All Comments on 'Lunch Special'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
xenoveistxenoveistalmost 7 years ago

Actually my favorite short from the book (next to the title story) :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now This Is Erotica

Five stars! Hot and innocent and sexy. Well, sort of innocent. By the way Archie should ask her to marry him. Then he could get the same thing every night, like I do! My wife and I fuck every night, although she plays with my cock while I read her a bedtime story from Literotica.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

well written and full of suspense. more please. can imagine my wife doing this.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 7 years ago
But did Archie eat his Reuben?

With a waitress providing services like Liane, I'd be there every day, rain or shine. In fact, if Liane provided those kind of services, I'm sure the place would be packed every day. :)

Good luck in the contest.

EverLuxEverLuxalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I typically don't read anything in the E&V category, but I'm so glad I read this one.

Loved the diner setting, loved Archie, and loved Liane. Plus, the sex was super hot...as is picturing her taking care of those firemen ;)

Worth the read and definitely worth the 5*s!

koala011860091koala011860091almost 7 years ago
Very fun

It was great how much she enjoyed it once she got going. And the way she was too far gone to even notice the other customers coming in. I liked that Archie was a little bit older too - excellent wish fulfillment for us older guys.

Keep up the great work!

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickalmost 7 years ago
Lovely story

Another lovely story from my favourite author. It would be nice to have a follow up but I'm sure the author would have some delicious twist to the tale!

But please don't let that delay another chapter of Saturday Night School!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Literally - Engaging

So well crafted with that twist! You really wrote a terrific story! Thank you!

goshawk42goshawk42almost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

You are a very talented writer and a gifted story-teller!

This glorious slice of erotica has it all: seduction, delicious temptation and a perfect tempo!

Your writing is fluid, fun and engaging!

Brava! Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG! The best!!

I not only liked the length of the story ( too many are too long and wordy), I truly thought it was so hot! I could imagine being in Jimmy's and my name was Archie. Waiting for the Grand Opening!! BTW, what city?

sparkle8sparkle8almost 7 years ago
Great as usual

Jessica, you are the best, the hottest, the most erotic, the supreme lyricist of lust.

SilverMuseSilverMusealmost 7 years ago
Excellent

This is such a fun, hot, playful tale. The pacing is right on, and Liane and Archie are so engaging and likeable that I was immediately drawn in. I love the humor and heat of the unexpected sex. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Last Line

Hot little tale, but it's the last line that puts a bow on it for me.

KethandraKethandraalmost 7 years ago

It's impressive how much well-told story you tell in 2 pages without hurrying the pace at all.

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 7 years ago
Your writing style is always a good read.

Could do with a bar in our area 😊

BoobluvahBoobluvahover 6 years ago
amazing

loved it. I'll have to find time to look at your other stories and that last line was awesome.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 6 years ago
Wow

Well done as always, jessica_tang_vonharper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m Sure You Did Well

Did you win the contest with this one? I liked it. Please write more. It looks like you have stopped posting your sexy tales.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Second time

I read this when it was in the contest and I just returned to it and let me tell you it is just as good a read the second time as it was the first time! Too bad I cannot give it another five stars. JB Edwards

FTN807FTN807about 5 years ago
Fun, sexy story

Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exciting and enjoyable

Nice pace, disappointed in the coercion, but it played OK into the storyline. It would have also help with background to know the age of the waitress. You gave use a bit more information about the regular customer. Now, I'll read some of your other works,

(5/5)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

I think they may have violated a health code fucking on the table but damn it was well worth it. Your words certainly conjure up the erotic images in my naughty mind.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Can't tell if "you were out there a long time" implies she also gave the two firefighters "what Archie was having". Hoping not, and if not, this story was fantastic. If so, well, it's hot, but not my cuppa. Perhaps I've just read too many unpleasant stories with that sort of element recently, so I'm anticipating it now.

I'm going to try to convince myself "not" is the answer, because I quite enjoyed this little tale, and I like the idea of Archie and Liane having a special, though unconventional, relationship.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

Upon rereading...no, it's a perfectly reasonable interpretation, thinking she screwed them too. "Still quite aroused" "questions about the menu" indicating she was out there longer than it took to treat Archie...yep.

Oh well. I guess Archie didn't mind watching, in that case. But I'm going to tell myself her "Umm...no." meant they couldn't have what Archie had. And yes, I'm certain the ambiguity is deliberate. Just sharing my reactions.

DLW45DLW456 months ago

I found it well written and exciting. Thanks

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Steamy - well written definitely a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2348 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...