All Comments on 'Liam Ch. 04'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please don't get discouraged by the negativity. People have many different fetishes and kinks; you put a disclaimer at the beginning so everyone knew what they were getting into. Personally, I'm enjoying the story. I hope you continue!

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago
Confused here...

Let me say first of all - Loving the story... BUT so frustrated!

Surely Lucas knows anyone would react like he is doing when faced with having to watch hunks having sex in front of them, no matter who is involved!

Liam is just using it to turn Kyle against him, and Kyle is following like a sheep.

There's no relationship or emotion anymore so why's Lucas staying? It's clear Lucas loves Kyle, but enough is enough. IF Kyle loved Lucas, then they would do this TOGETHER. They would make sure the other was getting off too and they would end up TOGETHER in bed at the end.

THIS IS NOT A THREEWAY nor is it ROLE PLAY! Sleeping on a couch, listening to your partner having sex is not a loving relationship...Please, let Lucas be the one to come off the winner in all of this as he is worth far more than any of the others involved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!!!

This is one of my fetish, and your story about gay cuckolding is one of the hottest that i've read so far. Please continue writing. Can't wait to read the next chapters!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Can we expect to see lucas getting fucked by someone else in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i sure hope there is more to cum

i've really enjoyed this series. i'm just disappointed it suddenly ended. please continue to write about Lucas, Kyle, and Liam.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 6 years ago
It's voyeurism, stupid!

@kelvinvictor: Why is Lucas staying? Because he enjoys watching hunks having sex in front of him, no matter who is involved! If you can't imagine how arousing and even satisfying it can be to watch one or more men getting fucked, you have no idea of gay voyeurism. I go regularly to parties where young muscle-bulls play for the guests. What the guests do is only pairing the boys, demanding them to assume certain positions and cheering them on. Watching gives me and the others wonderful orgasms.

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkalmost 6 years ago
SO HOT

I really enjoyed this serie! Please, continue it! Gay cuckolding stories are so rare and this one is really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too cruel for my tastes

As much as I love cuckolding and cheating storylines, I don't like how unnecessarily cruel Kyle and Liam are being to Lucas. I actively want to punch each of them. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Liam Ch. 05

As I knelt there in a daze, memories of the past few years washed over me, rising up unbidden and uncontrollable as flood waters wiping innocent communities from the earth. I thought of how happy I was when Kyle and I got together, back when it seemed like the world was clean and full of promise. As I struggled to my feet, barely noticing what my body was doing, I thought about how filthy this house now seemed. I was getting off on the demeaning treatment from my former boyfriend and his new unpaid whore, sure, but I felt continually soiled and, more importantly, uncared for. I was peripherally aware that I was walking around the house, but I was too lost in my swirling thoughts to pay attention to where I was going. A sharp smell permeated the air. Anger started to boil up inside me. How dare Kyle treat me like this? How dare Liam presume that his dick somehow entitled him to treat ANYONE like this? I stopped and looked down at my hands. Huh. Where did this box of matches come from? Oh well. I just strike a match and let it fall to my feet. A tongue of flames races away from the open front door I am standing in and I jump back. The gas-soaked floors erupt in every direction inside the house, and after a few minutes, I hear four voices crying out for help and a loud banging as they try to escape the bedroom door which has been wedged shut by a few pieces of furniture. Huh. How did that happen? Oh well. I get into Liam’s car and drive towards sunny Mexico. I’ve been meaning to go to the beach.

Str8SexWatchingStr8SexWatchingover 4 years ago
Good form - Fractured function

I think the stories, although readable and paced well, suffers from a shortcoming with the character Kyle, who initially comes across as a reasonable, balanced individual with no obvious pre-existing character flaw to one who is now selfish and overtly cruel.

Kyle and Lucas had a stable mutually affirming relationship but the reader is lead to believe that Kyle would not have immediately recognised the derogatory language used by Liam and would have called him out for what is intended to shame and belittle Lyle’s boyfriend Lucas.

I have to hold out hope that people don’t change personality at such a fundamental level. At this point, the story is no longer believable

Str8SexWatchingStr8SexWatchingover 4 years ago
Further to my comment

Humiliation in a.cuckold situation can be a huge turn-on but it should be carried out from a premise of a loving relationship where the pleasure of all in that relationship is paramount.

In this story, the target of the humiliation is despised for the pleasure of all the perpetrators without consideration to even the well-being of the target - exactly the situation that is extant in all forms of villification, something our community especially, is trying to eradicate.

Ultimately, the story paints a dark hopeless situation for the protagonist Lucas, which is an all too real situation for many and leads to self-doubt at minimum and depression, self-harm and suicide at its worst. Perhaps the author could redeem Kyle’s character and allow for Liam’s redemption in a follow-up of the story.

I did like the story, otherwise I wouldn’t have spent so much effort pointing out the flaws I perceived in the story. Ultimately, eve fiction should have the behaviour of characters based on a reasonable understanding of the framework of human psychology, especially when dealing with exactly the themes of extreme aspects of normal human psychology dealt with herein.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I've really enjoyed this story, and hope that a ch. 05 is still a possibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous