All Comments on 'Holiday #195'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

A perfect story about young love. Thank you.

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070almost 7 years ago
Beautiful

We all should have been so fortunate. I usually write more when I comment but i find myself lost in nostalgic bliss. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautifully written

What I like most about this sweet story is how you totally captured the relationship between these two young lovers. And their first journey into awareness. Well done!

Kat900Kat900almost 7 years ago
Good One

I hope you get as much attention as my 'Nude Bleach' has.

regularguy13regularguy13almost 7 years ago
This is a great Story!!

Well done. i will check out your others.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

You took an incredibly awkward moment and turned it into a glorious event!! Combining their National Nude Day event with their First Time was perfect!! You have a great knack for writing, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

This is absolutely this best Nude Day story I have read so far, and I have read many. This story absolutely captures the meaning of young love and Nude Day. Hope you win the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The best

The best Nude day story of the year. Hands down! Funny, inventive, and well written. Thank you, Mike

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story and Deserved Prize Winner

What a fantastic story. The character development and the complete capture of all facets of their first nude experience and also first time sexually with anyone made a great storyline. Just sorry I didn't get to contribute to your vote tally for the competition as I enjoyed this far more than a lot of the other stories I read for the competition including the story which took first. Well done.

Naughty_AnnieNaughty_Anniealmost 7 years ago
Fabulous story

I enjoyed this so much. Lovely characters and dialogue, perfectly paced for my arousal and satisfaction by the end.

task_mastertask_masterover 6 years ago
Couldn't put it down

Nice story...read it straight through and was very entertained....

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Fantastic. Would have voted it in first place if I'd known.

The voting was over when I got to see the competition. I started with the first and second prize winners, but while I enjoyed what I read I didn't even finish them (although I may go back later. I think they were just becoming too predictable, and at least one was heading into anal territory, which isn't to my taste.

Your story, however, I read and enjoyed right through. Great story, great erotica.

Now I'm going to have to go and read your other stories, although a quick check shows I've already read a couple.

Keep up the good work. I love it.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderover 6 years ago
Me, too!

Ausvirgo is right. I apologize for my inexcusable, thoughtless failure.

Thanks for sharing your story-telling skill.

canyouread_7canyouread_7over 6 years ago
Same boat as other commenters

If only I'd read this before results were out...oh well.

The story was lighthearted and playful. Loved this take rather than the exhibitionism route. I think we all need an Amy in our lives :p

5 stars easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet and Pure

Nothing added that didn't need to be there and nothing left out. Wonderful story and excellent editing. Stories don't come any sweeter than this. Thanks.

squashmavensquashmavenover 6 years ago
Holiday #195

Well -developed characters who let us be there with them. This is a sweet, erotic story. I'm sure happy to have had the chance to read it. Thank you.

The watcherThe watcherover 6 years ago
GREAT ROMANTIC NUDE DAY STORY!!!

LOVED IT. SPECIALLY THE WITTY BANTER. GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Must be a winner

I have not seen who won yet, but this lovely, tender story is among my top three. I will have to check to see if you have other submissions and read them all. Your writing is in my mind very accomplished. Other commenters have said it all as far as how and why this story is so warm, gentle and believable. I think you could make a living at this--maybe you do. Thank you for a gentle, happy celebration of human kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Story

By far this is my favorite story on this site or any site. Not only is it well written but also tender and fun. It's too bad everyone's first time couldn't be like this couple's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favorite Store

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

anymore like this will be greatly appreciated on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

The Class Nudist is one of my all time favorites, and this is right up there with it!. You have a wonderful talent for combining innocence, romance and passion so that the sum is far greater than the parts! You do "First Time" better than any other writer on this site. Congratulations on another first place winner, no matter how many votes it got. Five stars do not do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasticly sweet fun story.

Great build up, very nice tension. If you edit this, I would suggest making an erotic part about cleaning the cock off of sunscreen. I wouldn't want that delectable fine young pussy getting that horrible sunscreen up inside this beautiful woman.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

wonderful romantic first time love story,, loved it,, well written, well paced,, the ending was rather abrupt though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Great story! I love the tension in the beginning. The love and passion was innocent, fun, and realistic. I really liked Amy’s jokes. The ending was a tad rushed but it was still good and overall a great story. 17 stars!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

A wonderful story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Superb holiday

Amy's choice of holiday to celebrate was certain to bring them closer--very much closer.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not pornographic

That was a sweet story about real love and healthy sexuality. I’d love to see this re-enacted in a short film. Just a sweet story and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best

I was part of a couple who got stuck in the friend zone, and neither realized the other's feelings until it was too late. I can totally relate to this story. Pete and Amy are totally believable. To me, this story should be even higher in the rankings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Read

Loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I read this because...

I have read, re-read, and re-re-re-read (and pasted it in separately on my computer) The Class Nudist. This too was an excellent story, a shade behind that one, but you have terrific talent for believable characters and scenes -- and I find it wonderful that both of them could better be categorized as romantic.

LowcountryLowcountryalmost 4 years ago
Sweet!

I couldn't help but smile all the way through this one.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Great story! I'd love to see how Oral Appreciation Day works out for them.

Thanks for sharing this piece.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable with solid grounding in reality. Thanks...

roowaroowaalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful, beautiful story! I’ll never ignore those weird daily ‘holidays’ again. :-) The writing was impeccable. The characters not only believable but incredibly likable. I couldn’t help rooting for them from the first paragraph onward. When writing for the nat’l nude day contest, it’s difficult to come up with something new/novel yet still believable, and then thoroughly enjoyable to boot. You knocked it out of the park. So, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great build up, great interaction, great sex, great climax, great story. Thanks WC.

Cheers, Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was honestly the best story I've read yet. I absolutely loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, very well done. Thank you from one dork to your two.

LWlurker

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

This is truly wonderful and so very well written. It captivated me from beginning to end and i have favoured it also. If there were a way, i would give you 50 stars, not just five

thank you so much for an entertaining read

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

I'm 78. This brought me back 63 years to my first time. Thank you. Just keep writing please. You are hitting the nail on thee head with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see an educated writer for a change, and what a wonderful story!

Flint13Flint13over 2 years ago

Sweet story. Made me wish I was one of the two characters.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Nice, brings back some nice memories....5 Stars

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and wonderful writing skills. So many of the stories here are predictable or unrealistic or just gross...however this story is different. It is realistic, very erotic, and in my case did a fine job of triggering memories of past experiences of my own. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great mix of romance , fun, pleasure and excitement. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is nice and sweet and natural and I loved it. I wish more smut was like this.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

Third Excellent! Nothing left to say that wouldn't detract from how well this is told.

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousabout 2 years ago

It's so nice to read a first time story that's not all angst-ridden and oh-so-serious. My first time was nothing like this one, and sixty years later I find myself green with envy.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Great story writing and such sweet characters.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a sweet and touching love story. I loved the characters and how they interacted with each other. This story is a rare find here on Lit. I’m glad that I was able to read it.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Such a lovely and sweet story

JmsRthrfrdJmsRthrfrdabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, but the ending was so disappointing. I loved the dialogue and personality the pair had, the realistic awkwardness was perfect and I don't know why all erotic stories don't strive to contain that realism. But, the final intercourse was just completely skipped. The handjob and oral were described in detail over multiple paragraphs, but then the penetrative sex was skipped over with the "No cheesy porn music started playing" paragraph. Why was that not described in detail? The awkward, realistic dialogue was the best part of this story, and yet the penetrative sex was simply told to be as such without being described in detail as such. Otherwise a much better story than most.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was cute and sweet I liked it. Great piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love all your stories! Wish you wrote more!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story - so fun, completely believable. I had a friend like that in high school that I never followed through with. I thought of her often while reading. Thanks for that walk down memory lane.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist4 months ago

Excellent story of best friends who became lovers. Thanks.

I especially loved the slow, ackward part of getting nude.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SO many 5 stars for your writing---slow burn, nice burn

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

Although from the beginning we sort of knew sex was coming, the way it was handled with the nude day, and then the romantic progression to having sex was really nice.

onlyshecumsonlyshecumsabout 2 months ago

One of the best romances I've read, here. Nice pacing and characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous