All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 05'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 541 Comments
KRONOS_TITANKRONOS_TITANalmost 7 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!! God Yes!!!!!!

I am just cruising along this site catching up with FinalStand's stories when BOOM! Here ya go the big freaken dragon is here! Thank you so much! It is flippin midnight where i am and god! What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much!!! So excited! Cheers!

Kronos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Best author ever just surfaces out of no where! I'm Amazed....And excited! Now for the reading! 60 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait

If it had been half as good and a tenth as long, we the readers would still have come out ahead.

As it is, I can't think of anything appropriate to say...

except Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*sees chapter in daily sci/fan updates*

*audible manly-squee of delight*

*scrolls to bottom of first page to check total pagecount*

*audible eyeballs-popping-out-of-their-sockets noise*

-cittran

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 7 years ago
Let's have a look...

*sees the page count* Holy shit. Yeah, not getting this story done today.

By the way, welcome back Lien. Even though I've been keeping an eye on your profile and saw you were making progress, I feel like I still have to say it.

It's going to take me a long while to get this chapter done, so I just wanted to throw in a quick hello. I'll give you a real review in a few days...err, maybe weeks, time.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 7 years ago
DUDE

wow, 60 pages, shiiit

to TITAN, I was doing the exact same thing haha

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please tell me

You are working on Wilfred tenamont series next...

Been waiting 2 years for this guess I have my weekend binge read material ready ☺

DireApostasyDireApostasyalmost 7 years ago
Worth the wait

Holy crap. So worth the wait. I mean, now there's the depressingly long wait before we get any more, but... I mean, you wrote a rather hefty novel this time around so I'm sure it'll be great once it shows up.

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readeralmost 7 years ago
IT'S HAPPENING! FINALLY!!!

Last couple (ok...maybe more) of days have seen me looking for new stories to read. When out of the blue, three stories I had been waiting on show up. The one I've been waiting on the most, this one, has sixty pages. I can't begin to describe how excited I am since it gives me those chapters and the previous ones to re-read to make sure my memory of them is up to date.

motoshead89motoshead89almost 7 years ago
HO-LY FUCK!!!

Definitely worth waiting for. So many ups and down (poor Lydia, she was just coming into her own). More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Flawless

Just spent the past 5 hours non-stop reading this bad boy. It's up there with the best material I've ever read. Well done, and well worth the wait. If you ever release this I will purchase it immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Without par

Simply amazing

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanalmost 7 years ago
take a goat

Oh my God!!! It's been ten minutes since 'Take a goat' scene and I haven't been able to stop laughing. I'm on floor. It's brutal. Phew

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb

Superb. Excellent. Engrossing. Amazing. Facinating. Riveting. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good way to spend my evening

Thank you. And thank you for not making it too tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The missing author!

I was so excited to see another segment pop up, I had to come comment first, just to say yay and thank you first!

Looking forward to the reread and new chapter.

Gcg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely amazing.

You've definitely outdone yourself with this one, Lien! Spent the last two days reading this whenever I could, absolutely engrossed. Laughter at Nullik, lust at the sex scenes, and then, well, of course you came up with something new that brought tears of sadness to my eyes. The wait since the start of the year was well worth it. You are an exemplar to us all fantasy fiction writers, my man. (quite the exhilarating rush went through my head when I read that DarkPulse, another of my favourite authors here on this site, co-edited this masterpiece. Would you consider co-writing with him anytime in the future? :P)

Have you thought of compiling the chapters into a book of sorts once you've got a solid amount of them written, btw? I'm sure it would be welcomed heartily by us all, and more!

Already looking forward to your next chapter,

A loyal fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Knocked it right out the park.....

Read through it in one 4 hour session, and ...just Wow! Your long inter-post intervals may be excused if this calibre of writing is the result. Bravo, sir, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

About find time ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We will rock you - they certainly did

Teaching rock to orcs - now that was inspired. When's the next installment due? the orcs need to rock some more ASAP :-)

FirstJayFirstJayalmost 7 years ago
Damn

That was certainly worth the wait. Too bad 5 stars is the limit. Thank you!

lanncerlannceralmost 7 years ago
great comeback

Finally the story continues

One hell of a chapter, took several hours to finish this monster of a story

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Best story ever

Lien, you should be congratulated on a magnificent story. Shane it is not on Patreon. You deserve to be rewarded.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Sometimes 5* are just not enough. I'm so grateful to you for the length & quality of this chapter. Your talent is truly amazing!

Droid121Droid121almost 7 years ago
Welcome back

And what a hell of a comback it is. 60 freaking pages. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

Hi, well done, easily 5 stars. If there could be a bit less sex - some was quite erotic, mind - I might actually still be around when Greg saves the world. Overall however very impressive, thanks.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 7 years ago

Glad you are back....dilogue was cheesey as hell....kind of ruined the story a little

cjchesscjchessalmost 7 years ago
wow

you are one of the three authors that were the biggest inspiration for me to start writing my own novel. Your story has blown me away with every installment. It has the perfect blend of sex and story for me, it is engaging, you never know what will come next (although thanks to the battle I feel like I know how Greg will meet his end), and just simply amazing all around. Thank you for continuing this story, and I anxiously await the next installment whenever that comes to be.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
wiped out

Saw the story, and I really loved the Defiled Temple story; it's among my favorites. I saw the comment about 60 pages and blinked. What? So I started the series yesterday morning. Passed out a few times during the night, waking up enough to get a few more pages read. Then parked myself in front of the computer to finish it.

So, are the two stories, Missing Dragon and Defiled Temple in the same world? It would be interesting to find Malika and Pugward are somewhere in one of the five provinces.

Interestingly, my roommates have a grandson Torin, who loves DnD and is interested in metalworking and smithing...

Before, you were taking about seven or eight months per installment, at least before this last gap. This was awesomely written, but it's also quite the cliffhanger. Take the time you need to write chapter six (and for those who follow my own stories, yes, I know, I take my own sweet time). Still, you know that sooner is better, right?

Thanks for sharing. 5*

Slainté

jayb2204jayb2204almost 7 years ago
Hoorah

It was definitely worth the wait. Excellent. More please

WhitePaintWhitePaintalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for writing for us!

You have outdone yourself again. I knew the story was going to be mind blowing but it was much more than that. At 52nd page, I realized only 8 more are to go and I really felt sad about it. I appreciate the dedication and hard work you have put in this masterpiece and hope that you keep bringing more of this in future.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Soooo...umm...WOW!

What a friggin rollercoaster! The last few chapters had me in tears almost constantly.

Absolutely. Fucking. Brilliant.

This was SOOO worth the wait!

Thank you so very much Lien Geller!

Please, PLEASE don't stop writing! You truly have a gift and I'm thankful that you shared it.

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

This story was amazing! I simply can not find the words to truely express the joy I had reading this.

Thank you and I look very much forward to any future tales of Gregory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yaaay is it Christmas already

It was worth the waiting.

Pmc75Pmc75almost 7 years ago
Wooo

That was a long one but man was it great

Already waiting for more

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readeralmost 7 years ago
Seconds please...or more like sixths I suppose.

So I finished rereading the series and, for a brief moment, my insatiable hunger, my unquenchable thirst, my voracious appetite for an entertaining tale were satisfied.....and then the chapter ended. That is the only real issue I have with your with it though. No, the occasional cheesy line didn't bother me at all; cheese goes with just about everything. That all being said, thank you for continuing this story and putting so much work into it. Thank you for this meal

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

So long but so good loved reading this again thank you for continuing to write this story please more

ldv6ldv6almost 7 years ago

Oh, boy! What a ride! Thank You, Lien!

It was so long since the story of The Missing Dragon seemed to prematurely end forever, that I had given up hope to see more of one of the most captivating worlds imagined, and I had all but forgotten that creation needs inspiration...

You have just provided us all avid readers with a true masterpiece, and not just that - you've proven that your inspiration is alive and kicking, and have given me personally new hope that I'll get to enjoy more of your skill and imagination. This installment lacks nothing, from the intrigue, through the suspense, erotica, battles and magic to the humour, all delivered with impeccable style. Some of the lines referring to Earthen characters from comics and such I am not familliar with left me staring cross-eyed just like an Orc, yet didn't diminish my enjoying the story at all. It actually helped me see the dialogue exactly as the witty remarks used by Gregory and Janette were to sound to their non-earthen friends and foes, human and orc alike. Thanks for your hard work, and although I can not step in your shoes and realise all the effort you have put to sate your hungry readers, I can acknowledge it none the less. Thank you!

Ge59Ge59almost 7 years ago

Outstanding to say the least. I had wondered if you were going to finish it, as others have said it was worth the wait. Great Great Job.

With that being said i am curious if there is going to be more to this story. I for one certainly hope there is...

Keep up the Great work......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't leave it so long until the next installment

One of the very best stories on the site, and a magical surprise to see a new chapter, and then to see the size...

Please we all want more

AundaeAundaealmost 7 years ago
Abso-frikin-lutely amazing

Took me awhile, but I seriously enjoyed reading this story

Lost count of how many times I've laughed, and even teared up there at the end.

I do have to ask, does the story end here? The ending lends to some uncertainty on that as it could go either way.

Will there be a missing dragon 6 somewhere down the path? is the story finished? will there be a new story that begins after this one?

In any case, keep writing, your work is very enjoyable read.

smc331smc331almost 7 years ago
Just wow.

More, please. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE STARS!!!

I NEED MORE STARS! YOU NEED MORE STARS! I NEED TO FIND MORE STARS TO GIVE TO YOU!!! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of glad Torren died...

Because I wasn't looking forward to Gregory sharing his women with Torren in bed as you alluded to a couple times in this chapter. Can we have Gregory not share his women in this story? Just my two cents.

Also, fucking fantastic chapter and overall story so far!

Alphawolf100Alphawolf100almost 7 years ago
Great

I started reading your stories since your first order to publish them I'm so excited that you finally released another installment please keep writing more I need more installments to the missing dragon I love that you made this one so long can't wait for the next one please make sure you write a next one don't be one of those riders you write great stories and then just stop and leave us all sad and depressed kind of sad to Torren is dad he was a pretty cool character am I hope you know we get to go and some more development with Gregory and hopefully him getting some magic as well as Janthis is great work can't wait to see you at the dragons do next please write the next one before you know another couple years go by I'll be waiting for the next one good luck if you had if they had any more stars for me to give I would give them

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
I liked the story and have been waiting years for this chapter.

Liked it a lot but I felt maybe a little to much sex. At times it felt like it was distracting from the story line and at other times it seems like filler. It got to the point I skipped over the sex parts to get back to the story. All that said I did enjoy the story and hope it continues. Maybe cut the sex back by 1/3 to 1/2? It would still be very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome,

Even though i had to reread the series to catch up so I could read the latest installment, I really enjoyed the latest chapter. I just hope we don't have to wait 2 more years to get the next one.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Just finished my second read through.

Even better than first time Liem

Please don't let us wait so long till Ch 6. Lots of cliffhangers

Too good to remain unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice structure and character build

The sex scenes were always slow building but never repetitive. The blocking was surprisingly well thought out (never forgetting the location of the ring in the last section). What most surprised me was that an erotic high fantasy story I haven't read in two years could suck me in and make me care about characters enough to be genuinely saddened by their deaths.

gakhagakhaalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for a great weekend

I've been checking on your profile since you started dropping hints that you were close to being done with this chapter. You made my Friday evening when I saw it had gone live. I've been reading through as time allowed this weekend and just finished. Thanks for keeping this story alive and kicking. I do hope that we'll get to hear more about Arolius soon.

I know you like some feedback so here goes. There is a typo on pg. 59 " Hearing Ulla was an alarming surprise given how often she had promised to Algra her after their proving." You probably meant challenge Algra.

I'd also like to second that while we know this is literotica the story has now become (I'd argue has always been) strong enough that it can definitely do well with less sex unless it's driving the plot. A third to about half of what it is now would be a good move. I know you try to do some character development during the sex scenes but I think you can find other ways to do this without the sex which frankly becomes a tad repetitive. For example I found Talina and Torren and Greg and Janette having similar conversations about women having sex with another male and offering similar reassurances.

It was slightly discordant reading about Ulla and Borika's reaction to cunnilingus as unusual but not out of the ordinary compared to Algra's reaction in chapter one.

My last observation would be that the scale of operations in the orc camp seems to be off. One might safely assume that since the proving master and war chief are here, this is where new fighters are graduated. With an active war on even if there are grand proving every few months, graduating only five war packs a proving with seven or eight members each seems way too low for a time of active warfare.

In closing, thanks for another chapter and looking forward to the next!

RexcaelRexcaelalmost 7 years ago
IT WAS ROLLER COASTER

WOW WOWOW WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOW

AT ONE POINT I THOUGHT I MIGHT CRY AT JANNETTE DEATH, ALTHOUGH SEXY TWIST AND TURNS MADE IT SO AWE INSPIRING. IN THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME WE MIGHT SEE SOME MORE ELVES AND HUMAN. AND THAT MERMAID WHERE DOES SHE COME IN THE STORY NEXT.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 7 years ago
Far, far, far to much sex

you had entire pages of sex. I got bored and skipped half of them.

p 40 to 46 and over half of that was sex in some form.

kinda disappointed I'm afraid. good story, but it was just oversaturated

JC

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Second go

Okay. Now I've had a bit more sleep. As I said, I started chapter 1 on Friday morning, and finished chapter 5 late, late Saturday evening.

Very few errors, and those mostly usage errors - probably due to spellcheck giving a selection and the wrong one on the list accidentally getting picked. Considering how few they are, awesome job there.

Some of the phrases take a bit getting used to, and I understand that "was stood" and "was sat" are colloquial British, and even the BBC is letting field reporters get away with it -- though it's still not usually used in writing except within dialog itself. Still considered incorrect -- but living language evolves, and that style may eventually become accepted over time, as spoken language drives the written form. So in that direction, everything's still jammy.

The one error that bugs me, though, especially considering who some of your editors are and it still slipped through -- is that of protracted dialog that spans more than one paragraph. If your speaker is still talking in the next paragraph, you need an open quote mark to indicate such. It's generally not hard to follow that the character is still talking -- and the absence of a close quote does help, but it does make me as a reader step back and determine "this is speech, not exposition," and that the absent close-quote wasn't a simple oversight. A minor quibble to be sure, but a consistent error throughout the chapters.

All told, an impressive achievement. Since one Lit page is about 10 pages on a word processor, chapter 5 would make book 3 and 4 in a series that thus far spans four novels (2-300 pages each). Again, a hearty thank you for sharing.

What time is it? Oy. Time to find some scran and head to work. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story but too long sex scenes

I have been waiting for a long time. The rings power and limitations are awesome. Fight tactics ,twists ,story pace everything is awesome. My only problem is sex scenes, too long to the point that it frustrated me to still read sex after three pages when all I wanted is to read about provings. I know this site is for erotic stories but yours has become more than that. keep up good work.

jwbailey00jwbailey00almost 7 years ago
Waited a long time

But it was worth every minute of the wait! This story is incredible and this chapter is a great continuation, can't wait for more.

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 7 years ago
Curious

Was curious as to what song others would sing during the celebrations? I believe my friend came up with the best answer of smash mouth all star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice work.

I enjoyed reading this chapter. It took me a few days to get through it. But it was very much worth it.

AundaeAundaealmost 7 years ago
To the too much sex complainers

While I skipped a sex scene or 2 myself, you do not see me complain about it.

The amount of sex he had is actually part of the plot! you cannot proclaim that he became insatiable,inhumanly virile and seriously lustful and without actually putting it into action.

For all we know that plot course has a reason down the road that's still unknown

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
So many questions

1. As Wren challenged Greg, does Greg obtain all his possessions? If so, Greg is now an orc of wealth

2. How is this order of wives work? And what is the proposed ranking

3. With Wren's death will Algra take the vacant position on the "leadership council"

4. Will Greg become the Orc's ambassador to the hong mans

5. Did Taliban previously work for the Aerolus equivalent of MI6 as a sleeper / spy?

6. Will Jan's special skills be recognised as a gift from the First Dragon? And will this see her granted some special training, maybe even become a shaman?

Liem, would love some feedback please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this

Feels like I waited forever for this chapter. Love every minute of your writing, can't wait for more. Your the only author I continually check on to see if you have anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All 5 stars I gave you.

A very well written story.

I get that Greg is the current container of the Dragon spirit if not it's reincarnation.

And all the sex is integral to your story.

The dragon collects females as some collect gold and gems.

Just saying I tended to scroll through the majority of it to keep with the main part of the story.

Otherwise I got bored.

Great read more though.

Cheers

happyjack921happyjack921almost 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Excellent! 5-Stars, can't wait to read next chapter.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
60 freaking pages of awesome.

Dang that's a lot of great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts in no particular order.

-I like Borika, I hope she sticks around, maybe as official shaman magic support for the pack.

-Ishka sounds like a good addition, I like a good heel-face turn story, plus from your description it sounds like she's built like an orc valkyrie.

-Now that Janette has magic she's a legit heavy hitter. Is she still going to learn a martial skill, because I'm picturing her as a magic fencer with a rapier/buckler combo?

-Here's hoping Janette's anal experiments start a sexual renaissance among the orcs, as well as in Gregory's circle ::cough::Algra::cough::.

-I know Gregory has become more viril, but is his dick getting bigger? I don't think we've gotten exact measurements, but it feels like it has grown between chapter one and chapter five. Or does it just seem that way because your writing has become more descriptive?

-If Valise has her immortality back, is she going to start having naked time with the rest of the ladies?

-Bummer abour Frun, Lydia, and Torren. We didn't get to know Torren and Frun that well but they seemed like cool guys. Lydia will be missed, both for her role as a storyteller and resident Boob Goddess/Titfucking Queen.

-A couple of places it looks like the word 'sat' was supposed to be 'sitting'. I only mention this because it happened more than once like if you hit the 'change all' button during editing.

-I don't like it when a sex scene stops in the middle like it did during the celebration of the Runts first win or the Test of the Alpha. I understand why it was written this way to keep the narrative flow. I just don't like missing out on what sounds like an awesome time.

-Wren said he had Gregory's caravan intercepted in the north. Does this mean Bolut is dead?

-Wishlist for the future (sexual and otherwise): Anal, Titfucking, Multi-Girl Blowjobs, Cum Swapping, Cum Drinking, Cum Eating, Cum Spraying, Pretty much anyting to do with cum (its a very versatile substance), Continue to build the order of battle (get Janette trained, incorporate Ishka and the other two Berserkers), Have sexual barriers continue to drop for Gregory and Janette, the only way I see Gregory having a shot at Ulla is if Ulf was present as well and Janette seems like the kind of girl that would enjoy having two cocks in her (or more), if they got a few more girls the entire pack could be involved in an orgy/teambuilding exercise, if the pack is heading into human lands next I fully expect Gregory and company to corrupt a few prim and proper daughters of nobility, get them addicted to orc cock (Nullik needs loving too)

I know this has been said before but I'll say it again. I wish I could give more than five stars to this story. All the hard work you have put into writing has paid off and I wish you all the best in your future endevours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the absolute best!

Super Amazing, fantastic read, all i have been waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

I know this is early to ask but do you have another chapter coming soon? I can't wait

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
after a loooong wait............

........you wrote us a book.

A really good book.

The one consistent error that is in it?

You use the word spurned which means: rejected with disdain or contempt

The word that would fit the context is spurred: meaning to encourage something or someone.

The other complaint comments were from US readers not familiar with UK usages.

loyot2010loyot2010almost 7 years ago
great read

loved reading this.you gave us something special in this chapter

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 7 years ago
Alright...

Here we go. So, I managed to clear my schedule and sat down to read this in earnest without having to worry about other obligations getting in the way besides sleep (one twelve hour nap took care of that). Took me the better part of two days to get through this monster of a chapter, and since I finished yesterday evening after pretty much pulling an all-nighter, I decided to get some sleep before reviewing. All in all, a very good chapter and an excellent addition to the story filled with laughs, tension, wonder, and tears. While I'm giving this a 5 star rating, I do have a couple of critiques.

First off, there was a common, consistent punctuation usage error that I noticed. You used a semicolon a lot in places where it should have been a comma, particularly after a bit of dialog that accompanied an action or description. An example would be something like this: "...," Janette said; while a smile played at her lips. This should be: "...," Janette said, while a smile played at her lips. There were a few other non-dialog related places where you did the same thing. I can't really quote to you the rules for using a comma and a semicolon, but I can tell you that most of the places where a semicolon was used, it should have been a comma.

Second, your sex scenes. I know I've mentioned this before: your sex scenes take up a significant chunk of the chapter. In this chapter, I couldn't keep track of the ratio of sex to story like I did with the last one simply because it is such a freaking massive chapter, but I can tell you that by page 5, I was wondering when I'd get to the story. Don't get me wrong, your sex scenes are amazingly detailed and they did seem to serve a purpose of character development in this chapter, however, in my personal opinion, they seemed to drag on. When it takes at least two Lit pages to get through one sex scene, that's a bit much, especially when we know that there's a much bigger story waiting. This chapter is what, more than two hundred thousand words? Most authors would start cutting back on the sex and focusing more on the story by the time their stories reached that word count, and this is the fifth chapter; you're well past the point when story would normally start getting more focus than sex. However, we all know you're not "most authors," so do your thing. Just know that you've got a massive, epic story here just waiting to be revealed, and your readers want to see it. Don't let the sex get in the way.

Okay, that's it for my critiques. I look forward to what happens next with Gregory, Janette, Algra, and the rest of the gang. Hopefully we won't have to wait two years for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic

Just really well crafted and brilliant. Thanks for all the work.

acesezacesezalmost 7 years ago
Just wow

Your series is one of the first stories I read when I started reading on this site didn't expect a chapter 5 keep up the work

mrChristianmrChristianalmost 7 years ago
wow!!!!

Are there any ratings higher than 5 stars? Cause you deserve it. Can't wait for the rest. Took me 5 days to read it but it was worth every second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh, you killed Torren?

Easy way out, dude. The thing I admired about you before was you standing up to those weak and insecure whiny bitches (like the Anon down below saying he's glad Torren died because "Can we not have Gregory share his women, please?? Just my two cents!") who complained before. You said then, in no uncertain terms, Gregory didn't own/control Talina, and you wanted to write something about a female owning her own sexuality and choosing her lovers.

I admired you for that. Your female characters were their own will, not property. Guess you kinda buckled, huh, because now Talina's somehow "soiled" while the other nice guy is alive and Gregory can't fuck her again without your pansy readers having a shit-fit?

Hint: Know why the current popular rube right now has few complaints? Because his Gary Stu macho-man has fuckin' control over his women's DNA through his semen (they're fawning slaves who actually have to say in so many words he's an "alpha male"), and this hack wouldn't have the balls to write anything where there was some serious competition with another male character like you did (oh, and of course, he's never lost a fight, either, like you've written for Gregory). That shows a pretty insecure and weak-willed guy in real life.

You're probably stronger than he is (I'd put my money on you in a real fight, you've got more guts), but I'm disappointed about Torren.

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXxalmost 7 years ago
Now you cant take a break!

This was a fantastic piece! I'm so glad you didn't give up on this story, it has been a great piece of fantasy adventure! We all hope you continue moving forward while you have this creative mojo going! I do kind of agree with some of the above comments that there was a little too much sex (can't believe I'm saying that on literotica) but I'm just loving the action and plot so much that I skimmed over some of the lengthier sex scenes so I could find out what happened next! Very well done and thank you for sharing this with us!

gregsjlngregsjlnalmost 7 years ago
WHOA

Took me a few days but wow, damn wow, I mean amazing, epic even. Welcome back will be waiting, waiting, waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When I logged in and saw *NEW*

I didn't quite believe it. I have now spent two nights without sleep rereading the old submissions and then finishing the new. Thanks for coming back and giving me some closure. Worth the wait. Still many questions, but this seemed to neatly wrap up a lot.

Now I'm starting to have visual hallucinations and must sleep. I may have a prophetic dream and wake up knowing his parent's names.

taco1085taco1085almost 7 years ago
omg

It took me two days to read this. 60 pages and i want more... this is one of the best stories i have read. So many loose ends and things that can happen. I really hope you keep extending this story... I loved every character. I had leaking eyes when Torren and Lydia passed. My emotions were a roller coaster. Who would of thought Talina was such a bad ass. Now Jan has magical power.. and Vasile has her ears and power back... thank you thank you thank you... i loved every thing about this..

TheLordWinterTheLordWinteralmost 7 years ago
Fucking Beautiful!

Love it, love it, fucking LOVE IT. So glad you finally got past the proving, I've wanted to see how that played out for a long time. Now, just please don't make us wait another 2 years?

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 7 years ago
The emotions

This latest addition was beyond excellent. It took me on a roller coaster ride of happiness in the beginning, to pride when Gregory was finally proven to the deepest of sorrows when torren Lydia manners and turn died only to feel bittersweet happiness with Janette's resurrection. Bravo sir. I await the next chapter with bated breath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome! Simply awesome!

Again Awesome! I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. The story is interesting, the characters feel real and engaging, the writing is superb. My only complaint is that it takes sooooo long to read the next. I know reading takes a lot less time than writing and that Lit writers don’t get paid for this, but I feel like an addict waiting for the next fix. Please keep writing! And, did I mention: Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I enjoy the spark and banter between the characters, bit of an asshole/affection combination in some cases. That's more interesting than many things.

But...uh...I'll grant your three helpers might've been beta readers or proofreaders. None of them are editors, because not one of you 4 guys know how to use a semicolon, and you're doing your readers a bad turn teaching bad habits in such a long work.

Example:

"I imagine it would, after all that trouble," Gregory noted; his voice soft near her ear.

Nope. Should be a comma.

Rule of thumb: If the words on either side of the semicolon are NOT complete sentences and one or both CANNOT stand on their own, it's WRONG. Semicolons are used to connect two COMPLETE sentences which are closely related.

If you don't know how to use semicolons, just don't use them. Periods and commas will serve just as well in their appropriate place, and no one will notice. But when you use semicolons without a clue what they're for, you look like both ignorant and sloppy as a high-word-count writer, especially with 3 proofreaders.

vincent75226vincent75226almost 7 years ago
wow..

next one and please don't keep the suspense far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it.

I enjoyed the series up till now immensely in virtually all aspects. Please continue this series, and writing in general (i have enjoyed a number of other stories from this author). I would like to specifically mention I like both the erotic and story elements in the autbors writing style.

wawferwawferalmost 7 years ago
Awesome😵

When I saw you updated I literally danced around my living room. Amazing writing, totally worth the wait. I'm excited to see where you take the story next 😆

diablo90diablo90almost 7 years ago
This was Awesome!

This was a fucking epic chapter! Totally worth the wait. I am so glad you didn't kill off Jan completely and she got MAGIC! Keep up the amazing work. I think this chapter was very well balanced between sex and story. Especially, considering the length of the chapter.

Do you have any non-erotic works under a pseudonym? If you do I would love to know what those are or what your pseudonym is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply awesome!

to me the story is just starting awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You just turned it up to 11!

Took a long time for you to write it.

Took me a couple of days to read.

But damn if it was not worth it! the story just got better and better.

Are you working on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story But.....

Your writing is good and this is a very good story line. I know the site is 'Literotica'

but I could do with less sex and more story and action scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There are no words.....

This was some of the best writing I've come across on this site! Very few have the energy and the courage to develop and invest themselves in characters that are so winsome, likeable, important to the main characters and are then lost - this is outstanding writing. Very, very, well done. The characters and story are extremely good. Awesome job - please do not let any criticisms discourage you - I'm sure there are very many who would encourage you to continue. We'll eagerly wait for the next installment.

silverback70silverback70almost 7 years ago
Brilliant story.

This is truly an epic. Great plot & I love your writing style. More please.

FumblingGazeFumblingGazealmost 7 years ago
Absolutely love The Missing Dragon

Although i have a sneaking suspicion of where the dragon might be found.

Truly great story, the characters are three dimensional, the plot is cohesive, and while you have room to improve your writing skills, I quite enjoy the style. You brought some serious happiness into my life with this, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Think we were waiting over a year,.Great Story! Hope it continues! My Thanks for Your great effort to give us another world !It Worked! Greatly Enjoyed Reading This!

GaobotGaobotalmost 7 years ago
Oh thank god!

This was EPIC. Please bring us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

You deserve high praise for this amazing installment. Congratulations on your achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I agree with everyone your writing skills I especially liked the lord of the rings reference I hope you can release the nest chapter more fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long awaited addition to this masterpiece.

First off, THANK YOU. This is one of my favorite stories. The story is riveting and has some of the best character development i have come across outside a published novel. I honestly think you have enough to publish this into a novel or short story. I would buy it even on a digital copy for my tablet. The Queen- Rock You scene literally made me laugh until I fell out of my chair. I have been re-playing Skyrim recently and could totally picture a massive group of Orcs singing that in a Beer Hall or Tavern. Hell at the very least you have the shield wall anthem when they go to war with the north. Rather than having them hoop and holler to build up the war frenzy for the charge that would be an awesome way to go to war. Thanks so much for this new update and I can't wait for the next one.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback to the Feedback.

Alrighty, so let’s reply to some folks.

First off, thanks to all the people who’ve enjoyed the story and said so. I appreciate the voicing of support. Makes me want to write more! ^_^ Now I’ll try to answer some questions and issues y’all seem to have had. If the user has written anonymously then I’ll just use the title of their post to identify them.

Anonymous – “Completely amazing.”

Thanks! I would love to write something with DarkPulse, but I unfortunately don’t think I’m going to have the time. Dunno if you’ve noticed but I struggle to get my own works out to any kind of deadline. Don’t wanna be driving another writer up the sodding wall too. To answer your other question: yes. I am going to collect TMD chapters 1-5 into a first volume and then publish it as a book. Then I’m going to see if I can make any money off that book before I decide what to do with my life. If it makes money? My output will increase considerably. If it doesn’t? I go concentrate on other things and writing stays a hobby that I won’t have a lot of time for since I’ve recently gotten a real job.

SyrustheVirus –

I have a slightly cheesy sense of humour. Deal with it.

TJSkywind –

Yup, both The Defiled Temple and TMD are set in the same world. Not sure if it’s the same dimension though, and I’m pretty damn certain it’s nowhere near the same time.

Aundae – This chapter marks the end of this “book”. I have a couple of other things I want to get done before I start writing the next one, such as publishing an “ultimate version” of TMD. Then I start writing the next book in the series.

Anonymous – “Kind of glad Torren died…”

Gregory is adjusting a lot to the idea of a new sort of relationship style in this chapter. A lot of the women he’s with stay only with him because they know it would bother a part of him if they were to sleep with other men. Given that he’s got a lot on his plate, and they love him, they don’t sleep with other guys. Now that Gregory’s gotten more used to the idea though? He’s probably going to let his ladies do whatever they please in that department. He doesn’t own them, after all. Well, not in that sense at least.

BigDog167, gakha, JC_The_Continuer, Jedi_Kahn

All you guys raised the same point, so I’ll address it here. I seriously have no fucking clue why “too much sex” is a complaint being levelled here. Don’t like the sex? Cool. Skip it. This is a 200,000 page long story in which a shit-tonne of non-sexual things happen. I haven’t exactly short-changed you guys there. To put it another way, I think of sex in a story like this (for this site) as I would if I was hosting a dinner for you guys. Would you rather have your plates too full or too empty? If you’ve had your fill, leave the rest, but I don’t want anyone going home hungry.

gakha – Thanks for mentioning the typo, will fix it for a re-release. Also good catch regarding cunnilingus. Will fix that too. The scale thing is about right though. Each Grand Proving gives about 35 orcs. There are about 4-5 Grand Provings per year. Also, Embervine isn’t the only place with Proving Grounds. Even so, there aren’t that many orcs given their low birth rate. Grolfir’s commitment to send thousands into the north is a big deal because of this. I should have made that clearer in the story, and will do in the next draft.

TJSkywind – I’m from the north of England, and will write accordingly. ^_^ If I ever should need an American translation then I’ll hire an American to write one. The dialogue thing is probably spot on though. To be fair, ScreamingEagle101 did try to correct me on it, but I decided to be stubborn. I just thought that opening and closing speech marks was done around the speech. Didn’t realise that they needed to be reintroduced every paragraph, and thought it might be confusing. Especially since when new speech marks are opened it usually means someone else is speaking.

TempestBain – I might have the elves uses All Star as their national anthem in the sequel.

BruceWo –

1 – Yes.

2 – It’s not so much order of wives but order of lovers. It’s explained in the story.

3 – No. Algra’s following Greg wherever he might wander.

4 – No, but he might have some diplomatic duties.

5 – Jan’s abilities will be further explored.

Anonymous – “Thoughts in no particular order.”

- Borika hopefully will be sticking around.

- So will Ishka.

- Janette will learn to deal with having magic. She’ll also pick up a different kind of fighting skill in the next book.

- Algra is definitely the competitive type.

- Gregory’s dick is the same size as when the story started

- Valise doesn’t have her immortality back.

- Lydia will be missed. More boobs are incoming.

- Sat is a common usage term where I’m from.

- The sex stops when I say it does. ^_^

- Bolut’s fate is yet to be discovered.

- Wishlist noted, but I’ll do whatever I feel like.

- Thanks for the feedback!

Tw0Cr0ws – You caught me.

Jedi_Kahn – My semicolon usage seems improper. I figured it’d be easier to use a semicolon in those instances to better connect the movements going on with the dialogue they relate to. Apparently I was wrong, although the rhythm felt right to me.

Diablo90 – No, all my works are published here on Lit for now. Hoping to branch out into non-erotic one day though.

Thanks for the responses, guys! Glad it's been well received overall. Feel free to shoot me any more questions.

Cheers!

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Oops! Missed one!

Anonymous – “Huh, you killed Torren.”

Right, don’t get your panties in a twist. I killed Torren because I wanted to “out” Talina for being the total badass that she is. I personally don’t agree with the crowd around here who want a squillion females only to fawn over one male. Talina, much like the rest of the female cast of this story, isn’t like that. I didn’t buckle. I knew Torren was going to die shortly after I first wrote him. I knew he was going to die when I defended my decision to have Talina be with him rather than Greg. I’m not exactly going to reply to folks with “don’t worry, he’ll be dead soon” am I?

Greg doesn’t have much competition where he is right now because most of the males around the place are orcs and orc males would not do well sexually with human females. It’s only Greg’s inhuman libido that lets him keep up with Algra, Borika, and Frelki. ^_^ That’s going to change in the next chapter where *spoiler alert* he’s going to be moving into the human realms. *spoiler alert*

sali6435sali6435almost 7 years ago
excellent

loved the tale, please continue this story as i have patiently waited and read each release. if you ever publish ID love to see this as a graphic novel form.

as a writer you captivate and hook us in with your imagination, and your attention to detail. btw excellent twist with janette, and now talons is free to be included in gregories harem. great twist, just loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7086 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES