All Comments on 'Jock Princess Ch. 01'

by Sissyhalo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

please can you write more of this story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Changes your brain?

All it did was infuriate him so that he got up and beat the crap out of his tormentors. You really think someone is going to change that quickly? Jason would be lucky if he still had a cock after the beating was over.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years agoAuthor
The infuriated angry anon.

Was so mad that he wasn't Lexi. He chugged his mountain dew as he jealously beat off just tortured that there wasn't a big, long, thick cock in his wannabee sissy ass taking him to pleasurous heights and being a better person...a sweet sissy girl.

SissyhaloSissyhaloalmost 7 years agoAuthor
For the sweet anon.

There's another chapter coming.

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersalmost 7 years ago
I'm mad that I'm not Lexi, too!

One of the very best!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Fucking...

brilliant!

I have no idea how any of this works, but lust and love are crazy things. You truly captured the craziness that can make someone do anything to please the object of their lust and/or love. What a trippy twist, though.

Great writing. Hot sex. Awesome plot. Looking at all the chapters, I'm guessing there will be some interesting character development. Did I mention the sex scene was hot?

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 5 years ago
Great twist to the beginning

I just caught this episode way after you'd published the first instalment and now I see that there are a bunch more to come -- I hope you can maintain both the fun and the arousal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous