All Comments on 'Fake Breasts: A Male's Perspective'

by Stefan_J

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Points

Yes, I too utterly loathe fake tits with their hideous telltale scars, and fat, ugly colligen lips that make the silly woman look like she just got belted in the mouth by Mike Tyson.

Hell, I might as well get it ALL off my chest while I'm at it: I also can't stand cheap-looking bleach blondes with pancake makeup, 5-inch platform "ho-shoes" and above all, women with body piercings and tattoos. Predicatably, I read a news report the other day that said that droves of tattooed female fashion slaves have "repented at leisure" and are now cramming into laser clinics to have the self-inflicted eyesores burned out of their hides (at great cost in terms of money & pain).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well said!

I absolutely agree. Nothing is a bigger turn-off than to have an otherwise good-looking chick pop her top and be confronted with two objects that look like they'd be more at home sizzling across home plate than adorning a woman's chest. Since you mentioned porn stars, I can't stand the pretty but small-chested girls (Cheyenne Silver comes to mind) who totally spoil their looks by having this idiot procedure done. Yech!

cuml8lycuml8lyover 19 years ago
Any questions?

Again, no surprise at the awesome job done writing this essay. I have one thing to say to those women who believe bigger is better....DON'T DO IT!!! Being naturally bigger (no implants...ick) it's not all it's cracked up to be even in the natural state. Just be happy with how you were created. Everybody has flaws somewhere. Great job in trying to get people to understand how awful it can turn out to be getting implants.Smooches

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fake - yeuck!

Great post saying it how it is - about time Ladies heard how nasty they look with fake ones.

RondeauRondeauover 19 years ago
your thoughts to someone elses music

http://www.bobrivers.com/show/vault/alpha.asp?Var=I

look for "I Love Your Breasts the Way They Are"

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pursuit of happiness

This is a good essay. I too am a fan of naturally large and even huge breasts. However, there is a difference between a preference and a mandate. Soem women are happy with small or even extremely small breasts. Some aren't. If a woman sees her ideal self as having large breasts and nature didn't coperate, then she has the right to get a professional augmentation.

Halle Berry has fake tits and they look and I'll bet feel great. Courteney Cox Arquette might not be where she is today without her implants.

A good surgeon makes all the difference.

Breasts are great whatever the size or composition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well, I am pleased

As a woman, I say try 30 years of watching well meaning men without fail look at the more rounded of us, ignoring those like me. We all can see, we notice you like you notice us.

Try buying pretty clothes that sag in front, don't fit, and look terrible.

Try standing in front of a mirror naked feeling deformed, undeveloped.

I agree some are less than skillfully done. That is sad.

I just had an enhancement. Beautiful, and you will not even know. The difference in the way men look is already amazing.

I feel alive and happy. It was for me though, not you.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yeah

Good points there. In the immortal works of Robin Williams, "Fake tits are like Nazis. No soul. (goose stepping) Move aside, I'm walking here"

gotwavesgotwavesover 19 years ago
I agree

Great article! Nothing worse than a woman where just one of her boobs is bigger than her head and just as hard! Where did such a twisted idea of beauty come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
real women

I've been with my wife 25 years. After 3 kids, and gravity her breast look just the way they should. I find them a bigger turn on than when we were younger. There is nothing more ridiculous than middle age women with their tits on the shoulders.

LetsgocommandoLetsgocommandoover 19 years ago
hmmmm

I admit a lot of pron stars / strippers get boobs jobs to help them make money. BUT a lot of normal (by that i mean your neighbour, girlfriend collegue etc) women get them because they are unhappy with what they have and it make them feel better about themselves and give them confidience.

As far as i am concerned happy, confident women are very, very beautiful, fake breats or not.

Maria2394Maria2394over 19 years ago
i love my breasts

Thanks for this article. I wish the mediea would stop making women feel bad for not being huge boobed and weird looking. From the time I was a teen, I truly believed that I shoudl look like those women and always hated myself the way I was cause I was tiny all my life. Now I am 41, and I love the way I look and feel, I wouldnt consider implants under any circumstance, Im a 36 c now but I dont wear a bra cause my honey sys they look fine just being there and they still look good :) also, every man I ever talked to about this subject said the same thing you said, they like REAL ones better. Tnaks for not being a pig, this is a good article~~ maria

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
your opinion, not the male populations perspective

For one thing, all those 'dangers' you mentioned are over-rated. There's probably a one-in-a-million chance that the implant will rapture. All those mangled, deformed breasts? you get what you pay for. Going to some crack-pot who'll charge you half as much as the average surgeon will get you those. Plus, injecting Silicone directly into your breasts are the real killers. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to get you those.

All those wide-apart, funny-angled breasts that are harder than her head? Yeah it's a turn off. but more and more implants are natural looking now. All they have to do is ask around, view some sample works (believe it or not, most surgeons will be able to show you some before and after photos) and you can easily avoid those. In essence, as long as women treat it like they're shopping for a dress they're ok.

And yes, you are right to speak for you and your friends. There are lots of men out there who don't mind the implants. Why? For one thing, lots of men have breast fetishes. It used to be like having a foot (feet?) fetish. A girl could be so gorgeous, but she'd come up short in your eyes because she's got soe real ugly, nasty feet. She'd still be totally hot mind you, but you'd never get over the feet part. Now, there are implants.

I'm not saying that women shoulg get implants to please these particular group of men. Nor am I saying that those who did get implants did so to please us. What I am saying is that now, that pretty girl who would have been your total dreamgirl if she didn't have AAA breasts (which if you don't know is just like a guy slightly - Very slightly - out of shape. that is there are nipples, theyre hangign from something but there isn't even enough breast flesh to hold up with one finger.) If she got implants of her own accord - without any - ANY - external pressure from ANYONE then yeah that's great.

Gravity-defying? So big and high you could rest your chin on them? yeah, some men do like breasts like that. Don't even bother convincing them, rationalizing or arguing. It's a fetish. Ain't nothin you can really do about that.

You're arguing about about slapping Mother Nature's face. Well guess what. If you let mother Nature have her way, your women will have hair on their armpits and legs. maybe even their forearms and asses. You like that too? You didn't forget they shaved did you?

The bottom line is, you don't like implants. Some people like them. You dont like the fact that they don't sag. For some, that's exactly why they want implants. You don't like their round, upthrust shape. You say it's unnatural. Well, you know what? Women's breasts don't start out hanging down with their nipples pointing downwards. They're nicely rounded, firm and quite perky when they're still young. All implants are doing is preserving that shape, firmness and perkiness throughout a woman's adulthood. Don't even try arguing all those mishappen breasts. Like I said, you get what you pay for. We're talking about serious implants here, not two pieces of plastic she had slapped on her to let her feel how it is to walk with an extra pound or two on her chest.

I dont advocate using botox to smoothen your face, getting facelifts or any other cosmetic surgery. It's a woman's choice, as long as she is well-informed of the possible consequences. Breast implants are popular, not because it has snowballed out of control. They're sa safe as any surgery can go. Barring any extreme or unusual, unnatural circumstances, they're safe and painless. It will also get you the attention that that you must have wanted in the first place.

You don't get that well-proportioned figure without something up top. It doesn't have to be as big as pamela anderson's, but something ther none the less.

Also the timing of your review is ironic. You complain now about the prevalence of breast implants and how the environment (largely the media) is influencing this phenomenon. And yet This is the era when Hollywood is downsizing. Demi Moore had her breasts reduced for charlie's angels II. Angelina Jolie's breasst dont look as big now as they dod when she did Tomb Raider I. Have you seen Jennifer Connely? She thinner and less stacked than when she first came out. Her's were naturally large and I dont know if she had them surgically reduced or it just naturally shrunk because she lost a lot of weight but they're certainly smaller now. Pamela Anderson, though not really out of the limelight, is not enjoying the global following she did when she started starring in baywatch.

If anything, implants are becoming passe. The timing of your article is curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fake breasts, fake feel = turnoff

Those guys who like to look at fake breasts have probably never felt a soft, firm, real one.

Pete Saunders

DesamyDesamyover 19 years ago
Interesting perspective

I commend you for having the courage to speak up on a subject you are so passionate about.

I have mixed feelings about the subject. I agree that woman should not get breast implants that make their breasts appear out of proportion with the rest of her body. However, I think that a woman getting breast implants because her breasts are either disfigured, she's had surgery to remove a breast because of cancer, or her breasts are a great deal smaller than they should to be of good proportion in comparison to the rest of her body, should be good and acceptable reasons to anybody, regardless of how you feel about HUGE implants.

I still remember the day I casually glanced in the mirror as I passed it, and suddenly noticed in horror that my breasts were significantly different sizes. Before anyone else responds to this by saying.. 'But every breast is a different size', yes, I know. But mine are significantly different in size.

I used to be horrified, appalled and embarrassed by this. In addition to my breasts being different sizes, I had an extremely bad case of chicken pox when I was 12 years of age, and I have scars between my breasts, and on my breasts. My poor breasts were barely just starting to grow and I already had these problems!

All throughout my teenage years I felt scared, afraid that when the day would come that a man would see my breasts, not only would he be disgusted by their differing sizes, but now I also had these horrible scars upon them.

Thankfully, when that day did come, that wonderful man thought they were just about the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, and I bawled my eyes out!

With all this said... I am now into my early adult years, I have quite decently large sized breasts and I have a lot more confidence with them than I did for many years, because I have a man who adores them. But they're still different in size from each other. If I bend over, my left breast is fully one inch longer than my right.

I am considering breast implants - as something I would get perhaps 10-15 years down the line, when we've had children and I'm done with breast feeding.

But who knows. I think it is nice to live in the day and age where we have the option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
to forsaken one

why oh why does thi spisss you off so badly? I mean, its one persons opinion, you take it personally, go suck a nipple fake or not and lighten up and let us have our opinions too

Tangerine Sex DreamTangerine Sex Dreamover 19 years ago
I agree

kinda, the title is A male's perspective, not ALL male's perspective :)

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 19 years ago
Agreed

Here's another male's opinion that agrees with the author's. While I respect the right of a woman to have implants if she so desires, I reserve my right to find them unappealing and in poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You're full of Shit

If you want to look at some woman with man tits or some that hang down to her knees , thats up to you. If you don't like fake tits don't look at them but keep your fuckin opinion to yourself !!

Stefan_JStefan_Jover 19 years agoAuthor
We're all entitled to an opinion

If we all kept our opinions to ourselves, you wouldn't have the luxury of even commenting on my essay. I was under the impression that the 'reviews and essays' section was an opinion-based category where we could write on anything and everything?

I'm not trying to enforce any of my own views on anyone else, merely give my two cents on the subject of implants (and those of my friends, not the entire male populace).

magichandsleemagichandsleeover 19 years ago
I showed no courage, now I will.

Sir. I have read your post several times. I did respond earlier, I did not use my user ID.

I will be honest here, I was fearful of emails from some males.

I wrote a recent story regards my own experience. Having the implants done was an impulse. Even as a Doctor I feared the blade, simple human trait there.

I was going under the blade in any event, if I wished to be anything normal

Now I have "fake" cheekbones, "fake" nose, and "fake" breasts. My surgeon has skill. There is almost no scarring even at this early stage, the incision is less than one inch long. It will vanish. My bust is as close to a perfect balance as possible. Sensitivity is normal, so my best responses remain.

Personally, I am pleased.

Perhaps I had an advantage, being a Doctor. I do not know for sure the truth of that, but I have treated literally hundreds of women who do have implants.

Properly done, Sir, you cannot tell.

I know, and you are correct, that we all should feel a satisfaction in what the lord allowed, I wish it were that easy.

It is not. Not for me. It never was for me, all my life all things have been difficult, except for 2 decades of a real man.

The flaw in your reasoning is not you, you see peace in being natural. Perhaps you are another like my Ted. Perhaps.

Most Men will notice the pretty and balanced ladies, I understand. I notice the pretty and balanced men.

This is the way of sex, the way our society is. Is that right and fair?

I don't know. All I know is that for the first time in my life, I actually have breasts! They are beautiful, I love them, play with them myself.

I feel completely female for the first time since I lost my husband.

Lee

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
to the anonymous guy

to the anonymous guy who addressed his comment to me:

I'm not pissed off. I too like naturally large breasts. But you see, his opinion is based mainly on inaccurate or off-base facts. I respect his opinion, but also exercise my right to express my own opinions.

I simply pointed out that some of his reasons/conclusions were not entirely factual or as dire as he makes it out to be (i.e. the one about how dangerous it is to have breast implants.)

And for those who think fake breasts feel as hard as concrete: you've been with too many cheap whores. Go find a decent girl who has a legitemately decent pair of implants. You'd never notice they're fake unless they told you, and you wouldn't feel the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Here, here! And another thing...

I agree with you 100%... I really began to lose interest in most porn when the models and actresses began to resemble androids. The other thing that annoys me is this whole shaving of pubic hair trend. What's with that? Give me the natural look, top to bottom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A female's shock on first fake breast encounter

I was at the Power Exchange in San Francisco. There were five of us in a playspace -- two women, three men. As a het female, I don't play with female breasts often but this woman was arching her back, presenting her breasts. I thought they were pretty small breasts, and small nipples too. I put my lips to her nipple. It was cold! And nothing I did made her respond. Did she not feel it? I cupped her breast with my hand. It was cold and hard. That made me shiver. They felt like attachments -- not part of her. If these were A or less, I certainly understand her having implants. But if the breasts are no longer responsive, I feel like I'm sucking on anything -- say, a pen cap. I felt somehow betrayed. It's like ordering a dessert you think will be mind blowing but when it arrives, it tastes like not much. All appearance, no oral satisfaction.

zaxxonzaxxonover 19 years ago
breasts

Well... we all have tastes... If a woman wants to have fake breasts, I say Let her! For me, if they are real enough to squeeze and suck, that's real enough for me!

I say kudos to the women who have fake breasts and love them (cause I do too)... and to the natural women, you're beautiful too.

impulseimpulseover 19 years ago
Delicate

I'd take this a step further. I prefer smaller breasts. I don't mean non-existent breasts, but smaller. Large is fine, but not my preference. The delicate female form is beautifully complimented by petite and gentle curves.

As for the health risks, my mother had a partial mastecromy back in the 70s. She has one implant, and her life is being destroyed by silicone poisoning.

I find the modern trend toward body modification depressing and disturbing. Breast augmentation is, from where I sit, the most offensive medium for executing this trend.

Quiet ListenerQuiet Listenerover 19 years ago
Amen!

I can tell you all right now that that was this male's perspective too. Sure, in certain cases, augementation and plastic surgery is a beneficial thing, but for goodness sake, if you do it, do it for yourself. I personally perfer smaller breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BREASTS AS PART OF THE OVERALL PACKAGE

As an older American male, I will throw out for discussion the fact that men have become fixated on large & larger breasts without taking the full package (physically) into account. Silicone enhancement allows measurementA to be drastically increased without affecting measurementsB & C. I would rather enjoy a woman who has added a few pounds in two of the spots - which seems more natural in my view. Women who get pregnant have increases in their bust and hip measurements as nature makes the necessary changes. I'd ask the male readers of my comment to think on all your female lovers/friends/associates/etc. and look at them as an entire physical package - don't most naturally full busted women have bigger hips than their small breasted counterparts? As for me, I spend more time looking at a woman's face during dinner, dancing, talking, laughing and loving than at her breasts so that is where my focus lies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Quality Not Quantity

Proportion is the key. The breasts should match the body.

One of the main fascinations of the natural breast is the constantly changing shape it assumes in various positions.

A never ending variety of graceful curves.

If you want to suck on a never changing piece of rubber, get yourself a baby bottle. If you like perfect hemispheres you can always take a pair of toilet plungers to bed.

Route66GirlRoute66Girlabout 18 years ago
Hrm

Thank you, Stefan, for your essay on this subject. This is my first comment on one of your submissions, though, so I hope you don't mind if I take this opportunity to say how much I like most all your work here at Lit.

I really didn't anticipate finding such a big debate in the comments section for this. I mean, it sounds like common sense to me. I never could relate to the implant craze. I'm a boringly straight woman with (gasp!) physical imperfections, though, so if any of you reading this comment think that merits a disqualification, save us all some time and skip my lil' post here.

If you're a smart woman considering implants though, I hope you'll read on.

Now, in fairness, it's probably true that implants aren't as dangerous as they used to be, and "quality" can be had at opportunistic prices set by surgeons who know they have a corner on that very trendy market, but that's not the crux of the issue. After all, *any* surgery performed by a hack can result in mutilation, just as a stellar doc with all the most expensive equipment can deliver dreamy results.

The truly puzzling thing about implants is why any intelligent woman would seek such an invasive surgery for purely cosmetic reasons. Plastic surgery came about in order to assist people with *real* problems like third degree burns and shattered jaws. And yet now it's synonymous with breast implants, liposuction, nose jobs and collagen injections.

And for what? To attract men whose relationship dealbreaker is boob size? Why in the hell would any woman want to waste so much time, money, effort and dignity in order to attract a man like that?

If that's what you want, then by all means- go ahead... spend your hard-earned money, get every cosmetic surgery procedure in the book. Since you'll be occupying the shallow men, the ones with fewer hang-ups and better things to consider than boob size will be at my door.

Thanks!

crow76308crow76308over 16 years ago
Hear Hear

I agree 100%. Give me a lovely, natural form, under, or well endowed, over a silicone, mutilated form anyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh jesus thank you

The part that creeps me out most is the disproportion of it all. The huge plastic tits, with the tiny waist, and tight little butt. If she's got a rack, I want a booty to match. [In the glorious words of Sir Mix-a-Lot, "36-24-36? Only if she's 5'3"]. It's frustrating trying to find porn that doesn't feature plastic bimbos without turning to BBW either, which really isn't my thing. Is it so hard to find actual women? Bah.

WFEATHERWFEATHERabout 15 years ago
Agree

I fully agree. Part of it is that I find unnecessary surgeries, no matter how "minor" or "mundane," fraught with dangers: infections, tools left in the body, whatever. Part of it is that while I admittedly have a preference for smaller breasts, true beauty is not just external.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Female Perspective

Personally, I'm a 34A, which is undoubtedly small, but I would never consider breast augmentation. My fiance is a perfect example of a guy who loves the whole picture, and my chest as well. Thank you for this informative submission!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love my fake tits!

Especially considering how my real ones tried to kill me!

Instead of further bashing the female body, no matter how it got to look how it presently does, try praising all the differences found in breast size, shape color and the biggest of all: sensitivity!

Rock on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very cool article!

Thanks for a very well-written and articulate article!

I'm a 24 year-old female and my bust size is 36B and I've never had any problems accepting my breasts the way they are. Surgery is much too drastic a procedure for me personally. Looks are an important part of attraction, and I get that, but if a man ever felt my breast size was to be the deciding factor to date me or not date me, I'd show him the door! I'm not striving to be the bleached-blonde bimbo from California who lives on celery sticks and tomato juice. I'm an all-natural girl with curves, and if men don't like it, they can leave me alone.

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
Well Stated!

I whole hearted agree with your position on fake breasts. They do nothing for me or my libido. Au natural is the way to go!

Having said that, I do recognize there are those women who are not happy with particular parts of their body, such as their breasts. To them I would say make certain you base any life-changing procedure such as breast enlargement or reduction on the right reasons, keeping in mind the far future impact on you and your body.

Good luck to that individual who would consider alternating their carcass for shallow goals and short term satisfaction.

NefatiriNefatirialmost 12 years ago
Judgement..........

I don't think anyone, male or female, enjoys being judged solely based on how they look. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh so true

I myself love many shapes & sizes; however I actually prefer proportional; petite ladies A & B cups, anything else B & C cup. I'm not into 250+ lb women though.

Admittedly; Tera Patrick is in an entirely different league, but then I wouldn't most likely chase her in the first place.

I have been completely demoralized when personal friends got breast implants; they were drop dead gorgeous beforehand, now they're mannequins! The same goes with a few well known actresses, argh!!

A similarly disappointed man;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My husband loves mine..............

I can't speak for anyone else but my husband loves mine. I was always very self conscious about my small breasts. I am naturally very slender but even so I felt like I looked like a boy. I remember my high school prom which should be a happy occasion as a humiliating experience as I watched all the other girls filling out their dresses. Yes, most guys were very sweet about it and maybe some liked it better but I felt humiliated and self conscious. After years of feeling that way I finally got breast implants and while I suppose there are people that don't like them there's only two opinions that I actually care about. Mine and my wonderful husband's. We met about five months after I had them done so he's never known me any other way and loves me the way I am. Would he have loved me without them? Probably. But he loves me. My breasts are fake but I'm a real person.

As I said I'm pretty slender and, yeah, depending on how I'm dressed I can look a little top heavy. And no, when I'm naked they don't look totally like real breasts. And sometimes I still notice the extra weight, especially while running. And sometimes I feel the extra weight on my chest when I'm lying on my back. And no, they likely don't bounce around during sex like real breasts but then again I wouldn't know.

I love that I can wear sexy tops and I love wearing sexy bras and thongs and looking great for my husband. I love looking hot in sexy bikinis.

I was very nervous the first time my husband saw me naked. I was terrified that he might react like some of the commenters on this essay. He didn't. He loved my body including my breasts and still does. We have a fabulous sex life and he thinks I look awesome clothed or naked. Would he be happier if I had the same size real breasts? Maybe but that's not the hand I was dealt and he's very happy with my body now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Medical Breast Implants

There are lots of women who have breasts which are malformed. For these women normal sized implants provide them with normal looking breasts which increase their self esteem. They also make their boyfriends happy.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 8 years ago
Desiner Vaginas

I wholly agree with your assessment of fake breasts, and I would like to add to your list the new rage for "desiner vaginas" and related shaved pubes. Why any woman would want her pussy to look like a 12 year olds is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A slightly different voice

ln my 20's and 30's l was as anti implant as they get but, as l aged my perspective changed. lf you have a beautiful woman you love who has given you 20 years of her life, raised your children and put up with your sorry ass, giving the girls a little touch up at age 45 can do wonders for her.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Fake

I do not like fake any thing. I like B/C cups like most anyone but prefer A cups to D cups ALL DAY LONG. I prefer flat A nothing with a nipple hanging down on a flat chest to fake anything. Baby your A cups. or even less are JUST FINE, be who you are. I love you for who you are. Your smile is worth much more a thousand tits.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breasts Can Be Enlarged Naturally

Child birth does it. I sucked my wife's tits every day for 3 years when we first met because her 38 Cs were not enough for me. I got her up to 40 Ds. Nice. I cut back because I like grapefruits not watermelons. Four children got her up to 42 DDs. Still nice. A good handful. I have big hands.

Reiner43Reiner43about 7 years ago
I agree!

Tits are nice, no matter what size. Having them offered willingly is a wonderful gift to a man.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
add ons

I saw a young lady that was as flat as a board , but a beautifil face great legs & a fabulous shaped bottom . later on in life even natural ones start to sag .my late wife even at 46 yrs old could pass the pencil test . man made turn me off usally they have stork legs which is a turn off to me . guess i'm getting old , but remember when the girls I went to school had great looking legs .

CockholeCockholealmost 5 years ago
Good Breast Implants

My wife had her breasts enhanced from a C-cup to a DD cup about sixteen years ago. We flew out of state for the surgery to one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the country. Her implants were inserted through a two-inch incision under her arm and the scar is barely noticeable. I can tell you as a man who typically dated only large breasted women for well over a decade that her "fake tits" are perfect. They feel natural, (yes, I know the difference), they look natural, and she has had no problems whatsoever. The procedure was expensive ($12,000 in 2003), but worth it. The problem with "fake breasts" is that there are more bad cosmetic surgeons than good ones, and too many clients who are looking for bargain boob jobs. Having said that, some women want an unreasonable size increase given their body type and the amount of excess skin they have to accommodate a larger cup size. A natural B-cup woman usually has no business moving to a D-cup, and a good surgeon won't perform such a drastic enhancement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intersting thought

Hey nice comment. I wondered myself. My theory is that is has something to do with how pictures/movies 'work'. Bigger is better on screen maybe?

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

Sadly there are I've Used the Search Engine on hare to specifically search for the Keywords 'Breast Implants' or Fake Breasts' or something along those lines just to see what they they got, and the Results I got Back was quit a bit at the time Years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous