All Comments on 'The Dream Ch. 02'

by Skye_sub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Very good

Please keep this story going! I'm digging it.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

A sultry and seductive read... adore your prose. Five stars!

There are little tickles of irony here and there as well as wonderful Kismat ripples. Keep rollin with this please.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 7 years ago
Hot

So hot, it made me want to jump in.....face first....kisses

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Simply superb narrative. My gosh, you write beautifully. I'm so happy to have read & teread both chapters. Now I must patiently wait for ch3 whilst pleading, "Please Miss, I want more."

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
This was so good!

Please, please, please continue this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Love the Jamie/Skye party

That's getting it right girl. Excellent writing, nice tight script and so, so, so realistic, I loved every word. Great job, can't wait to read more. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
A Friend Indeed!

That's a good friend! Reminds me of another story of best friends that I've read here. Well done. Five stars. That's a fine way to party when the lady's beau is unavailable! Always a topic that is appealing to us guys. Some people are 0s and some are 6s, but it's the tweeners that are the most interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh wow

oh could you please continue this beautiful , and for me relatable story . i'm hooked . oh yeah i'm also a bi trans woman . thank you

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

your first part was good and this started out as a good ch 2 until the middle of the 2nd page then it went down hill from there with skye's use of the word pet lets see how ch 3 is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Really erotic and fun beginning. I liked how this story started immediately where the first one left off. Your reminiscing about last night was very introspective and believable. I liked the detail with you looking yourself over in the mirror and discovering all those scratches and bruises from last night. The hickeys were a nice touch. This part made me LOL: 

""A lady never tells." She replied. 

"I'm not sure a lady would do what we just did." 

"Further proof there is no better age to live in than now. In this modern day, you can eat a pussy and call yourself a lady afterwards. Who's going to stop me?" She quipped. 

"Not me. The benefits your ladyship provides are too rewarding," I purred in her ear."

My favorite part was: 

"Dismissing my thoughts, I felt my way down her supple smooth, delectable skin with my mouth and tongue towards the final-destination of her grinding hips and the sweet liqueur of her desire. I buried my head between her legs with abandon; lapping up the sweet, bitterness of her need. Once again, I felt astonished by how great she tasted and how right it all felt. I latched on to the already pulsing bud of her clit. I wanted to feel her cum right now and I wanted it in impossible ferocity and volume. I want to feel the drenching proof of her pleasure in my mouth and on my face. 

She cried out as I went to task, sucking and tonguing her throbbing clit. Her hands tightened in my hair and pulled me to her pussy as her desire overwhelmed her. I felt the inexplicably delightful combination of pleasure and pain as she grasped my hair tightly and encouraged me to intensify my effort. Using two fingers delicately, I pushed them inside her; careful not to scratch her sensitive skin. Warm and slick, her pussy accommodated to my fingers with no issue and I thrust them in and out smoothly while using my tongue in a swirling pattern upon her clit. 

I knew she was close when I felt the slick, heated walls of her interior clamp down on my fingers, halting their movement. Her screams of wanton desire were tearing their way through the silence of the early morning. Momentarily, I considered the possibility that we'd get an embarrassing call of complaint from the front desk if she didn't tone it down. Oh, well, it wasn't not as though we hadn't already embarrassed ourselves quite thoroughly at the hotel last night. 

A gush of her delicious cum flooded the lower of portion of my face and I licked up as much as I could with abandon. She shuddered with each lap of my tongue in the after effects of her explosive orgasm."

So hot. Really vivid and intense. It made me so hard. I liked how you described Logan and your relationship with him too. He seems fun and hot as well. Him leaving was unexpected. I wonder what will happen at the party. Looking forward to reading more. This really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

This was really fun and sexy chapter. Slow burn, but it worked so well and was fun to read. I liked how you wrote it with you, Skye, as Jamie's lover. Jay giving Nikki head while she drove the car was a fun, naughty touch. Good idea about flashing for a bet too. Nice touch about Skye's lewd tongue gesture turning Jamie on. I also appreciated the mention of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", and "Key and Peele" LOL. My favorite part was: ""Let's get that pesky lost wager out of the way. Hmmm... who shall you have to flash?" She asked no one in particular, pretending to look around the van as though someone was going to jump out, hand raised in response to her question. "I don't see anyone around, so I guess that leaves me..."

She pulled my shirt up over my head and I stood before her in my bra. My breasts spilled out after she expertly dispatched it.

"Oh my, Jamie. These are amazing." She sighed.

Skye then crouched before me and licked, using only the tip of her tongue; in one solid, tantalizing stroke from my belly button up to one pert nipple. Upon arrival, she used her teeth to nibble with the slightest amount of pressure. Needful desire shot down between my legs as though the stimulated nerves in my nipples were corresponding directly with my pussy.

I groaned aloud at the sensation as she began to suck harder while simultaneously drawing her mouth away from nipple until the distended hardened bud popped out with a smack from her lips. By the time she finished the same performance on my other tit; my knees had grown weak and I was finding it hard to stay upright on my feet.

Skye quickly unfolded the couch into a bed; grasped me by the shoulders and tossed me onto it. She seemed to be taking total authority over me and it felt much more freeing than I would've thought possible. All my uncertainties and fears were left in her capable hands as I awaited her next move."

So hot. Can't wait to read about you and Skye fucking hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkye_sub@Skye_sub
215 Followers
I've always enjoyed writing stories, reading others' work and interacting with other writers. Most of my stories are autobiographical with some of my fantasies thrown in. I used to be a truck driver but now work in the Parks Department freezing my ass off outside all winter. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Dream Previous Part
The Dream Series Info