All Comments on 'Mature Woman Has Her Way Ch. 03'

by Panty_Licker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it

Love it, but we need more please hurry

gamma33gamma33over 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot.

Don't make us wait too long for more of his adventures with his 'boss'. Maybe after another session of licking her hairy cunt, he'll be able to slid his dick into her and fuck her good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

As someone who has experience with an older woman, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Maybe a husband

The story is awesome...Maybe she has a husband , her age, that has a big cock, and they would love to show a young man how an older couple with experience makes love.

bawdi1bawdi1over 19 years ago
Excellent !!

These stories are just excellent, I would luv him to have to give her some more serious pussy lickings, especially in the company of some other horny older women in the shop, he would have to give each of their pussies some attention, perhaps her should perform a public wank for her best customers, one or two of them could also play whilst watching him, one of them suck him back to hardness then swollow every drop !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wet and lovely!

Absoultly incredable! Good dominating pussy stories are rare and yours is priceless! I so enjoy a good, older women really toying with a brat using her puffy matted sex lips. More stories like this hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the sensual side

i like the idea of him being so overwhelmed by her that he's submissive to her. But the part I liked best was after he passed out her attitude changed That part I really liked i kinda seemed like she thought more of him than i actually thought she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WONDERFUL

GREAT STORY,HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH EX BOSS.I WAS 35 AT THE TIME SHE WAS 68.SHE LOVED TO WATCH ME MASTURBATE AND WOULD SHOUT OUT FILTHY STATEMENTS WHILST I WAS DOING IT.NEVER LET ME FUCK HER THOUGH.INTRODUCE MORE OLD LADIES INTO THE PLOT,PERHAPS A MORALIST WHO STUMBLES UPON THEM AND GETS LURED INTO A DAY OF DEPRAVITY?

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

A proper adult woman's full muffin...and gray to boot...! So rare these days....

Some kinky oldsters...and way rough sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Her masterbating you while you suckle her breast and then you ejaculate and she fingered you rectum shows she is in total control of you. If she wanted you would lick her arse and beg for more, I am sure I would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous