All Comments on 'Overtime at the Office'

by Myrmidon69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

I enjoyed your story immensely and hope you have lans for more - can't wait to hear of Jo's husband's response....

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
Sweet, tender and exciting

I usually don't like a story that is just one sex scene but you managed to convey quite a lot while keeping the action hot enough to hold my interest. Both characters seemed very real and believable. I'd like to see a sequel with one or maybe both of the husbands. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sexual harassment in the workplace. Unwanted sexual advances from the boss (in the beginning).

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

From faithful wife to lesbian cheater 10 min must be a record

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
Hot sex

The writing is excellent and the sex was hot. Would agree with comments on speed and manner of seduction.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
this was great

it didn't quite get me off, but loved it. the seduction was there, but the wording was a little off for me. still a four star read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daaamn

Just daamn, best one ever...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wet panties

Wow!!!! My panties are soooooooi wet!!!!! Great story!!! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The seduction is weak. Not enough psychology.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Well,

I've read almost every story currently on your profile, and it seems you consistently write wonderful stories. This is another one.

Thank you for sharing your talent, effort and gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To Anonymous 05/11/19

Any roll of a pair of dice will most often result in a higher number on one die, and a lower number on the other. Realistic I'd say, that the two women had somewhat different body types. Small boobs are great too, and Ann certainly loved them. What's your issue? Whatever it is, nobody here shares it. I loved the story, the seduction was a bit pushy, but sexy as hell. I would LOVE to have a sexy female boss demand sex from me.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

nice story..good details..I wish I was Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And we have another happy, cheating slut, showing no remorse for her actions towards her trusting husband.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

“Had she been a man, I would have slapped him silly.” Apparently, women can’t be guilty of sexual harassment. The writer condemns her own character. Would the Me Too movement have condemned Ann?

BTW, a wife reminding herself of her commitments (“I have a husband.”) is hardly lame. It’s honorable. Would Josie be so understanding if the roles were reversed?

Curiously, I wonder what Ann’s boss would think of the incident? I’m sure having sex with a subordinate is laudable behavior in her company.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous