All Comments on 'A Broken Marriage Redefined'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Honesty is the best policy!

Great way to save a marriage, now just need to add a chastity cage!

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609almost 7 years ago
Three alarm fire

Highly erotic idea and very well written.

I am not a fan of episodic stories; however I would be interested in reading where this will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funnier than hell!

He would have taken one look at her, turned around and left. This is a man that is just days away from being divorced. Rather than have any submissive ideas, he still would have been full of anger. The minute he was out the door he would have called her sister and told her about what his ex-wife was offering. Mikey boy would have known about 10 seconds later. Even for fiction this was just stupid. Too soon into the divorce. She'd be lucky if he didn't bitch slap her on his way out. The author has clearly never been through a divorce. STILL laughing at how bad this was.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyover 6 years agoAuthor
Well...

If you completely ignore the fact that Paul is still in love with Gina and clearly clinging to the chance of getting his marriage back, then yes.

TwilekloverTwilekloverover 6 years ago
Great stuff!

Very hot! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another stupid story, about another stupid, or infatuated, guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am afraid

I would be saying yes and doing everything she told me to do and loving it . I hope they get back together full time and he assumes his proper place as her cockold

4yourpleasureiam

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 6 years ago
Off the hook hot

Out-motherfucking-standing! This author knows so well how to express the thoughts and emotions of a submissive man. I hope that this continues because I'd love to see just how much the wife will enjoy making more of her husband's fantasies come true.

RandyVicarRandyVicarover 6 years ago
A hot little story

A rarity on Literotica: The dialog between the characters is great and moves the story forward with limited exposition. It's hot and focused and just plausible enough to bring you into its world.

Fun_hot_couple_69Fun_hot_couple_69over 6 years ago
Sexy sexy story, we just had a threesome with my wife's ex. It was the hottest thing anymore. Licking her while his cock pounded her.

Sexy

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 6 years ago
Would love to have my wife di this to me

My ex would let me eat myself I would have killed for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe you are only a little faggot!!!

Seems you wrote you dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I tried hard .....

But this was not an easy storyline to believe in .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Every fantasy matters

Great story! My man is interested in exploring this as am I. He's just not interested in licking other guys junk or eating his own stuff...but...there has been ongoing discussion in trying what the rest of the story describes sans the two items mentioned. My husband is completely on board with me getting stuffed and filled by another guy and then cleaning out my creamy cream puff with his face. My man is on board with my seeing and possibly having sex with another guy with the understanding that he be kept in the loop at all times (within reason...like a text or so every 1 to 2 hours and when I get home he wants ALL the details which was weird the first time but was better the next time. I worry how my messing with another guy will hurt us but at the same time he is fully on board and I get great pleasure by pleasing my man in the bedroom. The no you for this story! It was great to be able to get some details to better understand his desires...which I fully intend to attempt to fulfill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

All you cucks are just pathetic. Why don't you just do the world a favor and leave this planet. Rent is too high and we need to get rid of the useless first. Hell even murderers, rapist and even pedophiles are better than you cucks are.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Redumbnant

Seriously, cucks are worse than pedophiles....? That is almost certainly the stupidest thing I've heard this year.

agentstixagentstixover 5 years ago
A must read!

This story is one of the authors hottest yet, I am always on the lookout for more. Love love love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You from Missoula mt

From a divorced cuck wannabe in Missoula Montana, I LOVED this. I don't care what haters will say, I know there must be guys like me who dream of this. I have to confess I would have cum in my pants before I got to pleasure myself before my goddess. Dangerous due to kids but Have come so close admitting to my ex or dropping hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next day they found Gina‘s cold body on the same coch...

whit the face mutilated to a pulp of flesh, bones,blod and Paul‘s shit.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Rancid cucky shit.

slavetobyslavetobyover 5 years ago
A broken marriage redefined

I found this to be a well written and exciting story. There are so many different people in the world and so many lifestyles.It is quite obvious Paul is and wants to be submissive to his wife. And she needs some bigger cock at times. What is amazing is how can this be wrong if they both want this. I want to thank you for sharing this, and i would love to read what happens next in there relationship !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh My God!

Awesome story, got me hard from start to finish. Now.....how to get my wife to sign up....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible

Such a erotic tale that left me dripping!!!! Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
C'mon Rob

You know you want this don't you? Stop hesitating and pretending that you satisfy your Mistress sexually. Just whisper gently in her ear, tell her that you need a real man with a proper cock to fuck her and let you lick her afterward. Just do it, you crave the humiliation and it's only right for the Mistress you love.

BigDee44BigDee44about 5 years ago
Redifined, but still broken

" I want to watch you debase yourself for me." Such a loving statement.

"Like a real man." Women may be rightly disturbed about being belittled, but we all know there is more to being a man (husband) to life. So, there is no way I could respect Gina. Maybe someday, at menopause time, she will dry up and find sex to be extremely painful to bear. Like my wife. Of course, that does nothing for the man, either. Am I wrong in feeling that men have so much less choice in lovers than women?

WhisporWhisporabout 5 years ago
Nice Story!

I loved this one. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

but much as I enjoyed him licking her pussy, turning her ex into a cum slut was a turn off.

gave it a 1

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
excellent story,

I so nunderstand how Paul feels as she was talking to him. My only criticism is Paul had 6"a tiny fraction ABOVE what is now recognised as average (5.8") it would have been better at 5" or perhaps 4.5". But still great 5*

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
love this story

This is what I truly wish would happen with my wife. I want her to get fucked by well-hung men, I would then eat their cum from her pussy, I would lick and suck their cocks clean (then swallow another load directly from the tap), and then they would fuck my sissy man-pussy while my wife watched and called me her sissy faggot cuckold husband. It would be even better if she dressed me in sexy lingerie and make-up.

Please tell us more stories like this one. This is so hot that I stroked my hard cock, shot a big load into my hand, and then ate it all up. Yummy Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE

"Look, honey, I know we're getting divorced and my new girlfriend has the tightest, juiciest pussy I've ever been in, but... I miss when you used to suck my dick! Do you miss it? You do, don't you? W3ll, here it is, go ahead... Ahhhhh, now doesn't that feel better? Oh, that's just my new girl's pussy you're tasting, don't worry..."

Yeah, no, none of you bitches who just LOVE this fetish would ever put up with that. It would destroy you.

lowgrdlowgrdalmost 3 years ago

Truly the most erotic story i have ever read, absolutely loved it... loved it..

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Beg to keep the relationship going hubby. Wonderful story.

seanbiasseanbiasabout 2 years ago

I know how Paul feels because I've been in his shoes with an ex and also loved it.

boydlockwoodboydlockwoodalmost 2 years ago

damm, that is so , well, so erotic. wow

boydlockwoodboydlockwoodalmost 2 years ago

Dang, very very good, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really unlikely. During and right after most divorces there's a lot of anger and hurt feelings. He would have left her in the dust so fast, her head would have being spinning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s one way to save a marriage with a closet cum eating cuckold. Keep writing this was a great story line..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1199 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...