All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DSX93DSX93almost 7 years ago
"Don't do this, Bob. You're making it unnecessarily hard."

It's funny that she says that right after she's slept with the guy and pulled all that stuff on him. It would've been one hell of a hit even if he didn't have such low self-esteem. What did she expect?

Poor Bob.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Very erotic story!

I really enjoyed your story, but I didn't like the way it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And...?

Ok. Good so far but where does it go from here?

Needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story of self esteem troubles !?!?

Self esteem clogging the plumbing of life? . . . The audaciy of publishing a story of sex and complicated outcomes, (pun acknowledged!), Is simply un-Americans and should be outlawed! We must not complicate pleasure with spiritual complexity unless we are willing to risk becomming disgusting, well-balanced people who might develop coping skills from reading a well-written, titulating, (again pun acknowledged) story. Disgusting! What ever happened to mindless good old American porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whoa..

One of the realest stories in here! Poor Bob.

JzordayneJzordayneover 6 years ago
More please

This is a very realistic look at what happens all to often in the lives of many young men and women. Low self esteem is a very real and daunting thing. Whether you continue with these 2 young people or write about others this theme is very good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor guy. Like a moth to a flame, finally burnt.

Friend zoned for life. Hopefully this will give him enough anger to get him through with her and try to make a little more of himself. If hanging out in bars doesn't work, why keep going?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
664 Followers
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...