All Comments on 'Neighborly Ch. 03'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Truly excellent tale, tinged with realism, as well as being as horny as fuck. I love both the cuckolding and the IR aspect of this story. Very well written, well worth 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fine Ending!

This final part was more romantic than the other two, but, a fitting last installment to the story. The way you handle the characters allowing all to keep their dignity makes your stories stand out, and are some of the best I have ever read. But, it might be fun, to see how you would handle, a relationship that is damaged by cuckolding, maybe in one of your future chapters? Now, that you have allowed one of your wives to have a baby, maybe the next time, it causes a problem rather then solves one? Just as a writing challenge. Thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a very good IR story but you let me when

You made her husband unable to father children. With odds like that, he should buy a lottery ticket.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 6 years ago
Loved the series.

It was a fitting end to the story. Done with respect to all 3 lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible finale!

Wow, Voyeur. Incredible, incredible ending to one of the best series on this site. I broke twice--when John revealed the sterility, and when Richard passed. But gosh, Ashley!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
could have been better

I think you should have made mention of the relationship between father and son. and possibly the son figuring out what the dynamic was and how he came to being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STUPID, STUPID, BALL-LESS.

The essence of the story is the diary entries by Ashley. John is a loser. She loves the loser to be her husband, but Richard is the King. LOSER SOUL, LOSER HEART, LOSER EVERYTHING.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Very much as it should be.

Thank you for your loving testimonial. Black Phallus could enrich so many white couples' marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have mixed feelings about this story

And I seem to like it a bit less than the other commenters. In many ways it's a very good story but the following sentence was a big problem for me:

""We will make sure it doesn't, and if it does, they aren't family I need to be keeping around mine."

I don't think it would ever be that simple.

1) Neither set of grandparents would ask why you choose a black donor?

2) ok I guess you could bull shit your friends and maybe even your siblings about how the baby was conceived but if I'm one of the grandparents I'd be asking lots of questions

3) BTW another author (Jay Cuck) who no longer posts here came up with the same baby scenario and I had the same reaction to his story - just not believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How nice

This was a nice cuckolding tale, not a nasty one. ( I like those too!)

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Ah, the possibilities

So well written with a considerable amount of feelings - and the twist! How about continuing into - dare I mention incest?

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 6 years ago
Very Sexy!

Loved it! Particularly "King and Conquerer" in the diary entries, and the ceremonial preparation of the bed for her breeding. A very hot conclusion to the trilogy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Richard and Ashley

Another gem and a fitting ending. The impregnation scene was so tender and erotic. You are the best writer on literotica.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Doesn't make much sense.

The author tried to make them as loving as possible but I don't believe any husband would "learn" to accept that his wife loves another man. Put simply, would you believe a woman would learn to accept that her husband, the man she married, spends her life with and does her best to make him happy, has a deep abiding love ofr another woman? One who is hotter, tighter, bigger tits and who gave him a son?

One thing to be a sperm donor, another thing to be in love.

GadolfssonGadolfssonover 6 years ago

Great series. You are by far one of the best authors in the Interracial category here on Literotica, merging realism and sexy, sexy smut in great stories. I think that a lot of readers need to remember that this is fantasy, and that some details do take a back seat in favour of drama/story/excitement.

Anyway, I greatly enjoy your stories. Especially this one, as I'm a big fan of the black impregnation theme. I hope you write more in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it

Why don't you write gay stories instead of this stuff? You're clearly obsessed with dicks. It's dumb to hide your true desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Touching

I found the emotional connections, aside from the physical aspects of this cuckold marriage quite touching. This couple prospered in this relationship due to open communication, the wife always putting her husband first even though her most intense sex was with her lover and their bull's deference outside of the bedroom. It seems that the majority of negative reviews occur for this genre, especially with the interracial aspect included. What does it profit a person to read a story knowing beforehand that it won't be liked and then spend time posting a bad review, why not entertain one's self in more personal acceptable categories? Is there some aspect of insecurity which attracts a person to this genre of cuckolding while being disgusted at the same time, maybe it is too personal and therefore unsettling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I liked it ..

handaJizzhandaJizzover 6 years ago

All far too friendly and consensual to be even the slightest bit erotic

verssexverssexover 6 years ago
Wonderful conclusion!

Lovely blend of sex, realism, and fantasy!

ulinga1ulinga1over 6 years ago
Loved the series

Well written and great thought put into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great To The End

Thank you for the final chapter.

It was well written and well thought out and had a good ending.

Thanks again.

Please continue to write other interracial cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The best I've ever read.

Great

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Told with love

Very loving story well told. A loving relationship. We all should be so lucky to have this kind of love in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story, without the need for humiliation!

I enjoyed this a great deal, it kind of mirrors some of the events in our marriage. Okay not the pregnancy but the rest is very much comparable, my wife Julie's been having sex with her boss for almost 12yrs and we've been together and married for seven of them. He doesn't love her (not like me anyway) but sexually they're compatible and it doesn't bother me that they've continued their sexual relationship.

He was with her fully five years before we got together, it felt natural that they wanted things to continue on, this story captures that these kinds of relationships work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love your stories, Sir!

They are beautifully written, hot erotica in which no one is abused and everyone gets what they want. For more than a decade, until we moved, we had such a relationship with a wonderful older neighbor, who, although white, had a bigger cock which my newlywed husband wanted me to enjoy. We did not need to indulge in cuckold pregnancy, although my husband would have loved visible evidence of his cuckolding. I wanted all my children to have the same father, one young enough to raise them, not fathered by a man old enough to be their grandfather.

As usual, *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
King and Conqueror

I agree with EricasDreams, that the King and Conqueror diary entries were the most erotic part of this story. I was a little disappointed when it turned into a bit of a romance story between the wife and the father of the baby, but that's not a criticism, simply my libido talking.

I enjoy your writing the fine line in your stories, where the wife "lovingly humiliates" (for want of a better term) the husband. Not by berating him, but by simply admitting the truth to him about how "manly" she finds bigger cocks, and how another man gives her more pleasure than her husband can.

You began a similar path in "Anna Succumbs...", but never expanded upon that "True Confessions" between the husband and wife. I hope you find the inspiration to write a chapter #2 to that story soon!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 6 years ago
Well Done

It is difficult to end a story which started as well as this; but you did. It was hot, it was naughty, it was loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just pure garbage and waste of time. 1* for this whole pathetic and nonsense sequel

Gosh, it couldn't be worst than that!......what waste of time!

The writer did a tremendous poor job in this ugly story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, pathetic, wimp, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Story

Who liked the cuckold stories

I like very much this story

I image my wife with Richard he is very good lover

rodryder44rodryder44over 6 years ago
Neighborly

Fantastic. I remain cynical as to the possibility of such a "love" between John, Ash and Rich. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
KING & CONQUEROR - II.

Wow....what a ride ! 'Totally agree with "Anonymous" in Comment, "KING & CONQUEROR". Wonderful story, just as "Anna Succumbs..." was. "Neighborly" took me a couple of hours to read completely through....but it was well worth the time invested, from start to finish. Erotic and romantic. I have not experienced anything quite like it in real life....black or white...but it is a remarkable fantasy to share. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
promiscuity

It occurred to me,A women who seeks sexual gratification &expects her husband to accept this behavior is a prostitute or a pig.Constantly telling her husband ,I love you while she sleeps around is bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BeautIful Story

It is a love story plain and simple. Who is anyone to judge? There are triads, quads, same sex, interracial and others out there? If they are all in agreement and truly love one another, who are we to judge? "Monogamous, heterosexual, Christians" should take note. This is love in it's purest form.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 6 years ago
Glory to God-cock

BBC reigns supreme. Throbbing African Phallus is every girl's dream. As a Beta White boy, I yearn to drink the cream

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wrong

On all Fronts! As I keep saying that his wife made him raise another Man's child! Apparently this is the Normal Thing in most cucky marriages? SHOOT! ... WHAT A FUCKED UP WORLD WE EXIST IN!................Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story!

Keep it up! Forget the negative comments, everybody knows black cock is the best cock.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
Very good . . .

. . . love story for three people. The interracial element, including black lover fathering a son for wife Ashley, was handled well, as a love story. The IR element was totally incidental; very good.

Another great story Everyone, thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it....

I have read this story three times over the last several weeks. Yesterday I gave it to my husband and told him to read it. He thought it was hot too. i am now going to read the rest of the author's stories. I will be horny for months.....

Offler79Offler79over 5 years ago
I think this is the best

A perfect story with much love and respect, and with a happy ending that made me cry

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

A Glad Bag (Plastic food bag) Where was I? Oh yeah!....A Glad Bag & A Rubber Band!... Just Don't Tell Her It Don't Work....OOOPPS SORRY SWEETHEART IT BROKE?

WHEN ??....Cried out a frantic Girl! .... I Think We are safe He said pulling out a shreds of plastic bag leaving a Semen Coated Vagina! YABBA DABBA DO

I'm giving you my Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJover 5 years ago
Beautiful Story that hits home

Being someone who loves Cuckolding stories but at the same time in reality was born with a condition that’s left me sterile just like John. Like John I went through a rough time after finding out I couldn’t have children it led to a deep depression and almost ended my marriage. Though my wife has rejected the idea of us using a sperm donor to become parents and has also rejected the idea of introducing the Cuckold dynamic to our marriage. I am open to both.

But the reality portion of it I’m not sure how comfortable I would have been with her conceiving a child with the man she was cucking me with. And I definitely don’t think I could ever have the biological father be of a different race in our already racist society and bringing up a child into that situation. There’s a certain point where Fantasy is just that and the reality is too complicated and painful to actually live. But that’s just me.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
PEOPLE TALK

I am not a racist , I have a year old mix race Grandchild , who I love to bits . My son is white , his wife has Indian parents . Two black parents with a white baby would get tongues wagging . Likewise , two white parents and a mixed race baby ! People will think , wrongly , of your wife spreading it about ! There is still bigotry in the word , and the child will probable get it heartlessly aimed at him . Once again SELFISH cuckold lust winning out without any thought regards the fall out -----------------

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story But Absurd Ending

I have to say that this author writes like a professional. There is good command of grammar and syntax, and the sexual encounters are described to near perfection. Same goes for the emotional reactions experienced by both Ashley and John. Parts 1 and 2 got five stars from me, but I could only give three to this final chapter. The ending was unrealistic, and I lost the power to suspend disbelief as a result. As much as Richard had wanted a child with his late wife, was it even remotely plausible that he would have stayed completely out of the life of the son he thought he'd never have? Given his cozy relationship with John and Ash, that condition goes from implausible to ridiculous.

And I doubt that Ashley could have turned off her romantic feelings for the biological father of her child, a man she liked and respected and one who lifted her to previously uncharted heights of ecstasy. I wasn't looking for a brutal finish, but an amicable divorce between J & A would have been far more believable, allowing Michael's true parents to be together. Besides, despite the age disparity, Ashley and Richard were a much more likely match as she was well out of John's league. The talk about 'nature taking its course' and 'the invader defeating the king' may have been said in the heat of passion, but that's exactly what was happening. She had outgrown her husband by the time a baby was on the horizon; it was time to move on. John would have been devastated, but I think that, over time, he have could learned to embrace the role of a true cuckold who lost his woman to a much better man. I can see R & A keeping John in their lives, post-divorce, occasionally allowing him to watch their torrid lovemaking and bring himself off. That would have kept the story believable and consequently more entertaining.

janice kjanice kover 5 years ago
Loved the Story

I really enjoyed the story for a number of reasons.. one of the reason is that in many of these cuckold stories, their"s usually a lot of humiliating the hubby and this was classical because non of that occurred as Ashley and Richard always showed respect toward John and I thought that was important for their relationship to stay as strong as it did. I would have liked to see a few things different though, like when John was reading her diary, I would have liked one of her entries to include that she had a couple cheating experiences with Richard with him knowing.. I was expecting him to find out more from her diary than what he read as he didn't seemed surprised by anything that she wrote. And at the end, I would have liked to hear that Richard would have had a bigger role in his son Michaels life and at one point as he got older, they would have told him that he was the biological father or at least when he passed away. And when the son Michael came crying to them about his broken condom, and he said something to the affect that "Amanda and I were going to.." and it ended there.. I'm pretty sure I knew what he was saying but it could have meant.. going to have sex... or going to have a baby or whatever.???. Also, I thought it would have been a little more interesting to know a little more about Amanda, like if she was white, black, or...? I would have also liked for them to have had another baby from Richard before he passed away.. maybe hoping for a younger sister to Michael.. Anyway, That's my two cents worth and again, I loved the story....

arghjacarghjacover 4 years ago
Wrong turn

I’m sorry but a realistic story had to recognise that the first meeting between these two destined the marital relationship to zero. There had to be something larger than ‘love’ that is going to keep two people in an unequal relationship together. This is ultimately the difference between fantasy and reality and Richard holds all of the cards. Love will never hold this relationship together. This is the curse of cuckold relationships they cannot continue to exist being so unequal. I recognise that this is fantasy but the reader has to attach themselves to something real in the story. This will always attract 1’s instead of 5’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This may have already been commented on, but

George Washington wasn’t sterile. Martha had children with her first husband, but she also had a son with George. Unfortunately, he died of an illness shortly after enlisting in the Continental Army. At the time he was a very young man and had no wife or children.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 4 years ago
hot

Richard could have filled Maggies white pussy any time and left his black seed in her!

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wonderful story from beginning to end. I love your writing and am looking forward to the next story to read.

jackson1863jackson1863about 4 years ago
Emotional

A terrific read. I really enjoyed the emotional ride and I loved the characters. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

I honestly can’t believe that some people are complaining that there wasn’t enough degradation or humiliation in the story. I found it very believable. And for all the people complaining about them having mixed blood child, they could simply say they picked the best donor with the best genetics regardless of race. This was a remarkably well written story from start to finish. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AWESOME

More of like this please! Fantastic to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny how some things turn out

Had a similar situation that happened to my wife and I. Headache decent looking older black gentleman live next to us that had lost his wife from cancer. Before we had known him. We became pretty good next door neighbors visiting we cooking out one-time invited him over thanks develop from there I could see that my wife was having different emotions when he was around. I confronted her about it she said there was nothing going on just relax. But later she admitted she thought it would be exciting to be with him but definitely I would have to be there with her also so things would not get out of hand. It took a long time for her to convince me that it would not affect our marriage. After it happened I went to bed and I think she could tell the disgust in my actions. She came to bed and said don't you want to make love to me to reclaim your wife I said I could not do that until she was thoroughly clean and that it would not happen again. She broke down and said she thought I would enjoy it. I said you really thought I would enjoy seeing someone else screw my wife and the way you acted almost better than what you never done with me. Talkin telling him how great he was blah blah blah. We still would visit with him off and on and he seemed to be well-mannered around her and accepted the fact that it was a one-time thing and we didn't want to screw up our marriage. Down the road after we mended things up we decided to try to start a family this went on for months she did not get pregnant. I went to the clinic they said my sperm count was very very low and probably wouldn't impregnate my wife. We talked adoption and all the options that we could have going to the clinic finding a sperm donor. Then one night while we was messing around his name came up and she thought maybe he could be the sperm donor I about went to the roof she kept apologizing over and over. Finally we talked about it again I accept your apology and I said maybe it wouldn't be that bad but I had to be there every time and I would screw her before him and screw her after him after she was cleaned out. He only had sex with her during her high points of ovulation. Every other night during those points and would stop soon is ovalation slowed down. she became pregnant and she was really proud I had very strong emotions she could tell she kept paperman paper me over and over trying to make things right I still told her I felt worthless. That would upset her even more and I said to think about it. A real man I am can't get my wife pregnant. Lo and behold after she was pregnant and had the baby the baby was white surprised what the heck's going on. I got to thinking. Did you have an affair with a white man cuz I was supposedly to have such a low sperm count. I demanded a DNA test she was really upset but lo and behold I was the father not super stud and soon as we found out we immediately started looking for another place to move to get past this drama of our life. It was a rough road but things didn't work out and we did have two more children thank God things worked out the way they did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the story. Am not really into that submissive black shite but this had just te right amount. It could have done with a bit more hubby and wife stuff. I would have liked the couple to have their own baby and keep Richard as .ore of a filler in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really messed up

My wife Amber and I Steve tried to conceive a child but it didn't work. After testing I was told it was me. I was depressed and even though she said we would work it out I asked how she had no idea but said give it time and have faith. I did but nothing was helping and I was really bothered. We even concidered adoption but desided not. I felt we were drifting apart and I thought she seems to be working overtime more or something was going on. So I started watching hours she worked and deposit they seamed correct. Then I thought maby someone she worked with but couldn't tell I even spyed on her still nothing. Finally I asked if something was going on she denied it and was upset. Wow then she stopped her period and brought home a test and it showed she was pregnant I just about had a fit but held it in she sence something was bothering me and asked? I said do you forget the test that showed I was no good? She said yes but she said I was the only one she ever had sex with. So I asked if she would mind if we had a DNA test she said absolutely we will have it asap. We did and the first test said I was not the father. We were both sick and I was ready to divorce her saying I would not raise someone else's child. We began fighting and I finally agreed to another test. It came back showing I was the father. So things got to getting better I really enjoyed our little Robert. Then when she started working again overtime started gradually came back and one night I had to also work over so my parents pickup Robert from daycare. I had talked to Amber that afternoon as soon as I knew I had to work over and she said she did also I told her I would check with my parents and if any problems I would let her know. Later when my crew and I were coming into town I seen her car setting at a restaurant as we drove by I didn't say anything but when we were at the shop my boss said everone head to Red's I thought ok I could meet with Amber. When we walked I I just about s___ Amber was setting with and man that I could not tolerate and when I aproched the booth they were sitting in I just sat down across from them and she just looked at me saying what a surprise I said no s___ and got up and went to my group. She followed and asked if she could join us. My boss asked who is this lady does she belong to one of you guys? I said yes it my wife who is also working overtime. Everone laughed and they changed the seating so she could set with me. All went fine till we went out and I asked what the hell was she with that SOB when she said she had to work over. She said her boss made her take him out because he was a client and that he couldn't also she tried to explain to her boss about my problem with Bill but her boss couldn't because of an emergency and also she would have her boss call me in the am. Finally everything settled down. So can any writer's write about men who won't be a cuckold?

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

I think the series was excellent and somewhat heartwarming. The way you made the two marriages mirror each other and the kindness of all three was expertly done in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really bbc

I was really surprised that his wife being white would have caused the boy to have a little dick and embarrassed them into depression. I am a plumber and I have never been asked to put extensions on any toilets so they wouldn't get in the water you know that you can get those handicap extensions that would work great. Then they could say that they were handicap and get some kind of financial assistance. Also I have never seen any yearnals setting around in any restrooms that I have worked in. I have a contract with an corporation that has over 1100 units in a mostly black area. So you should understand why I have a hard time believing about all the BS about BBC! Now I really don't have a problem with mixed race marriages we are all human and if 2 people are in love it should not matter. I am German Irish native American big deal.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE SERIES

Good points and bad....but mostly I truly enjoyed that the husband was present and involved...none of the fucking behind hubby's back like so many authors do...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What happened to her proposal to have them both at once?

Initially Ashley was excited about the idea of sucking off her husband while Richard fucked her. What happened to that fantasy? It would be an indication that she wanted them both. Instead she let him take care of himself. She wouldn't need to do it every time but sometimes. Taking her husband in her mouth when Richard was taking her from behind would have put some credibility about her claims of her boundless love for her cuckholded husband.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 3 years ago
chloe tv

The trilogy was great ! Ending for the ladies ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
filth

worth less than 1*

well deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Neighborly

I guess my wife Jenny was neighborly. We were at the hospital having our 3rd child. Both sets if parents her sister and brother inlaw my brother my 2 sister's and our 2 children a 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl. Everyone was excited. We had taken child birthing classes so we thought it would be fairly easy but it turned out to be the worst nightmare I could ever expect. When the Dr. handed the baby to the nurse to clean all he said was congratulations it's a girl. He turned and walked out. I looked at my wife and said sorry we bothered him. She grabbed my hand and said be nice maby he's having a bad day. Then the nurse handed the baby to my wife and now I understood why he left the baby no mistakenly was of a black man not a white guy that I most definitely was. I passed out hitting my head causing me to get 21 stitches with a sever concussion. When I woke up I was very foggy minded asking where an I where's my Jenny my children my baby. My dad and brother was trying to settle me down. I was trying to get out of bed. They were holding me saying settle down buddy. It started coming back. I started getting mad. I asked where are my children? Then I thought Hell maby they aren't mine either. Where is Billy and Carol I want there DNA taken. They are with Jack and Betty my inlaws. I asked how could you let them take my children? Then I apologized I guess we don't even know if they are mine do we. I had only seen my dad cry 2 times and that was at his parents funeral and now he had big tears running down his cheeks as did I then my brother joined in. Dad I said I thought I had a good marriage and now this. What the world am I to do now? That my son is up to you but you should know that I will support you what every you decide. How is Jenny? My brother asked why do you care. I said I hate what she did but I love her. Could someone check on her? Dad went. When he came back about all he would say is I needed to talk to her she is a total wreck and begging to see and talk. I had a thousand questions for her. Please take me to her? They got a wheelchair and pushed me to her room. Once I wheeled myself in her room and seeing the condition she was I asked her sister to give us privacy? She left and just as soon as the door shut Jenny said please believe me I never cheated on you I never had sex with anyone but you I can not explain why she's that color I just don't know as she was crying. I was pissed off instantly and said I know you're sister and brother inlaw had that party. There was that black SOB that was hitting on you and I told you to stay away from him. Then later I got called into work and you spent the night. When I got off at 6 am I went back to your sisters and got in bed with you. Rember I asked who's after shave or cologne can I smell when we woke up about noon. You said don't be silly all you could smell was me and that I needed a shower rember? No not really I think I drank to much. Or what I think is that black SOB drugged you then raped you. That's why you don't remember. I grabbed my phone and called her brother inlaw and asked who was the black SOB that was at there party. He said he had met him in a bar a few times he was working in the area temporary why he asked? I just said think Dumb A__. O sorry I will check and see what I can find out. After getting off the phone Jenny and I both said I'm sorry at the same time. Then I asked what do you want to do Jenny you can't be blamed for anything if you were raped? I think I'm in shock and there is a poor innocent child involved. Can I make a comment even though I was not involved. Jenny said you are involved you are my husband you are the only man that I love in that kind of manner so you have all the right to say anything you want. I suggest we keep her as if she's ours she can't help her real father is a rapest I don't think I even want to try to find him. If we would find him I would probably end up in a prison for defending my family and with all these liberal judges he would probably be free to keep raping innocent women. Also we should look for a therapist to help give us advice to explain to her as she grows and has questions. We did and our children had a lot of tough questions but the therapist helped a lot. This brings an old song to mind it had a line that was The cards that you draw are the cards you play. That is so true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
John is the better man

John, you are a better man tan me. After reading what Ashley wrote in her book, I would have moved on and allowing Richard the freedom and space to move in. Also, in the love making sessions with Richard I felt Ashley could have worked John into the session if she really love John instead of having him jerk off in a chair. When Ashley stated she did not deserve John never a truer statement spoken. John would have been better off divorcing and moving in with a young lady with children. I sense John was hurting every time the selfish Ashley slept with Richard. I was expecting Ashley to ask Richard to move in.

John, you deserve better. Ashley, you and Richard should have moved in together.

Me, when Ashley texted the topless pictures I would have found me another apartment that day far enough away never to run into the two lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it would have been a neat ending to have Ashley break in her son. They both would have benefitted from that. Training for him, pleasure for her... and being watched... priceless...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This truly is one of the best, hands down top three stories that I’ve had the pleasure to read on this site. Fantastic imagery, the words and sex came at me and I came at them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a wonderful writer, and this set of stories is so lovely and deeply arousing. Thank you for putting them out there.

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

I echo the thoughts of several others regarding this story. I agree this is one of my favorite stories to read which I have several times. The author combines sexuality and cucking in a positive way that I truly enjoy and wish I could read more stories with such positive conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very good story I think that see have tryed to train her how please a woman, or have join her sometimewith Richard like she cuckold John.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

A nice, thoughtful conclusion to this story -- perhaps not as erotic -- but fitting. I will have to check out this author's other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The marriage would never survived the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They looked into each other's eye's with love. Proof she didn't love her husband the way she loved Richard. I really think she knew the reality Richard would be history before her dumba__ husband. Next chapter husband wants a younger woman after Richard passes and wife gets jealous because she can't satisfy her husband anymore. LOL. Please another chapter like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love you Ashley but not enough to live like this. It appears to me I'm not good enough but in reality you don't deserve me and don't send Richard to try to talk me into anything this stupid again! Good bye and I wish you a better life than you wish for me!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 2 years ago

The objectification of Black men and boys is such a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a beautiful love story.

GiganticGiganticover 2 years ago

Yes, I agree it was a beautiful love story. A love story with THREE very lucky and happy people. Great job, loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a lovely warm story that explored the the very human side of the characters and the shared respect and love of the characters. Only part I didn’t feel was warranted was the son having a big appendage. Would prefer to keep the children’s sexual development out of erotic stories.

SambajirajeSambajirajeover 2 years ago

I would say great *fiction* but nothing realistic was their. Chances of happening this in reality is 1 or 2% maybe even zero.

No marriage survive this long with this kind of situation no matter what kind of argument anyone put against this.

They look at each other with love _ what a stupid line.

She was addicted to having sex with him that he provide better than her husband and obviously anyone would get attached if they spend that much time with them( mostly fucking ) and in her addiction she got impregnated by him so it's natural she would feel something about biological father of her child. ( but in my opinion it's not love )

She love her husband before rechard got involved but later it started to fade by her sex addiction, it over power her love that she had for her husband.( obviously its not shown in story that she don't love her husband in the story ).

Also this kind of womens are always weak from mind and body maybe even from heart.( no offence to any women ).

One more thing I suggest to those - who take this kind of stuff seriously not to read because it can make you insecure. That's all.

It's not love that hold their marriage in this story ( just like shown in this fic) it's mutual benefit I think. Husband getting off by watching his wife and wife getting off by cuckholding her hubby...may be that's why they didn't divorced.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 2 years ago

"You're our racial fetish but we're so not racist!"

This felt like Get Out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gull Marks! 5-Stars. I wish I could give you more. I always hated cuckolding stories but this was written with so much care and sensitivity that I like the journey you took me on. It all made sense and you cannot but love what happened to these three people who really loved one another. GREAT STORY! THANKS FOR WRITING AND SHARING!!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

A True Love Story. Very Sweet. 5 stars to the writer Great Job. Very Believable thanks. I had several black friends that come over occasionally to do my women. But they were good friends and never tried to Steal my women. Thanks for the Memories.

BbqbluesmanBbqbluesmanabout 2 years ago

Just finished all 3 parts and was enthralled! Love the subject matter and style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did not like it but read it to see where it ends up. Its obvious this type of story is meant for men whom are lacking some genes or are mentally out of wack. You do write well,just subject mater not my taste, reading some of the comments confirms the mentality..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a caring person I will breed your wife for you man isn't he just the best friend you could have and how much better he is than you. BS. How damn stupid can one get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just knew the the boy had to be largely hung and would have problems finding a big enough condom. WOW! From stories like this it a wonder that the women that are bread by black men can carry a child without dropping the baby and their guts out. Such a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story I have read on this site by far, in writing, plot, theme and in every way possible in all chapters. My compliments to the author. BRAVO. JEF

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Haha. Its like the old south again. The large black man knows his place. He was bred to be big dumb and hung for all the breeding that needed to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew it before I read it the boy favored and had the bbc. That would be so depressing. I'm a plumber and I do a lot of maintenance on apartments and most of my work is putting extentions on the toilets. You see the apartments are in a black district. They are special made seat extensions so they don't get in the waste water that could leed to getting infected. LOL! What BULLSHIT!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

Sweet loving story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. They enjoyed their playtime but still respected and loved one another. A fantastic read

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Nice finish to the series. Enjoyed it a lot. Very well written with lots of emotions. 3X5 Stars all the way!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love you Ashley but I can't live with you anymore know you are not satisfied with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there was any more stars, I'd surely gave a 10 star rating.

Though cuckold is not in my liking still I read it.

Unlike other cuckolding story, here the husband never had been disrespected and humiliated. That's the most important between the couple which I liked it most.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've been lucky. I was pregnant a few times and had a Lover like Richard that was a much Older Man that I'd get with ONLY when He knew I was Pregnant all ready. He didnt want more kids but he knew we womens when we was Pregnant still Wanted and LOVED the dick. I realy was SOooo Horny each time I was Pregnant. I even called him each time I knew I was knocied up. He was a VERY GOOD Lover and I would had His Baby to if He wanted but he all ready had enough kids he say and Baby Mommas that he didnt want another and one as young as me anyways when we first started having Sex. To this day I still kind of miss Him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the best and well written stories I've read here. Thoughtful, respectful, heartwarming. Well done.

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

GREAT story & very well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story!!!

TJStewartTJStewartover 1 year ago

This was a beautiful story!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous