All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 12'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay new chapter!!!

Wonderful as always Nakamook. Impatiently awaiting the next one 😀

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 7 years ago
Yesss!

Things are looking good for our friends! Happy for the lovers to have some hot time together before returning to their task and mission.

I admit that I "shipped" Natch and Val (Valdrin!). We'll see if I am right. I don't even know if Natch likes women or men!... Anyway, anyone can be surprised by Love's pranks! ;-)

And there is the "Sneg gender mystery", whom I am pretty sure is a woman (if "they are" a man, why keep it secret?). I wonder what will be "their" role in the story.

Great idea to get back Ichor! He will be a loyal and fierce asset in the team!

As always, I was already waiting for the next chapter as soon as I finished this one! And as always, I will re-read it, then re-read all the previous ones... Don't worry that you might loose readers, we are hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
how he moves me

just in time....I was keening the loss of their company when up you popped with another venture into adventure. Thank you for writing, for creating this subterranean world of intensity, on land and on the sea. The sea. Oh, how the rhythm moves me. waiting, as long as it takes.....now, to go back and re-read. and re-read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

This was a great chapter, thank you so much for it. I have been checking several times every day for an update! This chapter was interesting and as lovely to read as always! Great job! You deserve all the treats in the world now! I will try to wait patiently for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Don't feel bad about taking more time. You have to have life too! The story has a great rhythm and I'm always looking for the next chapter! im hooked.

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisalmost 7 years ago
So respectful

Just wanted to add that I love how the Captain won't accept any "toys" that would hurt his Sailor. He knows that this kind of roleplay will never be fun for him, after all he suffered. Anyway, the Captain knows how much it's useless, they already have such a powerful connection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I've been sucked in since i saw a later ch and decided it looked worth the read

One quick thing.....i always hate when stories jump genres bcu don't know where to look for three new ch. And there are lots of people who are so adamant that no matter what else a story has in it if it has mxm it should be in the gay male section.

That Addis outs good enough for me to keep checking Foote updated but i really would have liked to just check one place.

That aside l am relying the ride . I find it interesting how slowly you're. Revealing the secrets like how did the sea take him and being him back? Now i wonder how dave didnt know he was dead. Isn't his realm the sea? I guess the sea had more power to hide stuff. How long will it be before you reveal more about being the king and what it means to be nameless? It's so integral to the characters make up but we know so little. That is super cool that he's raised ichor. Now he needs to kill wicky. The little prick. You said lots of other paranormal elements will come on. Try to be a tint bit more revealing as to the nature of things.

Will his syb travel with them or stay on the island they call home. She's hilarious. Looking forward to more

Cannd

bfire315bfire315about 6 years ago

Each chapter is more captivating than the last.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

You have me totally enrolled. If you had told me at the beginning about the weird shit you were going to do with salt and Davey Jones, I might have run screaming into the night. Now I am all in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
265 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories