? Threaten to spank her? If the choice is let them do what they want or feel pain. That really isn't consent. Before anyone responds I know this is non-consent story it's just that hypocritical characters really trigger me.

NewGirlReadingNewGirlReadingover 6 years ago
I LOVEEE IT. Please write more!!

I absoulotely fell in love with this series make more pleasee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Need more!!! I check back every day! Love this story so much, awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love this story and often check back for updates! You are an amazing writer! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Just stumbled upon this story and I am loving it! So excited for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue this!! Really hoping to read more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lordy, lordy. The confirmed sadist is in charge of punishments, has anger control issues and is a numpty at anything beyond his personal kink. Who in the scenario requires the training? Smirky faced pushy Luke would freak me out also, if I I know of him is he gets his jollies hurting people.

I like that the men aren't perfect. I like that Lily has believable emotional reactions. I have the same concerns as comments from last chapter. The men want her to become three disparate personae, none of which we are given any reason to believe she internally harbors. (Maybe the little, given her background) They seem to also appreciate her basic nature, which the will be rearranging with their training. They are in danger of mentally messing up Lily. How will you magically fix this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I tried, but this story is impossibly stupid. 'Hey Lily, sorry we kidnapped you from a life of terrible abuse, but don't worry, tomorrow we're going to start training you as our sex slave.' They've trained countless slaves and they can't wait even a day to put a D up against her naked. Oh and one is a sadist. But don't worry Lily. And they have no patience. It's insufferable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous