All Comments on 'Raped by My Boyfriend's Best Friend'

by kiiya_the_asian_slut

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Very sexy and satisfying non-consent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tanned!

Oh dear, written by school kid with delusions' of what sex is like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful

Sad, sad, sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Rape STORIES real rape is wrong though

I loved this story and I think you should make another one like this.... I love reading about rape fantasies and rape stories but I think that in real life it is wrong... I love hearing stories of how it happened though.... good job and keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another incredibly hot story

So glad that you've written again. Very hot. Agree with a previous commentor that actual rape is wrong and an unacceptable personal violation. However, a story can make it extremely erotic.

Hope there's another chapter or another story soon.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
not cool

Masterkeith53, Rape is not cool no matter how a woman dresses, no means NO.I hope you end up in jail and get raped in your ass over and over and see how much you enjoy it then. anyone who thinks rape is cool should get raped and find out what it feels like to be raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
something I've always wondered about these rape stories

How is it a rape when in the end the victim always begs for more and seems to enjoy being raped? That's about the most idiotic story line.Rape is rape and it's doubtful the victim is going to enjoy themselves. One Star for unrealistic crap.

There is a reason I seldom read non-consent stories, most are just plain bullshit, the sick imagination of a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's just a fantasy

I always read these comments from ppl who don't like rape and non consent stories. Why did you even click on this then? Who do you guys think you are, the thought police?

For the record I'm a girl, nice normal person irl, and i LOVE these kinds of stories. Besides loving sex with my boyfriend, nothing gets me off like this. I sometimes show him stories or manga I like and we play a lite version -- its silly but sexy and fun!

No one is getting hurt and it's just a fantasy. The sex police need to lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Remember my aunt cock teased me when she walked by me she would touch me with her hand.well I grabbed her hand pulled her into me gave her kiss on her lips.she looked at me mouth opened.called her cock tease and at the sametime ripped her top open she wasn't wearing bra so grabbed through her over shoulder took her to her bed said I am going to enjoy fucking you and told her once I get done fucking and cumming inside you I know I have knocked you up.so jumped on her shoved my cock in her cunt.rammed her hard and started cumming in her said there you go pulled out got dressed.turned and said I now ruined your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool down haters

Don't be so quick to judge people who fantasize about rape. 9/10 would never accept it being done in real life. I would never do it in real life, but I have come to terms with the fact that part of me is deeply fascinated by the fantasy of it. It's a guilty pleasure.

As for the story, I found it very arousing. It triggers the protective instinct in me, and makes me wanna hug the main character and comfort her. Thanks for sharing Kiiya. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.4/5.0 = 88%) EACH OF US READ THE STORY KNOWING FULL WELL IT IS A RAPE FANTASY

It is erotic!

Kiiya is a keeper!

- IF KIIYA WERE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, WOULD YOU BE MAD AT HER OR YOUR BEST FRIEND OR BOTH OR NETHER OF THEM?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daaamn

That was greaaat, i came hard asf to that 😭❤

japacumslutjapacumslutover 5 years ago
Very sexy

Enjoyed the story and the 1st person description

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Every other species rapes as the only means of procreation

There's no consent in the animal kingdom. Why us? I wish he'd have raped her ass too.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

Brutal raping story non erotic, cheap animal lust

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 3 years ago

To Anon down below: Your home planet called. They are missing their sole rapist and want you to report for duty posthaste. Try not to mention animal mating habits on your way to hanger 18.

To the author: Thank you! Very entertaining story! Hopefully Timmy-boy realises that, between her being his best mate's girl and himself being married, with kids - he has accumulated a whole bunch of snags he has to now fuck himself out of - if she decides to let him go at all.

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeateralmost 3 years ago

excellent story, i have fucked my friend jeffs wife several times he gets drunk and passes out, and i take great pleasure in fucking her in every hole

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Whew!

We don't condone this. We don't! But, oh my god, you must know how hard it makes some of us! I wonder how wet you were, writing this.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot Asian pain slut that loves her nipples abused and worked over, must be love at first sight. I always have to tell myself to pull back and not be so rough on a beautiful pair of tits. I always loved having my gf/wives go without bras so others could get a chance to admire her sweet tits as I watched their expressions. Love embarrassing her as I show her to other men and let them feel her.

They make perfect little toys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, she's just a whore, and this 'boyfriend' is in for a very painful future with this skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE it, gave you a 4.75 = 95% (☆☆☆☆☆).

This is a POPULAR story. As on Feb 23 2020 it has got 0.74 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio!

_____

246.2k views, 182 "faves" (favorites.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I both loved this , him knowing she was his slut before she did. Looking forward to more parts of this story so we can invest into the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you fuck your bestfriends gf you deserve to be shot and killed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now she was Tim's property to share and humiliate behind her boyfriends back. 4 stars but need the part 2 to begin investing in the characters of the story as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is Tim now going to take her public?

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 1 year ago

Fuck the haters that come to the rape porn section and complain. I would love a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am copy pasting a 4 year old comment which I do & don't agree with.

Quote:

gpeta almost 4 years ago

Brutal raping story non erotic, cheap animal lust

End quote.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment (like it.)

Quote:

Anonymous over 6 years ago

Very hot

Very sexy and satisfying non-consent story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

RAPED BY MY BOYFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND

As to this story, people love it or hate it.

I

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

And so what was it like the next time she seen Tim, knowing he'd seen and knew her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous